follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2024, 10:14:53 PM »
Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?
When we decide to share our data with other people or a platform, it means that it will not guarantee safety. Because, they also cannot guarantee 100% that our data will be truly safe. So, when we have provided the data, it means we are making our privacy more open. It's always a risk and the risk definitely exists.

Checked through their community and could feel the activeness in it , although also noticed most investors are more keen on the airdrop they are yet to get .. you think it’s a pass or a fade ? Notwithstanding still got eyes on it to see where Masa goes next market phase.
Just be careful when participating in new projects. An active community does not mean that the project is truly legit. because currently, there are many ways to create active fake communities. But man, not everything is like that. Maybe there really are some that are truly legit. Therefore, a deeper and more comprehensive analysis of the project is needed. However, if you are a little unsure, it is better to limit yourself when participating. Not to give them our personal data, don't give them money or deposit money, or even give them access to our password. The most important thing is to stay alert. There's nothing wrong with just providing the wallet address, but not the access method.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2024, 10:14:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2024, 11:16:06 PM »
When we decide to share our data with other people or a platform, it means that it will not guarantee safety. Because, they also cannot guarantee 100% that our data will be truly safe. So, when we have provided the data, it means we are making our privacy more open. It's always a risk and the risk definitely exists.
You're right. There is no guarantee for the safety when we share our data. It is better to keep the secret of our data if it is not really needed to share it. There is no platform that can guarantee our data, even our data can be stolen in the top exchanges in the world. Sure, when we share our secret information, it means to let the possible risks for our personal data in the future. It is not a wise idea, just try to keep it secretly.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1898
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:09 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2024, 11:23:21 PM »
You're right. There is no guarantee for the safety when we share our data. It is better to keep the secret of our data if it is not really needed to share it. There is no platform that can guarantee our data, even our data can be stolen in the top exchanges in the world. Sure, when we share our secret information, it means to let the possible risks for our personal data in the future. It is not a wise idea, just try to keep it secretly.
Actually, I think this is a dilemma, if we don't share data on exchanges we can't carry out larger transactions, because we know that large exchanges require KYC. And until now, Binance is a reputable exchange, I have not heard any bad news about them selling our data. So in my opinion, we can share data with exchanges that have a good reputation, even though sometimes we have doubts there because there are no rules that protect our data.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1054
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2024, 12:37:43 PM »

As the bull run approaches, I'm hunting for promising tokens while my hunger for airdrops keeps increasing lol.. Recently, I discovered Masa on X and was impressed by its achievements. As documented in their whitepaper , masa graduated from Binance's program and securing funding from investors like Anagram and Digital Currency Group.. but i still don’t know if this is enough ground for a project to remain bullish. And if it’s ideal to let our personal data get modified for extra stipends since that’s what the project is all about..

Checked through their community and could feel the activeness in it , although also noticed most investors are more keen on the airdrop they are yet to get .. you think it’s a pass or a fade ? Notwithstanding still got eyes on it to see where Masa goes next market phase.

Hackers and scammers have now evolved too and have device new ways to steal from people and if you're not careful, you might just end up being one of tgeir victims. I wouldn't advise using your real personal details to enroll for any sort of earning opportunities online, you can create a second email or get another number if required, because using your personal details might be putting yourself in harms way. Hackers can easily access your phone or other accounts on your phone that's linked to the email and phone number you provide them. So I'll strongly advise not to expose your personal details.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1051
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:53:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2024, 01:26:27 PM »
You know how important our data's mate so try to secure them in any forms specially when you are just hunting for free tokens/airdrops .

not sure if what is this you are asking because you can use dummy details in emails and other asked from the team if you don't know how secure that said project is.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:14:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2024, 06:03:50 PM »
People are keep on trying to be anonymous in crypto but in their social accounts they provide their real identity. Honestly, in most cases here in crypto I have provided a KYC especially in CEX. And once we provide our identity, we have no idea what their plan on it. So in this case, it doesn't matter if you provide KYC, just pick out the right platform to provide your identity by doing a deep research on it.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2024, 06:15:41 PM »
People are keep on trying to be anonymous in crypto but in their social accounts they provide their real identity. Honestly, in most cases here in crypto I have provided a KYC especially in CEX. And once we provide our identity, we have no idea what their plan on it. So in this case, it doesn't matter if you provide KYC, just pick out the right platform to provide your identity by doing a deep research on it.
Yeah same here, the only risk providing personal details in KYC is data breach or the platform might sell your identity. We should not provide personal details here online or else something we don't expect will happen just like identity thief whoch is quite common online especially social media.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2024, 06:15:41 PM »

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:14:28 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2024, 06:29:30 PM »
As the bull run approaches, I'm hunting for promising tokens while my hunger for airdrops keeps increasing lol.. Recently, I discovered Masa on X and was impressed by its achievements. As documented in their whitepaper , masa graduated from Binance's program and securing funding from investors like Anagram and Digital Currency Group.. but i still don’t know if this is enough ground for a project to remain bullish. And if it’s ideal to let our personal data get modified for extra stipends since that’s what the project is all about..
I am also hungry for airdrops, but my stomach is not taking them all in, as it's small and airdrops are a lot. This means some are paid, and some are time-consuming, and I am amazed to see the rate at which they keep coming. I am in various TG groups and all of them bring almost 50 messages daily, some are repeating while mostly are not. I am trying hard to join them all but am unable to do so.

Besides, I don't think its wise to sell or modify your personal data for some funds, and it also depends on the type of the data we are using, if its email, number, then that's another thing, but if its our ID cards then that's matters, but we can trust big projects which are legit. And let me remind you that, we should not raise our hopes with one or two airdrops and sit idle until they give us some results. In airdrops we have to keep joining them all.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:14:13 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2024, 06:49:26 PM »
Yeah same here, the only risk providing personal details in KYC is data breach or the platform might sell your identity. We should not provide personal details here online or else something we don't expect will happen just like identity thief whoch is quite common online especially social media.
I saw a post about selling identity or data breach in the other forum where he was accused for a crime without his knowledge. Maybe one of the reason was providing personal information in the social accounts, not only in crypto platforms. If ever the owner of a site sold your identity to others, we didn't know what they will do to it but usually they use it for crime. So in order to avoid this, especially if you are a wealthy person who are likely to travel outside the Country most of the time, then don't do a KYC at any platform or any social accounts to avoid this kind of problem in the future.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1097
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:09:27 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2024, 07:12:08 PM »

Whether they at going to sell your information or they are going to use it for experiments or for personal use of testing some applications, there is nothing good in giving out your information. Even Google that we voluntarily gives our information to is not a good idea but because we don't have another option, just have to let them access part of our information.

Anything could go wrong, there could be a data breach and your information can be sold even in dark web where bad things happen, just imagine another person using your information to buy illegal items on the dark web.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 822
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2024, 07:41:55 PM »
This is one of the reasons I do not fancy engaging in Airdrops that requires one to undergo KYC for payment or participation. Of a truth in the Crypto space, transactions and activities should be anonymous and remain unknown just as it was designed to but these days regulations by the government have deeply eaten into Crypto.

It is certain that airdrop that requires KYC is likely not going to sustain the project because no one knows what they are up to and on a normal, they are not supposed to demand for KYC but it is a thing of choice to choose whether to take part in the Airdrop or not. As for the safety of your details that is what can not be guaranteed because anything can happen and also you have no idea why they requested for your KYC d what they are using it for. So it is better one does their own research before engaging in such airdrop.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2024, 08:09:32 PM »
Unfortunately in my country there are still many who do KYC as they please and they don't care that their identities are bought and sold on the black market. We can find a lot of KYC in several new projects, even at airdrops, sometimes they are also asked to complete KYC to get results from the tasks they are carrying out. we've done it.

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9525
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2024, 08:38:30 PM »
Unfortunately in my country there are still many who do KYC as they please and they don't care that their identities are bought and sold on the black market. We can find a lot of KYC in several new projects, even at airdrops, sometimes they are also asked to complete KYC to get results from the tasks they are carrying out. we've done it.

There are many projects, scams and other projects that are born abandoned with a single purpose, to obtain all the private data of all possible people. In addition to all the cryptocurrency these "teams" can get by selling coins/tokens, users' private data will not only be sold on DarkNet, but will also be used for other scams, phishing, and many other criminal acts.

There are many users of airdrops, ICOs and similar, who have been involved in serious problems since scammers have used their private data to commit crimes. That's why I try to maintain my privacy as much as possible. I wouldn't want to be involved in someone else's crime, which could cause me a lot of trouble until the truth comes out.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██