follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Getting rewarded for being a crypto trading pro  (Read 1056 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Getting rewarded for being a crypto trading pro
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 03:05:07 PM »
We're same, I have never tried copy trading but I learned a strategy to find the best master trader. Even though I have that knowledge, I still not convinced to  rely my funds to their trades. I'm not saying I don't trust them, it's just feels different if you trade your own money ;D
No matter if I'm encounter loses at least I learn something new in my trading journey, and also I have enough time to analyze the market.
I also don't want to use copy-trade, I use DCA and don't need copy-trade services even though they are quite popular and famous. Copy-trade is an attractive suggestion for most people because it can use the experience and knowledge of experts, but most of my friends only have losses when applying copy-trade. Meanwhile I only DCA BTC also get stable profits in the long term  8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 03:05:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 12:17:25 PM »
From my little experience in crypto, I realized that 75% of people in crypto are people that Hodl with expectation of price increase for them to take profit while about 25% Hodl and also trade crypto.
These number figures you have mentioned, are they confirmed by some official source or you just making a hard guess here. Because I don't agree with you on these numbers, I think more people hold and do trading at the same time, because seeing at the adoption rate of BTC only, I can say now more people do holding + trading and that's my hard guess.
Trading crypto is not an easy task as one may lose all his/her fund overnight because of lack of requisite knowledge like technical and fundamental analysis. Not all those that venture into trading do make it but only a fraction hence the reason why copy trading has now become an integral part of most exchanges because this feature allow not only newbies but mid pro to leverage on expertise of others to get decent profit while the elite traders in turn get some commission from being followed.
You are right about copy trading, the main raeson might be that people wants to make extra bucks so mostly the newbies, who have no technical skills so they just follow other experts but they still make lose if bad selection being made.
Recently I discovered Bitget is giving opportunity for those that feels they have what it takes and are good enough to be part of the elite traders on their platform and this comes with exciting reward.
Are you trying to promote bitget here by talking about it, you can mention any name why you only mention bitget, don't you think it would be tagged as scam post?
Do you think you have what it takes? Are you knowledgeable enough and trust your TA. This might be an opportunity to increase your presence on a global stage and get rewarded for being good at what you do.
Yes, I do have what it takes to make loss haha, just kidding, I won't say I have acheived hundred percent knowledge so I can say I am well assure about my predictions or analysis. I am also struggling to make profit some times, so at such times I just hold onto my thoughts
Since you have the requisite knowledge and trading skill, i think trading more often or joining forces with other top traders could help you achieve pro status in trading. Perhaps you may wanna check the event to see how it can also help you see other elite traders performance and maybe possibly learn better.

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 12:41:03 PM »
Copy trading as actually help alot of newbie who have half-size knowledge about trading, but still even with copy trading you can still undergo losses because the people that are dropping the signals are humans like us they can actually tell the future of the market but due to analysing it they can only be certain percent sure.

It would be more favourable if you take your time to learn more about trading and how to handle your emotions because we Humans are emotional beings are this emotions can also impact in our trading lives either negatively or positively. But if you can manage those emotions whenever you are trading that is already a step to becoming a pro trader.
Yes copy trading is actually good if you follow the rules, to be an elite trader, you need to be super skilled in your craft. Please OP,  any link to this opportunity?
Sure..here you go
https://www.bitget.com/events/activities/6e45bb156f9a559d8c65f2dda1bababc?color=blue

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 11:54:44 PM »
I also don't want to use copy-trade, I use DCA and don't need copy-trade services even though they are quite popular and famous. Copy-trade is an attractive suggestion for most people because it can use the experience and knowledge of experts, but most of my friends only have losses when applying copy-trade. Meanwhile I only DCA BTC also get stable profits in the long term  8)
Well, DCA does provide certainty for traders and has the opportunity for investors to analyze more deeply because DCA helps investors or traders focus on long-term trading and not be affected by very fluctuating market conditions. So trading using DCA will indeed be safer and more enjoyable.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 04:19:26 AM »
We should always remember that altcoin is moving with the market and market is moving with Bitcoin. As we can say bitcoin is the king of the market if Bitcoin is stable then your analysis will work if the price of Bitcoin is not stable then your analysis is of no use. So first of all keep watching on Bitcoin should see what Bitcoin is going to do next . if Bitcoin is moving forward then you know  are going to succeed if Bitcoin is not going to move forward. So, all the altcoins that are there will move with it, they will come down.

I think first of all you have to search only the top 100 coins, if we only search the top 100 coins that are there. And and we also search for the best coins which are fundamentally strong project. After that we can invest in it. And our analysis will work properly due to market situation.

Whenever your analysis is successful so many rewards are getting ready because most exchanges are giving same opportunity like bitget.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 08:33:08 PM »
        -   All exchanges provide opportunities to traders. Then you don't need to be a pro trader just to say that you are making a profit. I'm not a pro trader, but I get profit from my trading activity every week that passes. It's not big, but at least I have earnings coming in.

That means, even if we have different reasons why we trade, the aim is the same, and that is to get profit from crypto trading. There is no other reason besides what I have said.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 05:24:47 AM »
If a trader or an investor thinks that if he trades he may lose his money, if he thinks like that, that trader or that investor will not dare to trade or invest at all. Those who are investors have to accept and accept that there is definitely a risk of money in where they are investing. If he can't risk money then how does he expect to make money by investing. A pro traders trading will get his due reward only when he knows the business very well, has enough patience and who has proper knowledge about the business. Whenever a trader is able to accept these things and be patient and trade at the right time, then he will be able to earn the expected money as a reward at the end of each successful trade.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 05:24:47 AM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2024, 07:05:06 PM »
        -   All exchanges provide opportunities to traders. Then you don't need to be a pro trader just to say that you are making a profit. I'm not a pro trader, but I get profit from my trading activity every week that passes. It's not big, but at least I have earnings coming in.

That means, even if we have different reasons why we trade, the aim is the same, and that is to get profit from crypto trading. There is no other reason besides what I have said.
I really like your way of thinking. What you say shows that you are a person who dares to take risks. Of course, maybe you can share information about the coins you use for trading so that profits can be obtained together, but if you look at the conditions of the exchange, Currently, it seems like many big coins are going up, and many are making a profit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG