follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: This is how I know the good IO according to my version  (Read 585 times)

Offline kemalramdanu

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 02, 2019, 01:24:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
This is how I know the good IO according to my version
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:17 AM »
Before going further to the ICO, we better know first what the ICO is.

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering which means a start-up or team that is looking to run their project / project and use the ICO method to get funding (crowdfunding), by participating in the ICO by sending funds through the payment method specify that we will get tokens from the project.

if you want to buy or invest in a good ICO, you should pay attention to the following, because if you are not careful in buying ico you will be deceived, at this time there are lots of new ico popping up, whether it's good ico or ICO that deceives us.

I don't need to be at length, we just go to the next step:

this is how to find out the good ico for you to buy:
1. They have a lot of telegram members, many of them in the sense that having 10k members are more up, members are active in discussion, not bot account.
2. In the whitepaper, they explain a clear project, and have a long-term project, so they certainly take care of the coin.

July 22, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
Merited by valuater (2), Nuisible (2), Farul (2), kaisa (1), Husna QA (1), wawanwawan96 (1), payjoe93 (1)
 # 1

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering which means a start-up or team that is looking to run their project / project and use the ICO method to get funding (crowdfunding), by participating in the ICO by sending funds through the payment method specify that we will get tokens from the project.

if you want to buy or invest in a good ICO, you should pay attention to the following, because if you are not careful in buying ico you will be deceived, at this time there are lots of new ico popping up, whether it's good ico or ICO that deceives us.

1. They have a lot of telegram members, many of them in the sense that having 10k members are more up, members are active in discussion, not bot account.

2. In the whitepaper, they explain a clear project, and have a long-term project, so they certainly take care of the coin.
3. Many are covered by major media, such as CCN, Nasdaq, and enter ICOBench, Icomarks, and others.

July 22, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
Merited by valuater (2), Nuisible (2), Farul (2), kaisa (1), Husna QA (1), wawanwawan96 (1), payjoe93 (1)
 # 1

3. Many are covered by major media, such as CCN, Nasdaq, and enter ICOBench, Icomarks, and others.

4. Many people say that ico is a very good project.
██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███      

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

[/color][/url][/size][/left]
|

The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|

PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG