follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WAY TO MINE CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Kryptarion

• Activity: 86
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 02, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WAY TO MINE CRYPTOCURRENCY
« on: March 27, 2020, 10:42:30 PM »

China has been the major source of mining power used by mining farms

The sudden fall in the prices of crypto coins has risen concerns over the feasibility of mining operations. Although, mining operations are still lucrative in few parts of the world; slump in the price of Bitcoin has made way for diversification in the mining industry by allowing the establishment of mining farms in countries where electricity cost are lower than in China

Better services — New opportunities

Since the beginning of 2019, the prices of bitcoin has allowed a number of mining companies to control a huge portion of the network’s hash rate. And while competing mining farms offered reduced fees and better ROI, the major and established mining farms out-marketed new entrants; moreover, the major farms had the cash flow to very easily grow their hash rate, thereby scaring off new entrants.

And of course with mining, the hash rates are not rising but depreciating.

Since the market leaders have become complacent and no longer improve on their mining farms, new market participants are encouraged to enter the market with confident, knowing that they can also share from the hash rate. Few of these new mining companies have been smart enough to launch their operations in countries with low electricity cost — this has allowed them to be able to compete with the giants of the mining industry.

Moreso new mining farms are implementing disruptive strategies such as low fees, provision of better service, and adopting latest environmental friendly methods of mining cryptocurrency

Arc Iris, is a new mining operation startup that aims to lead the shift to a more globalized presence in mining industry. The mining project is going to be utilizing a technology that will drastically reduce both cost and effect of using electricity to power mining operations. The project aims to use hydrogen mining method, this method will open its users and investors to some unique set of amazing benefits.

The Current Status Quo of the Mining Industry

Major mining establishments have enjoyed the lack of genuine competition for a long time. This has allowed them to control a hefty percent of the mine’s block rewards, charge high fees in their mining operations and even keep transaction fees from block rewards.

AntPool

This company has asserted its dominance over the market and kept competition at bay for a long time by mounting several rigs to monopolise the market. This has allow them to not only control 2.5% of block rewards, but also keep transaction fees.

BTC.com

BTC.com has kept the completion on with AntPool. Although the company doesn't charge  2.5% on block rewards, other fees by BTC.com which adds up to 4% are more than what AntPool takes.

F2Pool

Contrary to what the name may suggest, being a part of this pool is nothing close to free. The pool takes 3% of block rewards and also hold on to the transaction fees.

Arc Iris to deploy strategies that attract investors and breaks into the market

New market entrant; Arc Iris, is keen on boosting the quality of their service in order to command increased market share. Hence, they keep their mining operations up-to-date with the latest equipments

More importantly, Arc Iris is ensuring that the hash rate is not concentrated in only one country as they plan to build more farms and mount more mining rigs across the world. This will enable them to utilise many opportunities that are available across the globe.

For instance, Arc Iris, takes advantage of the incredibly low energy and eco-friendly hydrogen mining. Through this method, Arc Iris is able to significantly reduce the operation cost significantly for the miners thereby increasing their mining profit. Operations remain very profitable for Arc Iris even if the current price of bitcoin forces some major mining companies to barely break-even.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | | TELEGRAM | TWITTER

Telegram: https://t.me/@Kryptarion1
BTT: RANIE
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:12:08 AM by Coin Info »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WAY TO MINE CRYPTOCURRENCY
« on: March 27, 2020, 10:42:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mahfuz

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 19, 2020, 12:50:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WAY TO MINE CRYPTOCURRENCY
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 09:01:00 AM »
Great idea by Arc Iris. mining platform. But I have doubt that whether mining is profitable in this low market price situation. So, I will invite to join koinpro exchange and trading platform. Trading is the best way to multiply your cryptocurrency.

Offline Kryptarion

• Activity: 86
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 02, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WAY TO MINE CRYPTOCURRENCY
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 12:33:00 PM »
Great idea by Arc Iris. mining platform. But I have doubt that whether mining is profitable in this low market price situation. So, I will invite to join koinpro exchange and trading platform. Trading is the best way to multiply your cryptocurrency.

U have a good point about the market being in a low sate. However, mining can still be very profitable. Considering that the market will not continue to stay like this. It is almost a guarantee that the crypto market will surge back up and mining will become more profitable. I personally think it is better to acquire when the price is low. People can mine and keep their tokens until the market is good before selling.

Thanks for your comment anyways

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG