follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cardano continues blockchain technology educating mission  (Read 4463 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Cardano continues blockchain technology educating mission
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2024, 02:11:59 PM »
The Cardano platform is really doing great Job on the crypto economy, and these constant developments will largely boost cardano awareness, popularity, community and the  market value over times.
I love Cardano's eUTXO technology: it's better than Bitcoin's UTXO and more efficient than Ethereum's Account. I also support Cardano's carefulness before each update, but I don't dare lie that I'm not a little disappointed about development progress. Ethereum usually delays 1-2 quarters, but it regularly has updates for Layer-1 and Layer-2, while Cardano rarely shares update progress and makes the community wait quite tiring.

Regardless, I still hope Cardano progresses slowly but surely, most importantly reaching, educating, and getting orders from enterprise customers. I believe Cardano will have an important position in the future blockchain market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2024, 02:11:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2024, 08:03:55 AM »
I love Cardano's eUTXO technology: it's better than Bitcoin's UTXO and more efficient than Ethereum's Account. I also support Cardano's carefulness before each update, but I don't dare lie that I'm not a little disappointed about development progress. Ethereum usually delays 1-2 quarters, but it regularly has updates for Layer-1 and Layer-2, while Cardano rarely shares update progress and makes the community wait quite tiring.

Regardless, I still hope Cardano progresses slowly but surely, most importantly reaching, educating, and getting orders from enterprise customers. I believe Cardano will have an important position in the future blockchain market.
Yes, the Cardano project has a very decent blockchain, I learned about it only about 3 years ago when my friend told me that he bought a large amount of money tokens of this project, I did not really believe it at the time, but when he made a lot of money on this coin, I became familiar with them))) now I also think that it is very good but it is certainly very far from such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as there is a very large popularity.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

aiviaa485

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 07:18:20 AM »
SEC want to gain control of crypto market,
Controlling this market makes us rigid and ambiguous towards the SEC, I really don't like SEC policies and this makes me disgusted with the SEC.
Even before the SEC existed, Binance was still safe and relaxed, but now that the SEC has all but disappeared, the SEC's methods are what makes us not like it.
But perhaps there is a positive side, where a coin has been acquired or is safe from an SEC audit, indicating that the coin has good security and is worth investing in various markets.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 03:43:24 PM »
Controlling this market makes us rigid and ambiguous towards the SEC, I really don't like SEC policies and this makes me disgusted with the SEC.
Even before the SEC existed, Binance was still safe and relaxed, but now that the SEC has all but disappeared, the SEC's methods are what makes us not like it.
But perhaps there is a positive side, where a coin has been acquired or is safe from an SEC audit, indicating that the coin has good security and is worth investing in various markets.
Binance Global is not dependent on SEC, the SEC can only manage projects operating in US.
We all understand how much Gary Gensler craves power, he wants to manage crypto market as he pleases. But Cardano community will not let SEC condemn ADA. ADA should be a commodity and regulated by CFTC similar to BTC, ETH, and XRP.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2024, 05:04:59 PM »

SEC will not go away without  taking some money with them and Charles will have to battle with them. he is a billionaire so that makes him a good target as well.

meanwhile, there are rumors about USDC in Cardano, i don't exactly know the whole story but not backed by real USD. i was listening to some podcast about it and then the community was considering how it will compromise decentralization so part of the community wants USDC and part of them don't.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 09:03:59 PM »
Yes, the Cardano project has a very decent blockchain, I learned about it only about 3 years ago when my friend told me that he bought a large amount of money tokens of this project, I did not really believe it at the time, but when he made a lot of money on this coin, I became familiar with them))) now I also think that it is very good but it is certainly very far from such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as there is a very large popularity.
We don't know for sure whether ADA will once again bring wealth to loyal holders, but at least Cardano is being seriously developed, it is not a project that disappears after just one season, it has a network, it has products and it has users. I think that's enough for ADA holders to feel secure.

SEC will not go away without  taking some money with them and Charles will have to battle with them. he is a billionaire so that makes him a good target as well.

meanwhile, there are rumors about USDC in Cardano, i don't exactly know the whole story but not backed by real USD. i was listening to some podcast about it and then the community was considering how it will compromise decentralization so part of the community wants USDC and part of them don't.
Yeah, the debate over whether or not to integrate the USDC stablecoin on the Cardano blockchain is heating up. Proponents of USDC integration argue that it would make Cardano more attractive to users and developers. Opponents of USDC integration argue that it would compromise Cardano's commitment to decentralization.[1]
I support USDC on Cardano, because this popular stable coin can make Cardano more attractive to users and developers
and make it easier for people to use Cardano to buy goods and services. Users are important for each ecosystem 😁

[1] USDC on Cardano: Weighing Up Growth vs. Decentralization
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 10:10:28 PM »

there is already USDC, USDT and DAI in Cardano, you can see it on mueliswap and they are also in the miniswap. these however is not native as its just bridged version thru WANchain. so far there really is no difference to the liquidity on ADA or maybe because most traders are just more confident when USDC is native from Circle which is backed by USD. but it think the most important of it is that the USDC is still redeemable so there shouldn't be any reason why there is still no effect on its liquidity.

Circle could be waiting for the large volume in the market before they will integrate their native USDC. if they don't see this happening, there wouldn't have a reason for the company to go on and would rather leave it to the 3rd party such as Wanchain.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 10:10:28 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2024, 07:35:51 PM »
there is already USDC, USDT and DAI in Cardano, you can see it on mueliswap and they are also in the miniswap. these however is not native as its just bridged version thru WANchain. so far there really is no difference to the liquidity on ADA or maybe because most traders are just more confident when USDC is native from Circle which is backed by USD. but it think the most important of it is that the USDC is still redeemable so there shouldn't be any reason why there is still no effect on its liquidity.

Circle could be waiting for the large volume in the market before they will integrate their native USDC. if they don't see this happening, there wouldn't have a reason for the company to go on and would rather leave it to the 3rd party such as Wanchain.
Every ecosystem needs stablecoin to meet the need to users' protecting assets, so to me every stablecoin coming to Cardano is a positive event for the project. USDC is also the top#2 stablecoin, no matter how it comes through, whether it is Cardano's own standard or via bridge/wrap, it still deserves a welcome.

I hope in the future Circle will consider and integrate USDC on Cardano to make it more convenient for users while still maintaining the network's decentralized principle 👌
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2024, 08:20:12 PM »

Every ecosystem needs stablecoin to meet the need to users' protecting assets, so to me every stablecoin coming to Cardano is a positive event for the project. USDC is also the top#2 stablecoin, no matter how it comes through, whether it is Cardano's own standard or via bridge/wrap, it still deserves a welcome.

I hope in the future Circle will consider and integrate USDC on Cardano to make it more convenient for users while still maintaining the network's decentralized principle 👌

having USDC as native will mean its backed by USD unlike in the bridges where the USDC is backed by the native USDC.  it think its really possible to just start with native USDC, Circle is just not doing it unless they see the bigger volume that comes from the investors/traders.

once Circle decides to have it, then it will be easy including the DEX to have more liquidity without having to use those wrap tokens. so far the community is using USDC in ADA dexes.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 10:21:51 PM »
Cardano is still continuing to develop, their team also does not stop doing various things that can support their project well. Not only that, they not only focus on fundamentals but also on community and other developments. It is admitted that the Cardano team is one of the ones that is quite sensitive here.

Although unfortunately, the ADA price dropped a lot during this bearish era. However, with the various efforts carried out by the team and their devs, I am quite sure that this will be one of the Alma coins that will skyrocket again. The hope is that it will definitely pass last season's ATH. Hopefully it doesn't fail again.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2024, 06:34:27 PM »
having USDC as native will mean its backed by USD unlike in the bridges where the USDC is backed by the native USDC.  it think its really possible to just start with native USDC, Circle is just not doing it unless they see the bigger volume that comes from the investors/traders.

once Circle decides to have it, then it will be easy including the DEX to have more liquidity without having to use those wrap tokens. so far the community is using USDC in ADA dexes.
Yeah, this relationship will benefit both: Cardano gets more stable coins and Circle gets new users for USDC. As Cardano reaches new customers, so does USDC!

Cardano is still continuing to develop, their team also does not stop doing various things that can support their project well. Not only that, they not only focus on fundamentals but also on community and other developments. It is admitted that the Cardano team is one of the ones that is quite sensitive here.

Although unfortunately, the ADA price dropped a lot during this bearish era. However, with the various efforts carried out by the team and their devs, I am quite sure that this will be one of the Alma coins that will skyrocket again. The hope is that it will definitely pass last season's ATH. Hopefully it doesn't fail again.
Cardano has a really dynamic and hardworking dev team: according to the last report from Santiment, Cardano has surpassed both Polkadot and Ethereum in terms of GitHub commits, a measure of developer engagement.
You can refer to details and further discussion in this topic: Cardano continues to lead the market in terms of GitHub commits

I think the development of the project is one of the necessary conditions for the explosion of ADA token price. I'm also a Cardano fan, so I hope ADA will have a new ATH in 2025.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2024, 11:52:04 AM »

It seems that the marketing strategy carried out by Cardano is still not right and the product it has is still not completely finished. With a shortage of Cardano like this, it will make the price movement slow. Cardano must start the process quickly to make Cardano supporters continue to provide full support, and the price can tend to trend up when the products they own are useful for people.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 06:43:00 PM »
It seems that the marketing strategy carried out by Cardano is still not right and the product it has is still not completely finished. With a shortage of Cardano like this, it will make the price movement slow. Cardano must start the process quickly to make Cardano supporters continue to provide full support, and the price can tend to trend up when the products they own are useful for people.
Development: Cardano is still perfecting. Compared to 2021, Cardano is now ready to serve Dapps and users smoothly. The updates are still being implemented and will bring new capabilities to Cardano this year and next year.

Marketing: It is difficult to evaluate. For me, Cardano and Ada are always famous in the crypto market because it is still in the top 10 coinmarketcap with capitalization of nearly $ 20B. As you have seen, Cardano is still continuing the process of educating people about blockchain technology and the value of crypto in the future.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2024, 07:38:00 PM »
Development: Cardano is still perfecting. Compared to 2021, Cardano is now ready to serve Dapps and users smoothly. The updates are still being implemented and will bring new capabilities to Cardano this year and next year.

Marketing: It is difficult to evaluate. For me, Cardano and Ada are always famous in the crypto market because it is still in the top 10 coinmarketcap with capitalization of nearly $ 20B. As you have seen, Cardano is still continuing the process of educating people about blockchain technology and the value of crypto in the future.

Development of cardano is pretty  good but I see Marketing or promo of this project seem not good enough. Maybe their team should recruit good man to promote cardano.
But It's just my opinion, every people have own opinion and suggestion.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2024, 08:26:29 PM »
Development of cardano is pretty  good but I see Marketing or promo of this project seem not good enough. Maybe their team should recruit good man to promote cardano.
But It's just my opinion, every people have own opinion and suggestion.
I agree with you: although Cardano is reaching out to corporate customers quite well, it lacks programs to reach users and investors in the crypto market. I hope this will be improved by the capital in the Catalyst Fund earmarked for projects and teams in the Cardano ecosystem. These projects can launch Dapps to attract users or conduct more effective advertising campaigns during the bullrun later this year.

Technological development is important but marketing is also needed to grow the ecosystem and support the ADA price :)