follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin price speculation and analysis Thread  (Read 3351 times)

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1165
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:48:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Bitcoin price speculation and analysis Thread
« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:32:56 AM »
Now Bitcoin in positive positions. After Bitcoin halving it was negative position but gradually it being positive. Now bitcoin price near about $67k. I think it will gradually increase and within this yeas Bitcoin price will hit minimum $120k. I strongly believe Bitcoin price correction has been passed. Now we will see Original creator of Bitcoin.
One of the major reasons why the market will be bullish is that the after bitcoin halving the price falling to 57k but did not last long. In a very short time it has turned upward again. Investor confidence and there is a big possibility of the market bullish to high after the halving until that happens we can definitely assume that the price of Bitcoin will increase. I expect a bullish movement in bitcoin price that probably reach to 100k or more in this year or next year.
It is 56k and not 57k is the lowest price bitcoin drops from the halving and indeed that this is the prime reason whjy we are expecting bullrun these coming months because of the dumping we experienced recently and now that we are running 67k again and may break 70k , there is a complete hope for me that in the next couple of months we will be seeing the 80-100k price value of bitcoin and hope this will finally come.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:32:56 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online sheenshane

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:12:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #46 on: Today at 08:22:49 AM »
Now Bitcoin in positive positions. After Bitcoin halving it was negative position but gradually it being positive. Now bitcoin price near about $67k. I think it will gradually increase and within this yeas Bitcoin price will hit minimum $120k. I strongly believe Bitcoin price correction has been passed. Now we will see Original creator of Bitcoin.
One of the major reasons why the market will be bullish is that the after bitcoin halving the price falling to 57k but did not last long. In a very short time it has turned upward again. Investor confidence and there is a big possibility of the market bullish to high after the halving until that happens we can definitely assume that the price of Bitcoin will increase. I expect a bullish movement in bitcoin price that probably reach to 100k or more in this year or next year.
It is 56k and not 57k is the lowest price bitcoin drops from the halving and indeed that this is the prime reason whjy we are expecting bullrun these coming months because of the dumping we experienced recently and now that we are running 67k again and may break 70k , there is a complete hope for me that in the next couple of months we will be seeing the 80-100k price value of bitcoin and hope this will finally come.
What would be the possible ATH in Bitcoin price?  Do you think it will reach $100k by the end of this year?

I witnessed the 2nd and 3rd halving and now we're in 4th halving, Bitcoin price experienced a bullrun after 6 months or 1 year when halving was successfully done.  So, this is the most anticipated moment to witness the bull market again.
For Rent
¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG