follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Boxing]: Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 5141 times)

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: [Boxing]: Info and Prediction Thread
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2024, 10:16:14 PM »
Kambosos got schooled, he would have lost even if he wasn't TKO'd from the body shots. I don' t know what happened to him during the fight but maybe Lomachenko's constant pressure got to him.

It would be a wide margin decision win for Loma if Kambosos wasn't KOed, that was my expectation. Kambosos was frustrated that he can't hit Loma with his power punch while Loma hit him at will whenever and wherever Loma wants. That was Loma's style, goes to the head first then dig in the body on the championship rounds. That liver shot was not a lucky punch as that was also the punch that KOed Jorge Linares.

the footwork is making a huge difference in their fight. Loma is just better at it. and i thought he will actually lose this fight so i bet for Georgy.
what surfaces this time however is that its Tank Davis is Loma's next fight. this time this will divide fans whether which is which. while i like Tank, Loma shows he still got it and can deliver his will.

Tank vs Loma is still in progress if could change to Shakur.   i think Tank is too much for Loma. Shakur vs Loma will give the fans about 12 rounds of because they are both good at avoiding getting hit. Shakurt however is not a finisher.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2024, 10:16:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2024, 01:07:27 PM »
Tank vs Loma is still in progress if could change to Shakur.   i think Tank is too much for Loma. Shakur vs Loma will give the fans about 12 rounds of because they are both good at avoiding getting hit. Shakurt however is not a finisher.

Tank vs Loma is floating now and i think this is a fight that i think Loma should take because the latter has the advantage on the size though heavy handed but i do think he could avoid the power bombs of Tank Davis.

It now depends on Bob Arum on whom will he choose as the next opponent of Loma.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3517
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 03:39:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #212 on: May 16, 2024, 04:34:58 PM »
~
Shakur vs Loma will give the fans about 12 rounds of because they are both good at avoiding getting hit. Shakurt however is not a finisher.
It's going to be a snoozefest for some/many fans. I'm already reading comments about how boring this is going to be and I think that's also a factor whether the promoters want to push this fight or not. It will probably not generate the amount of PPV buys and Gate that they wanted.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1868
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:51:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #213 on: May 16, 2024, 11:22:50 PM »
~
Shakur vs Loma will give the fans about 12 rounds of because they are both good at avoiding getting hit. Shakurt however is not a finisher.
It's going to be a snoozefest for some/many fans. I'm already reading comments about how boring this is going to be and I think that's also a factor whether the promoters want to push this fight or not. It will probably not generate the amount of PPV buys and Gate that they wanted.

Style makes the fight, and that's likely to happen, but between the two, Loma has offense in his arsenal, so I expect him to be the one that goes on the offensive, and if the stake is too high between the two, they will abandon that kind of style and push for a more aggressive style that will earn points or knockouts, you can't be passive if there are titles, money and reputation on the line.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1772
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:40:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2024, 12:27:44 AM »

Tank vs Loma is floating now and i think this is a fight that i think Loma should take because the latter has the advantage on the size though heavy handed but i do think he could avoid the power bombs of Tank Davis.

Tank vs Loma, or Shakur vs Loma will be good in my opinion. Going to be explosive for a Tank vs Loma fight. Tank using his power and boxing IQ against Loma, technique. Loma though should start quick moving forward, he can't be a slow starter just like what his strategy against Haney then. That's why you can see in the Kambosos fight that he started fast and soften Kambosos in the later round.

It now depends on Bob Arum on whom will he choose as the next opponent of Loma.

Yes, whichever Bob Arum can easily talk to and sit down and laid up what they will get if they fight Loma. Shakur though should be a sho-in if he chooses to extend his contract with Top Rank, but it seems the doesn't want to and become a free agent after his last fight in July.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #215 on: May 17, 2024, 01:13:39 PM »
~

This is the reason why i chooses Tank Davis over Shakur Stevenson because the latter is not a crowd drawer and his style is more on the defensive, snore fest indeed if Loma and Shakur would meet in the ring. At this stage of his career, Loma needs money fights and Tank Davis could give him that.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG