follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal?  (Read 15388 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1192
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:08:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Is Bitcoin legal?
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2024, 12:51:59 PM »
We know Bitcoin is using world best blockchain. Block chain  is best technology now a day. And now bitcoin is established currency. We saw Bitcoins usability increasing day by day.
Every economic sector Bitcoin is using randomly. Some country consider bitcoin as illegal currency. But Big big country's are using bitcoin frequently. So i think Bitcoin is l legal and it should be legal world over the world.
If for example bitcoin is legal in all countries whether it will not cause increased transaction costs, if everyone makes payments or purchases using Bitcoin there will definitely be transaction density and it will increase transaction costs.
Of course, if more and more bitcoins are used for transactions, traffic will increase. This will cause an increase in gas fees. So being legalized will also have the impact that demand will increase and gas fees will also increase, but on the positive side the price of Bitcoin will also increase, I think this is also good.
Of course there are positive and negative sessions
Now many countries have begun to accept the presence of Bitcoin, such as in my country Indonesia, Bitcoin is legal with applicable terms and conditions made by the government.
The taxes issued by the market also seem to be not small, even though the taxes from the crypto market are expensive but the market still complies with government regulations with the aim of providing maximum facilities for its users.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2024, 12:51:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 950
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2024, 05:06:47 PM »
Now many countries have begun to accept the presence of Bitcoin, such as in my country Indonesia, Bitcoin is legal with applicable terms and conditions made by the government.
The taxes issued by the market also seem to be not small, even though the taxes from the crypto market are expensive but the market still complies with government regulations with the aim of providing maximum facilities for its users.
Its bad side when bitcoin have been acceptable we must paying taxes for all transaction kinds of cryptocurrency, we are from Indonesia must pay taxes when buying and selling coins its bad way because getting profit or loss we must pay taxes for every transaction.
For trading need to earn above 3% minimum profitable to recover taxes have to paid or under 1% profitable is not enough for paying taxes transaction, in my opinion better bitcoin not get regulation and we don't have to pay taxes for every transaction or government make exceptional with more lower taxes have to pay.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1833
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2024, 07:34:26 PM »
In any case there must be positive and negative sides, I agree with that, especially if it is directly related to the government. We as citizens must comply with what the government has set with the legalization of crypto.

Some people may be uncomfortable when they have to be taxed, but that is our obligation as citizens. If the government has said that crypto is legal with certain terms and conditions, that means it is the obligation of its citizens to comply.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2024, 07:50:35 PM »
Its bad side when bitcoin have been acceptable we must paying taxes for all transaction kinds of cryptocurrency, we are from Indonesia must pay taxes when buying and selling coins its bad way because getting profit or loss we must pay taxes for every transaction.
For trading need to earn above 3% minimum profitable to recover taxes have to paid or under 1% profitable is not enough for paying taxes transaction, in my opinion better bitcoin not get regulation and we don't have to pay taxes for every transaction or government make exceptional with more lower taxes have to pay.
Yes that's about it if all crypto coins are legal but it may not apply to foreign markets if in local markets such as PINTU there is indeed a slight difference when we make instant sales the price given is much different from the market and it applies when we make instant purchases as well but if for order limits everything is the same

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 04:00:55 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2024, 10:23:42 PM »
Yes that's about it if all crypto coins are legal but it may not apply to foreign markets if in local markets such as PINTU there is indeed a slight difference when we make instant sales the price given is much different from the market and it applies when we make instant purchases as well but if for order limits everything is the same
Some cryptocurrency values our privacy some are not and that is the problem I see when it comes to other countries prohibiting the trading of crypto. Lucky for me I am in a crypto friendly country that only regulate local and international exchanges in accordance with anyi money laundering law passed by the central banks or the SEC itself.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2024, 08:45:44 PM »
Some cryptocurrency values our privacy some are not and that is the problem I see when it comes to other countries prohibiting the trading of crypto. Lucky for me I am in a crypto friendly country that only regulate local and international exchanges in accordance with anyi money laundering law passed by the central banks or the SEC itself.
Then you're very lucky because you're in the right place for regulation.
This is one of the reasons why I am not very open on social media about crypto because of the importance of privacy and security of assets, even though Bitcoin is legal in my country, there are still many of my closest people who are not interested in Bitcoin, I don't know what the reason is.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #276 on: May 28, 2024, 01:51:07 AM »
Looking for a way to optimize my strategy:

Currently buying BTCUSDT at a certain price and selling it at +2% on a daily basis.
NEVER SELLING AT LOSS. Always waiting for it to reach the buy price + 2%. 

I was doing it for a while with good profits, but couple of time I got stuck for a long time because I was holding it till it reached my +2%. So this time I divided the budget into 10 steps, so that if it doesn't reach my +2% for a while I can activate the next step when BTC drops to a certain price and keep doing my +2%.

The division is based on the BTCUSDT, 5000 per step:

Step1: Buy when 1BTC = 60,000USDT
Step2: Buy when 1BTC = 55,000USDT
Step3: Buy when 1BTC = 50,000USDT
And etc.
In total 10 steps.
I personally don't believe that it will ever reach lower than my 10th step, so that's ok for me.

Would love to hear from people who do similar strategies (1. Never sell at loss, 2. Divided the budget), how they decide on their buy signal and how they divided their steps. I feel like my entry points are quite random and could be optimized

-   Well, it looks like steps 1 and 2 have already been achieved. Whatever your plans are, just pursue them if you think they will help and be effective for you. It's just that in these cases, we can only do dca or day trading if you are deep in trading, that's all.

Good luck with your plans, and I know that you also know that most crypto communities here have their own ways to accumulate Bitcoin in their wallets.

Your way of looking at bitcoin purchases is very good, personally I have always said that when it comes to accumulating Bitcoin any strategy is good or turns out to be good, I could Speak for myself, when I buy, I always do it in a strong correction , but this DCA is one of the best methods to follow, I could say that it is efficient, by 2025 it is expected that there could be a great new ATH, I think we are very much waiting for it, in this year it would also not fall , not even that reach about $80k-$90k because it wouldn't be bad at all , because in 2025 it exceeds everyone's Expectations , I hope to see a very very high price.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: May 28, 2024, 01:51:07 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2606
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #277 on: May 28, 2024, 08:37:21 AM »
Then you're very lucky because you're in the right place for regulation.
This is one of the reasons why I am not very open on social media about crypto because of the importance of privacy and security of assets, even though Bitcoin is legal in my country, there are still many of my closest people who are not interested in Bitcoin, I don't know what the reason is.
Yes, it is very lucky for those whose country's government has accepted Crytpo as an investment.  So citizens who invest in crytpo feel safe.  Because in some countries it is still prohibited.   To be honest, in our country it has been accepted, but only as an investment, not as a payment method

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Last Active: Today at 10:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #278 on: May 28, 2024, 11:02:34 AM »
Yes, it is very lucky for those whose country's government has accepted Crytpo as an investment.  So citizens who invest in crytpo feel safe.  Because in some countries it is still prohibited.   To be honest, in our country it has been accepted, but only as an investment, not as a payment method
Maybe in the future the government will begin to take into account the opportunities and potential of cryptocurrency itself so that it can make the country think again about providing some of the original capabilities of cryptocurrency itself, namely for transactions. What we have seen so far is that if cryptocurrency is only used as an investment tool, its development cannot be applied directly. That means creativity related to cryptocurrency will always be limited.

The government may already be making money from crypto tax regulations, but they could actually gain more if they gave local developers a little more freedom to be creative. The opportunity is big.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 950
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #279 on: May 28, 2024, 12:24:18 PM »
Its too lucky for country have got regulation from their government accepted bitcoin as legal currency transaction and no doubt for investing in bitcoin, some countries have difference viewed with bitcoin adopted as investment or commodity assets but not allowing for currency transaction. Its happening in my country Indonesia cryptocurrency have been legal for investing and including for paying taxes every buy or sell order on local exchange market but not allowed for payment transaction.
But have positive side after government make regulation for cryptocurrency behind development progress significant behind many new investor every month.

Online Makus

• Activity: 168
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter Karma Signature
« Reply #280 on: May 28, 2024, 05:57:08 PM »
To be honest, I still don't see any reason why a government of any country should still be fighting against Bitcoin after all the evidence Bitcoin has shown to act as a support to the economy. Today El Salvador is benefiting from their acceptance of Bitcoin as a legal tender, other countries and nations should learn from them, and see how Bitcoin has help to boost their economy. I believe selfishness is among the reason why most government still fight Bitcoin in its nation.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1873
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #281 on: Today at 11:49:42 AM »
To be honest, I still don't see any reason why a government of any country should still be fighting against Bitcoin after all the evidence Bitcoin has shown to act as a support to the economy. Today El Salvador is benefiting from their acceptance of Bitcoin as a legal tender, other countries and nations should learn from them, and see how Bitcoin has help to boost their economy. I believe selfishness is among the reason why most government still fight Bitcoin in its nation.

Maybe because the government wants to maintain its FIAT, which is the reason why they don't legalize bitcoin as a payment method like El Salvador.  Or maybe for security reasons where bitcoin is afraid that the government cannot control it.  I also haven't found a reasonable reason why it hasn't been permitted.  But rest assured that no one will be able to oppose technological progress, in the end they will accept it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG