follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What Altcoins Do you have?  (Read 4149 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1165
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:04:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: What Altcoins Do you have?
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2024, 02:30:25 PM »
       -     I watched someone on YouTube, and he said that he agrees with this bull run and that it is possible to reach 9000$-9500 anv per price of ETH in the market. There is another pulsechain that is also good to hold long-term.

So maybe I should start saving Ethereum now because it's really potential. Hedera is also good, plus bonk, including Pepe Coin, BnB, or something else.
Achieving this price may still be very possible. But one thing I understand about ETH is that transaction fees on the network always increase when the price of Eth rises. So I assume this altcoin is indeed one of the altcoin kings, but the price may not exceed the price you mentioned. But achieving the price you mentioned is still possible.

I'm currently more focused on new altcoins. And currently $ZK is getting my attention after I saw my friend start accumulating this altcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2024, 02:30:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2024, 06:06:07 AM »
       -     I watched someone on YouTube, and he said that he agrees with this bull run and that it is possible to reach 9000$-9500 anv per price of ETH in the market. There is another pulsechain that is also good to hold long-term.

So maybe I should start saving Ethereum now because it's really potential. Hedera is also good, plus bonk, including Pepe Coin, BnB, or something else.
Achieving this price may still be very possible. But one thing I understand about ETH is that transaction fees on the network always increase when the price of Eth rises. So I assume this altcoin is indeed one of the altcoin kings, but the price may not exceed the price you mentioned. But achieving the price you mentioned is still possible.

I'm currently more focused on new altcoins. And currently $ZK is getting my attention after I saw my friend start accumulating this altcoin.
I think with the previous ATH already at $4,878, it is not impossible that later during the season the increase will be 2x the previous ATH. Of course, it will be easy to achieve. Moreover, if the ETF actually happens later, it will certainly encourage ETH to increase even more like Bitcoin.
The risk from the past for the ERC20 network has been the problem of expensive gas costs, and as they continue to increase, you can be sure that the costs will also increase and this is difficult to avoid.
If you feel that the new altcoin you choose has prospects, of course it is the right time to increase it and you have to believe in that and don't be afraid.

Offline EnergyFather

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Buy and sell TRON energy
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:00:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter Avatar Signature
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2024, 10:48:06 PM »
We mostly keep our assets in TRX, mainly because our project is built on TRON and we believe in it. Also, staking TRX gives rewards (about 4.15% per year currently) and free energy which you can sell for additional profit. Or you can use that energy to send USDT which makes transfers practically free.

And TRX have enough volatility for swing trading if you are into this kind of game. It's a pity that they changed the algorithm so that it takes 14 days to unstake instead of former 3 days and if you are staking it all, your trading possibilities become very limited. But you can always diversify.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG