follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 11975 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2024, 09:11:03 AM »
I am beginning to suspect something about Bitcoin price getting to $100,000. It will not really be an easy task for bitcoin to make $100k. Even if we have witnessed the bitcoin price in 70k range even before the halving, I strongly believe that there will be selling pressure when bitcoin price approaches 100k. Many people missed the chance of selling around 75k but they won't miss the 100k.

Although, if the wave of bull run comes, 100k and even 150k is possible. Let's see how it will be. But then Hodlers should continue to hold.
I agree with you for the price to hit $100 but that is the prediction that is going on in all the places so let us see how it will happen. And really many people have sold their bitcoins in the time when bitcoin hit $73k and waiting for the halving to buy again while some are waiting for the coming ATH to sell and that is the $100k price prediction for everyone. We are already in the bull market and waiting for the final ATH for the season.
When Bitcoin touched the highest price many investors sold their Bitcoins. Investors selling their investments after touching the peak price does not mean that all investors increased their investment but those who planned to invest when Bitcoin touched the peak probably sold their Bitcoin investments. But as investors sold their investments, investors reinvested. You will find many such investors who invested first during the peak price period. A person who invests during the peak price of Bitcoin must expect good things and by expecting good things he may hold his investment for a longer period of time. Some may be waiting for the price of Bitcoin to touch $100K while others may be planning to sell their investments before or after that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2024, 09:11:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2024, 11:39:47 AM »
I am beginning to suspect something about Bitcoin price getting to $100,000. It will not really be an easy task for bitcoin to make $100k. Even if we have witnessed the bitcoin price in 70k range even before the halving, I strongly believe that there will be selling pressure when bitcoin price approaches 100k. Many people missed the chance of selling around 75k but they won't miss the 100k.

Although, if the wave of bull run comes, 100k and even 150k is possible. Let's see how it will be. But then Hodlers should continue to hold.
I agree with you for the price to hit $100 but that is the prediction that is going on in all the places so let us see how it will happen. And really many people have sold their bitcoins in the time when bitcoin hit $73k and waiting for the halving to buy again while some are waiting for the coming ATH to sell and that is the $100k price prediction for everyone. We are already in the bull market and waiting for the final ATH for the season.
When Bitcoin touched the highest price many investors sold their Bitcoins. Investors selling their investments after touching the peak price does not mean that all investors increased their investment but those who planned to invest when Bitcoin touched the peak probably sold their Bitcoin investments. But as investors sold their investments, investors reinvested. You will find many such investors who invested first during the peak price period. A person who invests during the peak price of Bitcoin must expect good things and by expecting good things he may hold his investment for a longer period of time. Some may be waiting for the price of Bitcoin to touch $100K while others may be planning to sell their investments before or after that.
It's called personal preferences because investors will always have reasons why they hodl and why they sell. They also have strategies used for profits maybe they were early investors and it triggers their target year of selling it and for those who have ironhands maybe they are pure investors where they don't care about what will happen to Bitcoin as they just let their holdings it in their wallets for a long time because they believe Bitcoin will be much greater in the future than today.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2024, 12:50:20 PM »
We always understand that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, but looking at the price of bitcoin before the halving which was so strong it is possible that bitcoin has the potential to reach $100K, but it all depends on the movements of big investors at that time.
It is the basic nature of Bitcoin and other crypto coins. The prices of crypto coins are unpredictable, it is the reason why people say that Bitcoin is a risky investment. It is very possible that Bitcoin price to be $100k but I am not sure if it will be reached very soon in Bitcoin halving this month. Although many investors want to see it but the increase of Bitcoin price must take time. It can't be done suddenly!
If Bitcoin halves this week and if Bitcoin is capped at $60k then I think Bitcoin price will be in the $100k range by 2024. We saw Bitcoin hit an all-time high in 2024. In 2021, Bitcoin reached an all-time high of $69,000, but dumped from there to the bottom of $15,000. The market increased from 15,000 dollars and slowly reached a maximum of 73,000 dollars in 2024. However, since this year is the halving year, Bitcoin price is most likely to rise this year. I also estimate that in 2024 the price of Bitcoin will be $100,000 and in 2025 the price of Bitcoin will be $100,000 to $170,000.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2024, 03:49:57 PM »

It's called personal preferences because investors will always have reasons why they hodl and why they sell. They also have strategies used for profits maybe they were early investors and it triggers their target year of selling it and for those who have ironhands maybe they are pure investors where they don't care about what will happen to Bitcoin as they just let their holdings it in their wallets for a long time because they believe Bitcoin will be much greater in the future than today.
Investors who don't care about market conditions when there is a correction and when there is a dump, they still leave and hold bitcoin for a long time are investors who have free money to do that. Because their economic conditions will not affect their investment

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2024, 05:44:51 PM »

Yeah I am only being skeptical but definitely bitcoin will hit 100,000 dollars. The reason for my skepticism is because the last bull run, every body anticipated that bitcoin will hit $100,000 and it failed. So many people were caught up by the bear market and the lost a lot. The weaker hands could not hold for the next cycle to come, so they sold at loss. However in 2021 if bitcoin refused to make 100,000  dollars it means there is possibility that it will make $100,000 this time around if not this year it could be in the year 2025.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2024, 05:47:10 PM »
A similar thing happened to me, I also regret why I didn't buy Bitcoin when it was still cheap and held it until now. but it is natural that sometimes there are doubts and also needs that make us unable to make a decision to buy at that time
Everyone might also want the same thing not just us, now Bitcoin is a reference for all coins if later the most Bitcoin holders sell it continues what will happen to Bitcoin, if the supply of Bitcoin in the market has increased automatically the price will continue to decline.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2024, 06:36:10 PM »
A similar thing happened to me, I also regret why I didn't buy Bitcoin when it was still cheap and held it until now. but it is natural that sometimes there are doubts and also needs that make us unable to make a decision to buy at that time
Everyone might also want the same thing not just us, now Bitcoin is a reference for all coins if later the most Bitcoin holders sell it continues what will happen to Bitcoin, if the supply of Bitcoin in the market has increased automatically the price will continue to decline.
It's normal to doubt if you don't have enough trust on it because we all have emotions. And in order to gain trust with Bitcoin we have to learn more about Bitcoin particularly the cycle of Bitcoin. If you know the market cycle, you will determine what will happen next to the price. There are four stages of market cycle, accumulation, advancing, distribution, declining. If you think we are in the distribution phase then you know what's next.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2024, 06:36:10 PM »

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2024, 07:58:15 AM »
This shows the cash flow in Bitcoin, Solana, Ethereum and Binance - the 4 main assets.

When the graph goes down, it means that money is flowing out of that asset, and when it goes up, it means that money is coming in.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #263 on: April 15, 2024, 05:37:04 PM »
It's normal to doubt if you don't have enough trust on it because we all have emotions. And in order to gain trust with Bitcoin we have to learn more about Bitcoin particularly the cycle of Bitcoin. If you know the market cycle, you will determine what will happen next to the price. There are four stages of market cycle, accumulation, advancing, distribution, declining. If you think we are in the distribution phase then you know what's next.
It is very true, although I see things like this:

Accumulation, bullish stage, Distribution Stage, of course sometimes there is re-accumulation or re-distribution, I am a big fan and I studied Wyckoff's theory a lot and I like how the market is analyzed, so I must also say that There are many Wyckoof configurations that can be found, but I don't really see the market as if I were a chartist, because I am not a chartist, but in Wyckoff there are so many market configurations that there are many that look similar and can be applied to the market. of bitcoin, obviously I sometimes mix them with some Elliot strategies, or with some postulates that Livepmore has, since I am also a Livermore fan, and a big market speculator, I recommend reading books by market speculators because they in their books They explain very well what they did at the time.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline smrityirany

• Activity: 237
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 06:06:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #264 on: April 15, 2024, 05:45:13 PM »
Now a day Bitcoin is a most valuable coin in the world. Some time it may lose its value but end of the day we see that it has risen very high.  so never need to be frustrated rather who looks forward must stay with Bitcon. I think it has a great future.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #265 on: April 15, 2024, 08:16:52 PM »
If Bitcoin halves this week and if Bitcoin is capped at $60k then I think Bitcoin price will be in the $100k range by 2024. We saw Bitcoin hit an all-time high in 2024. In 2021, Bitcoin reached an all-time high of $69,000, but dumped from there to the bottom of $15,000. The market increased from 15,000 dollars and slowly reached a maximum of 73,000 dollars in 2024. However, since this year is the halving year, Bitcoin price is most likely to rise this year. I also estimate that in 2024 the price of Bitcoin will be $100,000 and in 2025 the price of Bitcoin will be $100,000 to $170,000.

You have high expectations about Bitcoin which is not bad but there something going about Bitcoin than most of us don't even know. I have been studying Bitcoin price and compare it with the previous bull runs and this is the strangest of all I have seen and I think the institutional investors are playing hide and seek games with us.

Bitcoin don't cross the all time high until after the halving but this one has did which is the first weird thing, the second is by now, Bitcoin should have dump and be in accumulated position but right now they are protecting the price, like they are waiting for the halving to just pass and then boom, start another leg up. I just wish the people and not just institutional are ready to follow them because without them the institutionals wouldn't make money.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2024, 07:47:00 PM »
Now a day Bitcoin is a most valuable coin in the world. Some time it may lose its value but end of the day we see that it has risen very high.  so never need to be frustrated rather who looks forward must stay with Bitcon. I think it has a great future.
Don't worry, bitcoin will remain the best digital currency for the next 20 years because bitcoin will definitely run out of supply and will make bitcoin increasingly difficult to find. With the technology that bitcoin has, it is very useful for the future so I am sure that bitcoin in the future will be very expensive.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #267 on: April 18, 2024, 11:13:00 AM »
Don't worry, bitcoin will remain the best digital currency for the next 20 years because bitcoin will definitely run out of supply and will make bitcoin increasingly difficult to find. With the technology that bitcoin has, it is very useful for the future so I am sure that bitcoin in the future will be very expensive.
Bitcoin will remain a digital currency that is of interest to many investors, maybe in the next 10 or 20 years the price of bitcoin will be really expensive. As many members here predict Bitcoin will have a bright future, it looks like that will happen
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2024, 06:08:14 AM »
Bitcoin will remain a digital currency that is of interest to many investors, maybe in the next 10 or 20 years the price of bitcoin will be really expensive. As many members here predict Bitcoin will have a bright future, it looks like that will happen
I never think about bitcoin 10-20 years into the future, I only think about bitcoin in a 4 year cycle. As I am currently focused on next year's bullish season, I am currently hunting for several potential altcoins to hold.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #269 on: April 21, 2024, 05:10:30 PM »
I never think about bitcoin 10-20 years into the future, I only think about bitcoin in a 4 year cycle. As I am currently focused on next year's bullish season, I am currently hunting for several potential altcoins to hold.
If you want to look for altcoins that have the potential to be held for next year then you can take advantage of meme coins which are often used by whales to start bullish and increase Altcoin prices. Dogecoin, Shiba, Pepe might be something you should consider buying.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG