follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 24454 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #360 on: May 12, 2024, 10:25:39 PM »
The oldest coin I've been holding is Bitcoin alone and newer ones are memecoins. I am still hopeful to reach my target to get a whole Bitcoin though I don't have timeframe to really have it but as soon as I have it I'll post it here. It's not that easy to have that challenge knowing that I don't have enough money or weekly Bitcoin income to fill it in but yeah it is the only oldest coin I have for now.
Old is gold it is true for this market i strongly believe it. We saw many new coin are coming and scamming and exit from cryptocurrency market within short time. On the otherhand old coin is trusted because old coin survive in this market face and overcome many stragle.
So i think odl coin is best. And i also hold some Old coin. And i will hold it till bull session.
We would be still welcoming those new coins which have new tech and features but of course those old coins or projects wont really be letting themselves getting left behind as we have seen that some of them are still continuing to develop or making out some updates. If it does work then why would be needing to be replaced? This is something a very common principle.
It is really just that people do love on engaging on new things on which we cant blame them off. They've been thinking that the market will flow through continously which its normal
but priorities will really be something that can be seen.
Obviously welcome for new coin. And all new coin are not bed. Some new coin are being established and some new coin's are getting lost. Acctually i want to say old coin Older coins are already ttrusted. But new coin need some tome to understand. So i preferred for old coin. And i also like old coin personally.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #360 on: May 12, 2024, 10:25:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:03:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #361 on: May 12, 2024, 11:02:56 PM »
If you want to achieve success with big profits, whether new coins or old coins, buy at the right time and sell at the highest time. This is very difficult, because we cannot predict when it will happen? We can only buy when it is bearish and sell it during the bullish season.
It is easy to say buying at low and sell at high price. In fact, it is very difficult to know when the right time to buy and sell. However, mostly people will assume to buy in the bearish season as the best time for buying. Then, in the bullrun season is the right time to sell the coins whether we don't know the exact time for selling (exit). Old coins or new coins have almost the same chance to earn profits. However, old coins are mostly more secure because they have proven to survive for many years.

Online koang

• Activity: 625
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #362 on: Today at 09:47:17 AM »
We would be still welcoming those new coins which have new tech and features but of course those old coins or projects wont really be letting themselves getting left behind as we have seen that some of them are still continuing to develop or making out some updates. If it does work then why would be needing to be replaced? This is something a very common principle.
It is really just that people do love on engaging on new things on which we cant blame them off. They've been thinking that the market will flow through continously which its normal
but priorities will really be something that can be seen.
Obviously welcome for new coin. And all new coin are not bed. Some new coin are being established and some new coin's are getting lost. Acctually i want to say old coin Older coins are already ttrusted. But new coin need some tome to understand. So i preferred for old coin. And i also like old coin personally.

The main role of Altcoins in cryptocurrency is as innovations in blockchain technology.
So, it's not about old or new coins but this is about innovation and use cases.
Altcoins that provide different alternative solutions and better suit the needs of their users will receive greater attention than others, this will also affect price movements.
And of course, Bitcoin also affects the price and trading of Altcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG