follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Stay away from crypto ponzis!  (Read 1431 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Stay away from crypto ponzis!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2024, 07:52:15 AM »
-snip-
I will not lie but sometimes I judge wrong, as I also try to judge platforms from the nature of there UI, the promos, what and how they are offering people, and mostly I check if they have hired twitter affiliates to shell their project, I have seen many projects doing that and getting a lot of traffic as well. Even I test one acting as a project manger and learned that most of the project do that.
You are doing well, trying to check everything so you can know how the quality of the project is.
Detailed research like this will find all kinds of irregularities if the project is really used for fraudulent or ponzi purposes.

Now it is quite difficult, because projects that look suspicious sometimes use many affiliates to promote them and promotions that pay off as if official projects that provide profits.
But in the end it will only bring investors money with fantastic amounts.

Seeing how the promotion is done, also having to check who the partners behind the project are, it will be a pretty good guarantee.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2024, 07:52:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 681
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2024, 03:32:01 PM »
-snip-
I will not lie but sometimes I judge wrong, as I also try to judge platforms from the nature of there UI, the promos, what and how they are offering people, and mostly I check if they have hired twitter affiliates to shell their project, I have seen many projects doing that and getting a lot of traffic as well. Even I test one acting as a project manger and learned that most of the project do that.
You are doing well, trying to check everything so you can know how the quality of the project is.
Detailed research like this will find all kinds of irregularities if the project is really used for fraudulent or ponzi purposes.

Now it is quite difficult, because projects that look suspicious sometimes use many affiliates to promote them and promotions that pay off as if official projects that provide profits.
But in the end it will only bring investors money with fantastic amounts.

Seeing how the promotion is done, also having to check who the partners behind the project are, it will be a pretty good guarantee.
10 years ago Ponzi schemes were very popular with many people, when the price of Bitcoin was still very cheap, many people participated in Ponzi, but now Ponzi is unhealthy, everything has the risk of ending in a scam. I have never followed a Ponzi again when the price of Bitcoin could reach this high price. The last time I followed a Ponzi was in 2014 and there were still many Ponzi schemes circulating that year.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:27 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2024, 09:20:49 PM »
10 years ago Ponzi schemes were very popular with many people, when the price of Bitcoin was still very cheap, many people participated in Ponzi, but now Ponzi is unhealthy, everything has the risk of ending in a scam. I have never followed a Ponzi again when the price of Bitcoin could reach this high price. The last time I followed a Ponzi was in 2014 and there were still many Ponzi schemes circulating that year.
The old players certainly already know many ponzi projects, because ponzi projects at that time did develop quite rapidly.
Many even invest their money into obscure ponzi businesses and use crypto names as an attraction.

Take a look at this picture, if you are an old player, of course you know how the crypto ponzi project that disappeared and deceived many people.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:30 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2024, 10:21:09 PM »
Talking about crypto ponzi, it's quite scary. Because, there are so many people who have become victims of crypto ponzi so far. In fact, the effect is quite bad for crypto in the eyes of the world, especially in the eyes of ordinary people, who sometimes associate crypto with Ponzi schemes, rug pulls, scams and all other forms of fraud. Society's perspective is sometimes still not very open to technological advances, including Bitcoin and crypto in general. And what's worse, there are still many people who are trapped or become victims of Ponzi, due to their ignorance and unwillingness to understand and analyze the project first. So they only think about instant big profits.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2024, 10:54:38 PM »
Talking about crypto ponzi, it's quite scary. Because, there are so many people who have become victims of crypto ponzi so far. In fact, the effect is quite bad for crypto in the eyes of the world, especially in the eyes of ordinary people, who sometimes associate crypto with Ponzi schemes, rug pulls, scams and all other forms of fraud. Society's perspective is sometimes still not very open to technological advances, including Bitcoin and crypto in general. And what's worse, there are still many people who are trapped or become victims of Ponzi, due to their ignorance and unwillingness to understand and analyze the project first. So they only think about instant big profits.

In this case, there should be good education for early users who want to get into crypto, the most important thing in education is not to mention too much big profits from Bitcoin, because if you only provide good information about BTC, new players will be tempted without a doubt. they know there are several risks that could result in losing their money if they don't enter the right coin

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 11:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2024, 11:33:07 PM »

In this case, there should be good education for early users who want to get into crypto, the most important thing in education is not to mention too much big profits from Bitcoin, because if you only provide good information about BTC, new players will be tempted without a doubt. they know there are several risks that could result in losing their money if they don't enter the right coin
Making up some research doesnt really cost you an arm and leg, it is really just that too delusional and greedy at the same time on which on the time that they've seen some good offering
then they would really be tending to dive in without having that actual research. As long they've seen someone who do make out some money then they would really be making out
some directly generalizations or conclusions that it is really that legit and since human beings are naturally born greedy then we would really be diving on it.
Ponzi offerings are really that too good to be true, but surprisingly or shockingly there are tons of people who do continue to deal up with and ending up on crying.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 808
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2024, 02:29:42 PM »
No one should think of anything free, because that is how ponzi scheme is. They tell you that you will get a reward for for some activities that you are to carry out, and before you know it, a lot of people will fall for them, and when they are in great profit, they rug pull you. In cryptocurrency and fiat, they are the same. I have fell victim for a ponzi scheme due to greed. So let's not be greedy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2024, 02:29:42 PM »

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1119
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2024, 08:43:09 PM »
Whenever the market is being bullish you can see lot of investment schemes to invest your cryptos which claims to provide unrealistic returns.

Crypto itself and investment and 99.9% of the time when someone ask you invest money like send money to an address and you will get 10% everyday or there are extreme cases who convince you that you will double the money you send instantly are obvious scams.

I am creating this thread after seeing an Instagram post that claimed exactly what I said above. Please be aware and stay away from scammers.
These days those are the kind trading and investment platforms that existing. And the best way to avoid them is to stick to the one you have been using since. So that you won't fall their trap. And those those who want to become rich overnight are the people that fall the Ponzi Schemes. And those who have been in the cryptocurrency marketplace understand those scammers methods but the newbies are the ones fall for it. And all want you have to do is to popular exchanges like Binance, OKX, Kucoin for trading and Electrum for investment.

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 233
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2024, 12:42:06 PM »
That’s a wise approach. It’s important to be cautious and do thorough research before investing in any financial venture, especially in the cryptocurrency space where Ponzi schemes can be prevalent. These schemes promise high returns with little risk but rely on new investors’ funds to pay earlier investors, creating an unsustainable cycle that eventually collapses.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 826
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: Today at 11:31:06 PM »
Thanks for the words, I consider advertising a big factor in getting new investors. I have been following these people or influencers on Twitter reading their posts and checking their post frequency, what I don't get is, how much they might be earning just to share false news. It's not that all the influencers are of the same type. Some are promoting memes only and some are really good and making good posts on good projects that are worthy of giving time.

But still, when I see them hiring people just to get instant traffic I doubt them but it becomes more tricky when every new project is doing it, because as I aforementioned its a necessary task so every project do this and that's why becomes hard to differentiate between scam and legit project. Here comes other techniques to distinguish them, like talking with the project team on tg, if they are doing AMAs and sharing useful content there, if they are going to events to get more investments or not etc. etc.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██