follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Aside from SHIBA, DOGE, and WIF, which memecoin is in your portfolio?  (Read 293 times)

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 77
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:01:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
The entire crypto market has been unfavorable since the halving, as predicted. However, some memecoins have maintained their bullish momentum. For instance, MANEKI (a Solana memecoin) has shown a bullish trend over the past few days. This has led me to believe that, similar to the last bull run, the next one might start with memecoins. I'm considering adding to my already stocked portfolio. I went to Twitter and found KATT trending, although it's on the Base chain and already trading on exchanges. I might look into it later. What new memecoin is catching your attention?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1782
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 12:01:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
In fact, I don't know and don't have WIF at all. For meme coins, to be honest I only have Doge and Shiba Inu. I don't know whether these two coins will later be able to print a new ATH compared to before or not. But what is certain is that I have a little to prepare. Yes, even though this may not be very significant, it can at least make an addition to my cryptocurrency portfolio.

So many people are talking about PEPE. is it that good? And is the potential that high because the price is still very small and the possibility of it increasing is quite large, they say so. I'm just not sure about that.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:41:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Aside from SHIBA, DOGE, and WIF, which memecoin is in your portfolio?
None.
The meme coin that you shared isn't familiar with me as well.

I want to hold DOGE at some point, but I already said to myself that I will just buy it during the bear market when it happens 2 years from now possibly. Many doubted about SHIBA when it became a top coin (including me) saying that it will rug pull investors but look where it at right now. I don't follow the project, but the fact that it has been on the top for years already shows that it has a huge community behind it. WIF might be the next one that will do the same as what SHIB did. I might be wrong, but still, I will not buy any meme coins "AT LEAST FOR NOW".

Meme coins in general for me is like a "hit or miss" type of coin. You either make huge profits off of it, or you will lose possibly all of your capital investing on them.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• View Profile

In fact, I don't know and don't have WIF at all. For meme coins, to be honest I only have Doge and Shiba Inu. I don't know whether these two coins will later be able to print a new ATH compared to before or not. But what is certain is that I have a little to prepare. Yes, even though this may not be very significant, it can at least make an addition to my cryptocurrency portfolio.

So many people are talking about PEPE. is it that good? And is the potential that high because the price is still very small and the possibility of it increasing is quite large, they say so. I'm just not sure about that.

Pepe is good. Hit a billion market cap previously though. Imo well need some memes in our pf in the bull run .why not checkout Bitget memezone, I found KATT there & I'm already mining for free on poolX to earn hourly..

Offline MCcabe Rory

• View Profile

Re: Aside from SHIBA, DOGE, and WIF, which memecoin is in your portfolio?
None.
The meme coin that you shared isn't familiar with me as well.

I want to hold DOGE at some point, but I already said to myself that I will just buy it during the bear market when it happens 2 years from now possibly. Many doubted about SHIBA when it became a top coin (including me) saying that it will rug pull investors but look where it at right now. I don't follow the project, but the fact that it has been on the top for years already shows that it has a huge community behind it. WIF might be the next one that will do the same as what SHIB did. I might be wrong, but still, I will not buy any meme coins "AT LEAST FOR NOW".

Meme coins in general for me is like a "hit or miss" type of coin. You either make huge profits off of it, or you will lose possibly all of your capital investing on them.

Why not now? Now's not the perfect time?

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1082
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 02:27:20 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Investors benefit the most when meme coins are bullish. Most of the investors keep their investments in some sort of meme coin due to higher profit. I myself hold several meme coins. After investing in Shib and Doge I am positive about Book of Meme Coins. I know this coin will give a good return in the bullish market. However, there are many investors in meme coins who are investing in some scam meme coins which can lead to losses. In the meantime, the number of meme coins in the market has increased, so it is important to be careful when investing.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 107
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
I have a lot of memecoins in my portfolio. I cant even remember all. And most of them aren't listed on either coingecko or Coinmarketcap yet. I feel like I can make more with memecoins like this.
However, for more reliable holdings, I've paired BRETT, MEW, and Bonk paired with Bitcoin on BitGet's smart portfolio to accumulate more BTC from their potential pumps

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
I have a lot of memecoins in my portfolio. I cant even remember all. And most of them aren't listed on either coingecko or Coinmarketcap yet. I feel like I can make more with memecoins like this.
However, for more reliable holdings, I've paired BRETT, MEW, and Bonk paired with Bitcoin on BitGet's smart portfolio to accumulate more BTC from their potential pumps
At least you have to record all the meme coins that you still have and after that you can monitor all the prices every day, so that when the price goes up it won't be too late for you to sell them at a high price.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 933
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
If we are going to go by their way of success or future benefits, there are many memecoins we could list as part of those which we can invest on and wait for the market to be profitable before we sell them out, if we go through their list, we can take their market cap as one of the reason why we should choose or go for a particular one, and if we are also sure of the developers to be reliable in funding their project.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
If we are going to go by their way of success or future benefits, there are many memecoins we could list as part of those which we can invest on and wait for the market to be profitable before we sell them out, if we go through their list, we can take their market cap as one of the reason why we should choose or go for a particular one, and if we are also sure of the developers to be reliable in funding their project.
The more meme coins there are, the more we have to be careful with the steps we choose because so far Meme coins are often used to carry out scams. There are already many meme coin tokens, especially on the network, where it is easy to create tokens and the costs are cheap, so developers will take advantage of them to carry out scams.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1868
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:51:56 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
I am not a fan of meme coins I used to be, but all the meme coins I invested when memes were on all-time hype resulted from a loss, so I retain a small amount of Shiba and Doge.

I'm just holding for the sake of holding the only other meme I have is the PEPEAI I got it as a gift from a friend which I think has no future in the market.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██