follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A sample of what Bitcoin prices could be in the future from the halving year  (Read 1512 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
I'm a believer of the 4-year cycle, and even though this is only a prediction, I don't think that this will happen. No bearish years? Only bullish years? I didn't see Bitcoin being thru that phase at all. I believe that "What goes up, must go down eventually."
For me it is still possible because bear market might happen in any quarter of the year same as with bullish market but yeah I can see that those years you've mentioned falls under bearish years and that is the missing thing with OP's speculation. All these are just an estimated guess all of those might not be accurate because a lot of thing might happen along the way that might affect the prices of Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 754
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:42:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
It feels so funny how people wake up and give unrealistic predictions about bitcoin thinking that it will happen as they have speculated it without first reasoning how many failed predictions have people made towards Bitcoin. What makes them think that they will get the bitcoin price this time around "years after years''

Analyzing the reported predictions you just shared, I think by 2026- 2028, I anticipate a decline of price to happen by then not for the market to experience some growth in price because after the bull market comes the bearish market. Since the bull market will start this year, it will run till 2025. However by 2026-2028 the crypto should experience a bearish market as of that time.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Why do you think so?
Claiming in advance that two years from now the price will enter a bearish season is just as bad as OP's prediction.
All the patterns till now have been broken, the no trouble ATH, the no ATH before halving, the not going below the penultimate ATH, and so on!
Check again the 4 years cycle. It is divided 2 years bearish and 2 years bullish. 2025 is the last year of bullish season, 2026-2027 is the bearish season. We have bullish season again in 2028-2029. This is what I learned from 4 years cycle of bearish-bullish season.

Again, I don't claim it. It is from the theory of 4 years cycle.
So far, the pattern remains the same. You only can say the patter will change if there is something different in 2025.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Check again the 4 years cycle. It is divided 2 years bearish and 2 years bullish. 2025 is the last year of bullish season, 2026-2027 is the bearish season. We have bullish season again in 2028-2029. This is what I learned from 4 years cycle of bearish-bullish season.

So far, the pattern remains the same. You only can say the patter will change if there is something different in 2025.
It's true, the once every 4 year cycle theory sometimes provides a pretty good vision for the future, but for bears it seems like it can't be predicted with the once every 4 year theory, if there is bad news that comes sooner then bearishness will occur and break all of that theory. Meanwhile, it is very easy for the popes to manipulate the news that spreads.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21

It's true, the once every 4 year cycle theory sometimes provides a pretty good vision for the future, but for bears it seems like it can't be predicted with the once every 4 year theory, if there is bad news that comes sooner then bearishness will occur and break all of that theory. Meanwhile, it is very easy for the popes to manipulate the news that spreads.
If there is bad news, I think it will only result in a correction and not cause a long bearish streak. unless the world's economic conditions change, there will be massive inflation. I still believe in the 4 year cycle because I have experienced it 3 times, and bitcoin has touched ATH again

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
If there is bad news, I think it will only result in a correction and not cause a long bearish streak. unless the world's economic conditions change, there will be massive inflation. I still believe in the 4 year cycle because I have experienced it 3 times, and bitcoin has touched ATH again
Isn't the world economic condition currently changing? Did you miss the dollar inflation that was happening and the news of the war that was getting hotter? This can all trigger economic conditions that are increasingly destroyed, the 4 year cycle will soon end. So immediately secure all your assets, if they are still in Bitcoin form, then immediately exchange them into Fiat form and we welcome the bearish season.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Bitcoin and the future ahead is obviously bright, we cannot deny such, base on what we have been having over the years and considering the event of the halving as well, we could bring to the conclusion of having more better days and years ahead with bitcoin, some often says it has come to stay, which i also believe in that, just from looking on how it all started to where it has attained and what it has also achieved, increasing in value should be the expectations of many of us before and after the halving.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
I have seen a report and am sharing it with you, I logged into the exchange this morning and saw this news how logical do you think it is.
I am curious on the basis of what this forecast is drawn? In fact, bitcoin has never grown like this ( from year to year ) it has always grown only by leaps and bounds once every 3 years and here it is written that it will grow smoothly every year adding about 50% per year, it would be great if it were true ;D
Exactly what's going through my mind, because I'm pretty sure we've witnessed some years that Bitcoin experiences great DIPs throughout the year. Like in the years 2019, after Bitcoin reached 10k at around June or so, the price drastically went from 10k to around 6k at around December.

And then there came an economic shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 which also slowed down the performance of Bitcoin price, and it took quite a while before Bitcoin recovered and surpassed the current ATH.
Stuffs like this are prone to happen and interrupt bitcoin price movement so you can't just predict that Bitcoin would have a smooth flow.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary

Halving has not taken place yet and the future price will totally depend on the effects of halving but I think as the price is so low so to reach the dream worth of 100k$ a longer time period will indeed be needed.

Halving will surely take place but maybe this halving remains different from past halving because not every year is the same and we are experiencing different things. Price is going more dumping from 73k$ towards 62k$ and it's alarming due to which many newbies will panic sell and this will also impact price in more negative directions.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
Bitcoin and the future ahead is obviously bright, we cannot deny such, base on what we have been having over the years and considering the event of the halving as well, we could bring to the conclusion of having more better days and years ahead with bitcoin, some often says it has come to stay, which i also believe in that, just from looking on how it all started to where it has attained and what it has also achieved, increasing in value should be the expectations of many of us before and after the halving.
Talking about the future of bitcoin, this is the safest coin to hold long term. Let's think about it and start to remember bitcoin in the past, many people doubted the future of this coin at the beginning, it turns out the price of bitcoin is very expensive at the moment. I don't think there are any worries about bitcoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG