follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Dogecoin for Bull Run  (Read 14068 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Dogecoin for Bull Run
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2024, 11:01:43 AM »

Until now, no one could avoid the fact that, Doge is the best meme coin and, judging from the ranking on CMC, it is also clear, so MC will definitely be better than other meme coins. Pepe is very good, but to be able to beat Doge you will need a spectacular surprise because the difference from MC is also too high. But that doesn't mean Pepe is not good if you really want to invest, but I don't recommend coin memes.

I will not recommend you to invest, because I want to give you some advice and these coins you should definitely check out. And can add to your investment, BOME coin, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, these three coins seem best to me.  Because these coins are most in demand in the market because investors have a huge influence on meme coins at present.
Thank you for the advice you gave regarding meme coins. To date there are many meme coins and, in my opinion, the ones with the most potential are Doge and Pepe. But will what you provide have potential? Of course, I can't analyze it and can't determine it, Because if you look at the developments when bitcoin passed its ATH, all meme coins did increase sharply. Will it also happen in the next 4th annual season in 2025? there will always be a possibility but I can't suggest at this time.
PEPE, Dge and SHib are popular mem coins at the moment, if you have the courage to hold these coins please do so, if I don't have the courage to hold these coins because in my opinion the risk is still high. I prefer holding other top coins like BNB and Solana.
Trading does have very high risks, therefore when we buy coins we have to accept all the risks, including when buying meme coins. As long as we can control our patience, holding meme coins like Pepe, Doge and Shib will still provide an opportunity to make a profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2024, 11:01:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1184
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:06:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2024, 09:32:39 PM »
Everyone knows nothing is impossible in crypto but we also have to realize, from the current price to $100 it is quite far while other coins that have good fundamentals such as FTM and MNT have not even made it to $100 but if Dogecoin is $1 it is possible and I will sell it at $1 and buy it again when the Altcoin season ends.
Doge coin price is only about $0,14 - $0,15 now. I think it is totally impossible to see the price $100. Even Dogecoin becomes the payment in Twitter, or it is used as the currency in the world, I doubt the price of Dogecoin will be $100. We must be more realistic to predict the price of Dogecoin in the future. The supply of Dogecoin is unlimited, this is not Bitcoin which has very limited supply. In this way, there is no reason for Doge to have a price $100.
I agree with you, LTC tokens that have clear projects and fundamentals are still declining and it looks very difficult now to get the price of $100 monitored ATH from LTC from 2022 to now is at $111 unless someone deliberately buys Dogecoin half of the circulating supply, maybe it can make the price go past the price of Uniswap or can go to $10

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1338
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:02:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #92 on: Today at 09:34:57 AM »
We have seen meme coins increase the most during the pumping season that started in the market. People have received the most profit from meme coins this season. That is why it is always said that all eggs should not be kept in one basket. We mainly invest only on bitcoins we never invest on unique coins. However Dogecoin could be a good investment if Elon Musk introduced Dogecoin transactions as a payment method in his company. Dogecoin core was maybe $0.082 when you saw it and now the price has risen to $0.16025. I think when the next upcoming bull market starts and Elon Marks introduces Dogecoin transactions as a payment method in his company, there will definitely be new ATH of Dogecoin in the market and the price will reach an all-time high.
The market is cyclical - there is nothing to be surprised about + it happens that events repeat themselves. In any case, this is no reason to be euphoric and believe big manipulators like Ilon Musk and the like.

P.S. The big players are not interested in making money for the average user. Who is a few years in the market, will perfectly understand the essence of my words. Be extremely careful. Not for nothing there is a saying that only 10% of the user earns, all the other 90% lose their money. 8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██