follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Buy on dip  (Read 6015 times)

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2546
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 10:46:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Buy on dip
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2024, 10:56:55 AM »
The Bulls just got hold of the crypto industry right now, but I know in a few days another correction would happen, and would probably drop the Market Capitalization to 1.7t. So I advise anyone to please keep some USDT or USDC around for this anticipated dip. People gonna take profit

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2024, 10:56:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline zulfi125

• Activity: 121
  • FxBox
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 08:11:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2024, 12:15:47 PM »
Buying on the dip using DCA is a prudent strategy during market corrections. However, it's wise not to invest all funds at once, maintaining a cautious approach to navigate the uncertainties of a bear market.
FXBOX   [TelegramTwitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2024, 03:42:07 PM »
The Bulls just got hold of the crypto industry right now, but I know in a few days another correction would happen, and would probably drop the Market Capitalization to 1.7t. So I advise anyone to please keep some USDT or USDC around for this anticipated dip. People gonna take profit

Right now, it is quite difficult to determine what will happen in the market with the recent approval of the bitcoin spot etf. It will take a few more months to see what we can say is a rally in the price value of this market.

So if you have a wide knowledge of trading and you see in the technical analysis that there is a little drop, do it so that at least you can get a profit in the short term. In this way, we will see that what we are doing in these situations is paying off.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline zilzylian

• Activity: 1042
  • SEI
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 03, 2024, 07:47:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2024, 05:20:03 PM »
I hold the coin and trade if the price has gone up, for now the coin price looks like it is going up, but there will always be a correction, the news about ETH Bitcoin provides fresh air for investors, because the price of coins on the market is currently starting to rise

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2024, 06:13:36 PM »
~
Buying coins when the market price is falling is indeed the right choice, but before buying coins it is better for us to analyze first which coins are the best for us to buy. 
And I also agree not to use all our money, so we can invest 10% or a maximum of 25% of the money we have. 
This is done in case the price drops again, so we can buy more.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2024, 10:28:35 PM »
Investing with the dollar cost average strategy is pretty wise, but I doubt if Bitcoin will drop below $40k again. The price of Bitcoin lately and also with people's speculation, Bitcoin is already heading to the bull market and might not drop $40k. Just in the month, the price has spiked to $47k, and the next price it will hit is $50k, which might even happen before the end of this month.

For those who are yet to invest because they believe that the price might get to $30k again, don't be reluctant to use the DCA strategy to start accumulating gradually. Even while you wait for the dip, you can start buying gradually.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2024, 02:59:49 AM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.
Last night Bitcoin increased to reach a price of 49k USD. But that didn't last long and the price dropped back to 46k usd. And I don't know whether the price will continue to fall to lower levels or not. But what is clear is that I will start adding back bitcoin purchases when the price correction is deeper. But if prices rise again quickly then I think it would be better to hold back first.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2024, 02:59:49 AM »

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2024, 06:14:08 AM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.
The current market is in a bearish position and it is never in a panic position rather it looks like a bull run. And if you buy and hold bitcoins from this market then surely enough money can be profited in a short period of time because our halving is waiting ahead. If you spend all the money in cryptocurrency then definitely don't spend all the money because you can fall into losses and lose your money. Invest as much money as you like and definitely use DCA method, it will minimize the maximum risk and help you bring profit. If you invest using DCA method then you can always avoid risk, and during this time you can invest and hold till the bull market and get huge money profit.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2024, 07:34:41 AM »
Investing in DCA method means investing in different positions of value. As the market is going down a bit, all the money cannot be invested, but you have to invest a certain amount of money and wait again for the next step. Investing in DCA method seems to have less financial risk and the potential of profit is higher. For example, if a person invests in Bitcoin and invests in the first step when the Bitcoin is worth $40,000 and in the second step when he invests at $45,000, investing in the two steps creates a price compromise that greatly reduces his chances of losing money. DCA method is very effective method and most of the investors prefer this method for investing

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2024, 11:13:32 AM »

The market experiencing a correction is not something that is new and it has happened in the past and have been handled before. I won’t call this much of a correction but just a bit volatility of the market. If you’ve been using DCA method to buy bitcoin, you wouldn’t be so troubled to ask whether to buy in this condition or not. Those that DCA are not always on the watch to wait for the market to dip first but always looking to enter the market when they have the funds.

Not everyone will want to believe in not investing all their money during a bear market. Many people do save for the bear market and when it comes, they invest all of their money in it. A lot of people’s opinion have suggested that a bear market isn’t a sign to sell your coin but to buy more and a bull market isn’t a sign to enter into the market but to wait for a dip before entering.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2024, 01:42:12 PM »
Of course, it's a good strategy to do when the market is going down: immediately buy and hold, wait until the market improves, and then release to be able to enjoy the profits. But this method is not easy to do without good analysis and the willingness to continue to monitor every movement, because missing every moment will prevent you from getting the profit immediately, making it take longer to get another chance.So currently, many people are making long-term investments that ensure that there will be an increase every 4 years. The long-awaited moment is approaching, and it will not be long before those 4 years occur.

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2024, 04:34:39 PM »
The steps you have taken are very good because not everyone can see a good opportunity like this to buy coins. The distribution of money used to enter cryptocurrency must be managed well so as not to disrupt finances, which are very often used for life's needs. Currently, there are many people who forget that and choose to use all the money they have to enter cryptocurrency, but there is no guarantee of getting instant profits, which will make your economic condition fall apart.
I agree because investing in crypto is very risky. I invest more in stocks and gold. Use some of the rest of my salary to invest in crypto and forget about it in a few years.
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2024, 04:37:37 PM »
Why we must feel panic? I think the market looks okay. If there is a dump, it is normal because we already have a pump previously. The price of crypto coins need some correction before they have another pump. Although people assume there is another factor that make crypto be dumped, I think we don't need to feel worried. As long as we are heading the Bitcoin halving, it is safe to buy and hold crypto coins.
If you already know crypto and understand the flow of the market every year, you probably won't panic about the current conditions. I'm talking about some people who are new to crypto and buy when prices are high and use all their money to invest in crypto.
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2024, 04:48:58 PM »
Of course, it's a good strategy to do when the market is going down: immediately buy and hold, wait until the market improves, and then release to be able to enjoy the profits. But this method is not easy to do without good analysis and the willingness to continue to monitor every movement, because missing every moment will prevent you from getting the profit immediately, making it take longer to get another chance.So currently, many people are making long-term investments that ensure that there will be an increase every 4 years. The long-awaited moment is approaching, and it will not be long before those 4 years occur.
Yes it is good to do that but many can't wait to see the dip and buy. Like example, there are some people that have money to buy and hodle it now but because the rising bull of the market they can't buy now and they can't keep the funds till when the market would come down again. And definitely the money would be spent for another thing. There was someone that meant me to help him invest last year but he was saying that when the market go down again and early this when I asked him he told me that he has spent the money. And I told him that now that the ATH is almost here, he should buy the amount has with DCA and he agreed to start it.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2024, 05:46:40 PM »
I hold the coin and trade if the price has gone up, for now the coin price looks like it is going up, but there will always be a correction, the news about ETH Bitcoin provides fresh air for investors, because the price of coins on the market is currently starting to rise
recently bitcoin and eth have experienced price increases so quickly that even the market volume is getting bigger now, it makes the market price change... now is the time to gain profits little by little by taking advantage of the current situation and this is a short-term investment by making a profit quickly, but you also have to be careful in the current situation, don't focus too much.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀