follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Boxing]: Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 5865 times)

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1034
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:54:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Re: [Boxing]: Info and Prediction Thread
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2024, 09:04:36 AM »
Here are the odds for the full card of the Bivol Vs Zinad next week:

Dmitry Bivol x1.06 vs. Malik Zinad x12.50
Daniel Dubois x2.70 vs. Filip Hrgovic x1.44
Zhilei Zhang x1.61 vs. Deontay Wilder x2.28
Nick Ball x2.38 vs. Ray Ford x1.57
Hamzah Sheeraz x1.44 vs. Austin Williams x2.75
Willy Hutchinson x2.07 vs. Craig Richards x1.73

Which of the above would you consider a good value bet?
I think it's possible that Wilder will redeem himself and could find a way to finish Zhang. Are odds of x2.28 good enough to make such bet? I'm not convinced.

For me that 2.28 odds is very attractive because Wilder is very capable of beating Zhang as the latter is not as good as Tyson Fury. I even think that Wilder is the favorite in this fight so thanks for this info mate.

Good to know that Bivol will be fighting this weekend, he should win this with ease as to not complicate his future fight with Beterbiev.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2024, 09:04:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1848
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2024, 09:39:19 PM »
Here are the odds for the full card of the Bivol Vs Zinad next week:

Dmitry Bivol x1.06 vs. Malik Zinad x12.50
Daniel Dubois x2.70 vs. Filip Hrgovic x1.44
Zhilei Zhang x1.61 vs. Deontay Wilder x2.28
Nick Ball x2.38 vs. Ray Ford x1.57
Hamzah Sheeraz x1.44 vs. Austin Williams x2.75
Willy Hutchinson x2.07 vs. Craig Richards x1.73

Which of the above would you consider a good value bet?
I think it's possible that Wilder will redeem himself and could find a way to finish Zhang. Are odds of x2.28 good enough to make such bet? I'm not convinced.

For me that 2.28 odds is very attractive because Wilder is very capable of beating Zhang as the latter is not as good as Tyson Fury. I even think that Wilder is the favorite in this fight so thanks for this info mate.

Wilder is the underdog here, I think the odds maker might have considered his performance in his last outing against Parker. While on the other hand, Zhang was good against Parker in the early rounds, until he got tired and lost in the hands of the judges. But we will see if the Wilder can still pull the trigger and if he still possesses one of the scariest power that we have seen in this division. So it's good that he is the underdog and see a bet for him is very appealing and we are willing to take the risk.

Good to know that Bivol will be fighting this weekend, he should win this with ease as to not complicate his future fight with Beterbiev.

Tune-up fight for him, but he better win this in a spectacular manner so that the hype vs Beterbiev is still there.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #227 on: May 31, 2024, 01:35:35 PM »
According to this report,

According to multiple boxing sources who spoke to BoxingScene Tuesday, Alvarez (61-2-2, 39 KOs) intends to relinquish his IBF belt rather than participate in an ordered June 6 purse bid at IBF offices in New Jersey for a fight against that sanctioning body’s mandatory contender, little-known William Scull of Cuba (22-0, 9 KOs).

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-alvarez-set-relinquish-ibf-title-no-longer-undisputed-champion--183868

And so just like any other undisputed champion in the past, very hard to have all the belts and then defend it against each and every 4 organizations mandatory challengers.

I think it's good though, at least it will open up the belt and let others fight for it.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #228 on: May 31, 2024, 06:55:24 PM »
Regarding the Usyk Vs IBF drama, I wonder how things are perceived from the boxing organisations point of view (be it the IBF or other). Is it better for them to have their belt being just a part of big bundle or would that rather have their own, unique champion.
The truth is, if not for the risk of Usyk getting stripped, the IBF or Hrgovic would not get half the media coverage that they did receive in recent time. So it wouldn't surprise me if the IBF wanted to take the belt away from Usyk, just to appear more prestigious and uncompromising.

From a purely sport perspective, holding up the division and making the mandatory contender wait for over, with no concrete date in sight does not sounds very fair.

Anyhow, with 1 day to go, it's safe to say that there will be no interim belt on the line in the Hrgovic Vs. Dubois bout, so let's see how will things unfold after the fight.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #229 on: Today at 06:15:50 AM »
Regarding the Vergil Ortiz fight, he is supposedly to fight Tim Tszyu, but Tim was not cleared medically to fight Vergil. And so the camp of Ortiz is looking for a new opponent and one name that pops up is Serhii Bohachuk..

Bohachuk is the WBC interim super welterweight champion from Ukraine. I think it is a good news if they will get him for Ortiz as he looks solid in his last fight when he beat Brian Mendoza. The man who scored a knockout against the current WBC champion Sebastian Fundora. And with the likes of Spence and Crawford moving up in this weight class, this division seems to be getting the attention now.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #230 on: Today at 08:59:32 AM »
Jake Paul Vs Mike Tyson fight will be postponed to a yet unknown date, due to Mike's health problems (ulcer flare-up) that prevent him from training for a few weeks.
More info here: https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/13146341/jake-paul-vs-mike-tyson-boxing-fight-postponed-with-new-date-expected-to-be-announced-in-early-june

According to the article Tyson has said: "My body is in better overall shape than it has been since the 1990s, and I will be back to my full training schedule soon", which, to me, indicates that he might be a bit deluded about himself and refuses to acknowledge that he's old and will never be anywhere near to where he was in his prime.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG