follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 07:08:57 PM »
I believe the reason is that almost all of them are exactly that, short-term gains. If you failed to exit at the right time the chance to recover your money is 90% gone, not to mention we have too many scams around them. They are the tools to make your capital grow exponentially fast but you won't be able to store your wealth unless you convert it to BTC or something more resilient. I still remember my old alts pick that got me 10x, they are now worth $10 with no chance to reach new ATH. Who knows what happen if BTC breaks $100k though, I'm pretty sure we will see some parabolic moves on some random tokens because whales wants to grow his capital and make people fomo.
I can't agree more with you, but obviously, it is seen that you have experience that I don't have, its my first time into alts (as in terms of holdings) I am familiar with the nature of alts, and of BTC and have good idea about each in terms of loss and profit ratio. Actually, our main goal should be to choose only the top picks of alts and only invest what we don't afraid to lose. As I know investing in them is not gambling, but still a bad move can cause strange wonders haha.

Besides, I will try to learn from your mistakes as well, I will set TP and exit from the BTC and from the ALTs as well. Because my plans are not to stay in the BTC as well, although these were not my plans before but after judging the situation, I thought we should invest some funds in ALTs as well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 07:08:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1097
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2024, 10:26:46 PM »
The predicted month as ended and Bitcoin is still struggling with $65-68k and this indicates that the $100k prediction will come after the halving. And the halving is predicted at the time of 23 April 2024. So the real bull market will start from next month and the all time high might start from September to May 2025. For now bitcoin will not hit $80k till the halving time.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2024, 03:56:24 AM »
The predicted month as ended and Bitcoin is still struggling with $65-68k and this indicates that the $100k prediction will come after the halving. And the halving is predicted at the time of 23 April 2024. So the real bull market will start from next month and the all time high might start from September to May 2025. For now bitcoin will not hit $80k till the halving time.
Yes, that's right, there is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will collapse when the halving occurs because no one is able to increase the price of Bitcoin so it can be said that Bitcoin price movements are starting to weaken. If it's like this then predicting the Bitcoin price to $100k will not be easy to achieve. It's possible $100k will be reached at the next halving in 2028.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2024, 10:59:32 PM »

The Bitcoin price movement is something that some traders, Bitcoiners and other market analyst can use the help of some tools to determine the directions and future moment of the price of Bitcoin but they usually are not able to be right about their prediction all the time because it could look like Bitcoin is going to have some pull back on the analysis, but later on, a volatile movement could just start and swip off all the prediction, making the price of Bitcoin as bullish or bearish as no body ever expected. I doubt it will be possible tho, but I will not be surprise to see that Bitcoin gets to $100k this month. If that happen, we know that so many people are going to sell off.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2024, 12:21:35 AM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.

No one knows the exact price of Bitcoin yet. Bitcoin price is uncertain it won't be dumping what will happen to it no one can say exactly yet. But by discussion from behavioral day we can say that Bitcoin price will not reach 100 before Bitcoin halving starts. Because when the halving takes place, the Bitcoin price has the highest chance of dumping. Because investors will invest when this halving takes place. However, once the halving is over, the price of Bitcoin will meet its peak target and touching $150k is not very likely.্

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2024, 01:34:58 PM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.

No one knows the exact price of Bitcoin yet. Bitcoin price is uncertain it won't be dumping what will happen to it no one can say exactly yet. But by discussion from behavioral day we can say that Bitcoin price will not reach 100 before Bitcoin halving starts. Because when the halving takes place, the Bitcoin price has the highest chance of dumping. Because investors will invest when this halving takes place. However, once the halving is over, the price of Bitcoin will meet its peak target and touching $150k is not very likely.্
In my opinion, your prediction is that the price of Bitcoin will reach $150K, which is very high, but anything can happen depending on Bitcoin's performance after the halving. Investors are waiting for the halving moment, because they plan to buy bitcoin during the dump. Where miners usually sell their bitcoins during the halving, which usually happens, resulting in a dump in the bitcoin price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2024, 09:37:30 PM »
In my opinion, your prediction is that the price of Bitcoin will reach $150K, which is very high, but anything can happen depending on Bitcoin's performance after the halving. Investors are waiting for the halving moment, because they plan to buy bitcoin during the dump. Where miners usually sell their bitcoins during the halving, which usually happens, resulting in a dump in the bitcoin price.

Everything will become clear after halving and further increase and decrease will be selected by the effects of halving. Investors should not wait for halving to buy coins because halving is for selling your coins to get profit not for buying because at that time market is already in pumping condition.

But still there is no guarantee because many individuals or investors will sell their coins after achieving their goals or may be before reaching to goal so there is a chance that market will go down and will create new opportunities for taking step into the crypto world through affordable buying price.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2024, 09:37:30 PM »

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1566
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2024, 10:07:56 PM »
I also think that bull run will begin after halving. It is even just some days to halving. But I do not think the bull run will start immediately. Although, it might start immediately or not but it can take many weeks or few months before the bull run may begin. It may not begin immediately but I also think no or just little bear market will be noticed if there is any bear market within the period. To hold now will be good.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2024, 10:33:19 PM »
We are already in April and this is the said and expected month in which we believe bitcoin halving to happen, we cannot fully predict if the market price could any longer get to a new all time high of $100,000 and above before the commencement of the halving, but we can have the highest possibility that we can achieve such or even more after the halving or before the year runs out.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2024, 11:00:04 PM »
Well, it's looking very good, it's almost at $69k and now things are getting good, I don't know if it will reach $73k again, but it's good because that's how good things are getting, investors are starting to put in more money in the market and it can rise again, in a bullish rally so that something very good can be done now, but of course this is something that we must see clearly so that we can trust that there is still time to make a good buy, without dismissing that the price may drop again, but I think that at this point buying bicoin is a big profit, this is what I can intuit, in any case it is not advice, it is just my way of seeing the market.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2024, 11:01:47 PM »
We are already in April and this is the said and expected month in which we believe bitcoin halving to happen, we cannot fully predict if the market price could any longer get to a new all time high of $100,000 and above before the commencement of the halving, but we can have the highest possibility that we can achieve such or even more after the halving or before the year runs out.

Yep, in the 2016 halving it took 6 months to reach ATH and in 2020 halving it took 12 months to reach the ATH.
It looks like it will take more than 6 months for the bitcoin price to reach $100K.
Which Im pretty sure it will happen because the supply from miners to the market will be decrease after the halving.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2024, 12:36:13 AM »

Yep, in the 2016 halving it took 6 months to reach ATH and in 2020 halving it took 12 months to reach the ATH.
It looks like it will take more than 6 months for the bitcoin price to reach $100K.
Which Im pretty sure it will happen because the supply from miners to the market will be decrease after the halving.

@Sunderland, in my opinion, you have given an accurate analogy about the ATH price of Bitcoin in the previous halving and definitely in this coming halving, it will certainly take some months for Bitcoin to gain a high price peak that will bring an end of the bull run to start a bear market. Normally we are aware that Bitcoin have already given a new ATH different from the previous ATH of 2021, so what we ate waiting for is a price peak for this bull season and definitely that will take some months to reach, I agree with you man.

Offline bettercrypto

• Activity: 444
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:47:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2024, 01:30:45 AM »

What you say may or may not be true. But even so, we have different opinions expressed in this forum, and it is up to us whether we believe them or not. And maybe it depends on the understanding that we have in this field that we live in.

But in the reality of the analysis that I am doing, we are almost close to the opinion that was mentioned, because after the halving, there will be a correction for sure in the market, and this opportunity will be taken advantage of by others to sell before it happens so that they can buy in the dip again and then hold again for the real bull run until 2025.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
PLAY NOW

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2024, 07:07:40 PM »

What you say may or may not be true. But even so, we have different opinions expressed in this forum, and it is up to us whether we believe them or not. And maybe it depends on the understanding that we have in this field that we live in.

But in the reality of the analysis that I am doing, we are almost close to the opinion that was mentioned, because after the halving, there will be a correction for sure in the market, and this opportunity will be taken advantage of by others to sell before it happens so that they can buy in the dip again and then hold again for the real bull run until 2025.
Actually, if we want to sell bitcoin, the right time is before the halving when bitcoin touches $73K, currently the price of bitcoin is experiencing a decline. but it's not too late for us to sell it. And buy coins when a correction occurs, because it is estimated that there will be a correction during the bitcoin halving

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1097
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:29 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2024, 07:23:09 PM »

Actually, if we want to sell bitcoin, the right time is before the halving when bitcoin touches $73K, currently the price of bitcoin is experiencing a decline. but it's not too late for us to sell it. And buy coins when a correction occurs, because it is estimated that there will be a correction during the bitcoin halving
Exactly and I have said this before but some people disagree with me. And one thing I understand in this cryptocurrency investment it is all about wisdom and understanding the time. You have to be calculative so that you will not invest till "thy kingdom comes". I also understand or calculate the investment from two perspective. From my country's currency perspective whereby dollar was appreciating and making my country currency depreciating so we that are investing in Bitcoin were making cool money as profit and when the government is trying to make sure that the country currency has value in the country so they have to make sure that dollar should depreciate because the rise of dollar affect many things in the country plus high cost of living. Now those who sell when the local currency was depreciating made enough profit and now that the local currency is appreciating we are on the losing side. So we can sell now and still buy it back when the exchange of the both currencies stabilized. Then the second one is the halving. You can sell now that bitcoin is high because the halving will bring bitcoin down and you can invest in it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG