follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Kitten Haimer about to join the Top memecoins  (Read 79 times)

Offline Cointalksmilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:19:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
Is Kitten Haimer about to join the Top memecoins
« on: April 11, 2024, 05:37:45 PM »

Cats and Dogs meme have been seeing nice surge in the meme market lately,So any time I see a Cat or a Dog related meme it's immediately caught my attention, which brings me to a new token I just saw on twitter Kitten Haimer(KHAI) is gaining attention,the project aims to support the cat community while offering potential value to their investors.

In just one day KHAI, has grown a lot,With a market cap of $24.4 million and a recent price of $1.5, its  price went up 15.27% in the last 24 hours, these performance shows KHAI's resilience and potential within the Solana Ecosystem. With Cat Coins gaining popularity, could Kitten Haimer be on its way to joining the ranks of the top meme tokens.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Is Kitten Haimer about to join the Top memecoins
« on: April 11, 2024, 05:37:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 10:46:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
Re: Is Kitten Haimer about to join the Top memecoins
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 06:15:05 PM »
Meme coins from the solana blockchain have been making waves lately. That line among the top meme coins has been used for almost if not all meme coins and the ones that have made it up there are few. LHINU is a dog token but it hasn't started anything bullish yet. Like how I consider all newly arrive meme tokens, it might or might not make the cut. That's just how it is. Memecoins are accompanied by high risk thus the high returns.
I don't really see the token joining the top now or anytime soon,  if it would ever. It is not gaining popularity like the way doge, Pepe or Shiba did. 

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 02:55:56 PM »

Cats and Dogs meme have been seeing nice surge in the meme market lately,So any time I see a Cat or a Dog related meme it's immediately caught my attention, which brings me to a new token I just saw on twitter Kitten Haimer(KHAI) is gaining attention,the project aims to support the cat community while offering potential value to their investors.

In just one day KHAI, has grown a lot,With a market cap of $24.4 million and a recent price of $1.5, its  price went up 15.27% in the last 24 hours, these performance shows KHAI's resilience and potential within the Solana Ecosystem. With Cat Coins gaining popularity, could Kitten Haimer be on its way to joining the ranks of the top meme tokens.

I seem to like KHAI more than CAT; this is just my opinion. But even so, I notice that the meme coins under the Solana network are increasing a lot.
So, of course, do your own research and do it at your own risk.

You know meme coins; most of them haven't succeeded; only a few have succeeded. So be cautious and vigilant as investors.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 03:53:41 PM »
Cats and Dogs meme have been seeing nice surge in the meme market lately,So any time I see a Cat or a Dog related meme it's immediately caught my attention,

Can you even keep up with all of them?
I swear I think there are more than a dozen that make the news each week, and probably if you go by every single launch it's more like a dozen a day!

the project aims to support the cat community while offering potential value to their investors.

Giving away money to a NGO and at the same time miraculously returns on investments?
Every single currency is a net zero game, no matter how much you try in order for everyone to get profits you need more money entering, you take some of that money and you give it further away it makes things even worse.
Also, you need to trust their words on this, and by them ....who is behind this one?
An anonymous team making promises of future gains!

In just one day KHAI, has grown a lot,with a market cap of $24.4 million and a recent price of $1.5, its  price went up 15.27% in the last 24 hours,

Only to go back 16.6% in the last 24h...
$19,744 volume and $1,020,015 volume, it's one of those bets you take knowing you might get x10 or get 0.0 back!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG