follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency do you think will do this in the coming bull run?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Which Cryptocurrency do you think will do this in the coming bull run?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 07:59:17 PM »
Many coins will do that what you have shown in the chart because each week we see such coins that pump up and make chart like those but it would be very difficult to select a crypto-currency that will make such charts during the whole bull run.

I'm pretty sure that in this bull run we will again hear a similar story that we heard about Shiba Inu in last bull run but I'm not sure which coin is going to do that. I'm also thinking that a new coin can possibly do such things but finding that gem is going to be difficult.

And that's why I'm not going to suggest a single coin or a few coins that might turn very bullish in this bull run and give enough profits to holders.
I share this opinion, at least we will see more memecoins with crazy price charts like the one in the picture. DOGE surprised us in 2017 and 2021, then we had SHIB, FLOKI, KISU... Such vertical price charts are characteristic of memecoins, we need to get used to them.

In addition to memecoins, I think NFT/GameFi will also have strong developments and many tokens will be pumped extremely fast and strong. I don't follow any project, but I think we will see a few tokens that will be as successful as AXS.

I also don't forget the summer of DeFi 2020, currently DeFi is returning to Restaking, a few projects will become prominent and have extremely crazy and hot tokens  ::)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 07:59:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:44:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 08:01:28 PM »
Many coins will do that what you have shown in the chart because each week we see such coins that pump up and make chart like those but it would be very difficult to select a crypto-currency that will make such charts during the whole bull run.

I'm pretty sure that in this bull run we will again hear a similar story that we heard about Shiba Inu in last bull run but I'm not sure which coin is going to do that. I'm also thinking that a new coin can possibly do such things but finding that gem is going to be difficult.

And that's why I'm not going to suggest a single coin or a few coins that might turn very bullish in this bull run and give enough profits to holders.
If governments begin to tighten legislation in the cryptocurrency sector, then all digital money will begin to decline in price.  And if a number of countries allow the free use of crypto as a means of payment, then the cost of coins will increase.  I believe that when choosing profitable coins for your investment portfolio, you need to take this factor into account.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2024, 08:12:46 PM »
You shared a funny graph but here are my 3 big projects that I think will give you the same vibes that your post chart is giving you, I will just mention the names and the potential of them will come to your mind on its own.  ;) 1st is BTC, 2nd is ETH, 3rd is Link. There are many other tokens that have good potential but I saw more potential in these few coins, if I have to chose from gaming industry then XAI is now on my top list but I would wait for its vesting period which is around 3 to 4 months far now, after the halving, I might take more entries at that time.

BTC and ETH will definitely make the same chart pattern if you will open a chart of 5 minute haha. But wait, because none of the coin except memecoin can make such uptrend in consistent manner, because memecoin go unpredictable and make big movements in consistent manner if they show there true potential.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 11:01:48 PM »
I think, somehow, Meme coin will continue and become a trend. Even now, even in bearish times, many meme coins occasionally arrive on the market. And most of them are truly successful in achieving extraordinary hype and profits. Even though in the future these meme coins will continue to survive or disappear from circulation, what is certain is that the trend of meme coins seems to have not yet ended. So in the bullish era there is a big possibility that there will be more hype and more meme coins. However, I personally prefer to invest in top coins that already have clear and sustainable fundamentals.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 12:48:21 PM »
Not all coin charts I recommend have the same screenshot as yours, because this doesn't always happen with all coins but I expect these coins to have a good rise in 2024:
Ordi
Tia
Sui

There are a lot of options of course but these coins look good to me, I think they might be profitable deals this year especially with the bull season expected after the halving.

Of course, everyone has their own experience and it cannot be generalized as investment advice. These are all just predictions.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 07:37:04 PM »
You shared a funny graph but here are my 3 big projects that I think will give you the same vibes that your post chart is giving you, I will just mention the names and the potential of them will come to your mind on its own.  ;) 1st is BTC, 2nd is ETH, 3rd is Link. There are many other tokens that have good potential but I saw more potential in these few coins, if I have to chose from gaming industry then XAI is now on my top list but I would wait for its vesting period which is around 3 to 4 months far now, after the halving, I might take more entries at that time.

BTC and ETH will definitely make the same chart pattern if you will open a chart of 5 minute haha. But wait, because none of the coin except memecoin can make such uptrend in consistent manner, because memecoin go unpredictable and make big movements in consistent manner if they show there true potential.
+1 Well, I was about to post but I read your comment mentioning BTC, ETH and LINK. I also want to mention them.
I believe that these 3 tokens will have strong growth in the upcoming cycle:
BTC is crypto King.
ETH is altcoins Leader.
LINK is oracle Boss.

Of all the crypto, these are always the 3 safest choices I can think of and believe in their upside potential in 2024-2025.

I have quite bad investment taste, I don't like anything too risky, so even though many other altcoins are very attractive with x10-x100 potential, I will still choose BTC, ETH and LINK for my portfolio 💪💪💪
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2024, 12:01:30 AM »
I think, somehow, Meme coin will continue and become a trend. Even now, even in bearish times, many meme coins occasionally arrive on the market. And most of them are truly successful in achieving extraordinary hype and profits. Even though in the future these meme coins will continue to survive or disappear from circulation, what is certain is that the trend of meme coins seems to have not yet ended. So in the bullish era there is a big possibility that there will be more hype and more meme coins. However, I personally prefer to invest in top coins that already have clear and sustainable fundamentals.
Meme coins might become like a toy for people who have a lot of money and are usually used to launder money because when the price of meme coins becomes expensive, it will surprise many people, and it turns out that what makes the price rise is rich people who try to trigger cryptocurrency traders to enter. this meme coin, and after that, this rich person will sell his assets and make a profit withdrawal.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2024, 12:01:30 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2024, 07:07:20 AM »

I share this opinion, at least we will see more memecoins with crazy price charts like the one in the picture. DOGE surprised us in 2017 and 2021, then we had SHIB, FLOKI, KISU... Such vertical price charts are characteristic of memecoins, we need to get used to them.

In addition to memecoins, I think NFT/GameFi will also have strong developments and many tokens will be pumped extremely fast and strong. I don't follow any project, but I think we will see a few tokens that will be as successful as AXS.

I also don't forget the summer of DeFi 2020, currently DeFi is returning to Restaking, a few projects will become prominent and have extremely crazy and hot tokens  ::)

Yes, I agree with what you are saying. There will be many things that will be hot in the market when the bull run arrives, for sure. Coins that are mostly there, we don't expect to lift or rally much. But there are some people out there that we know will rally in the bull run itself, and that's what most of them are preparing for through DCA.

But it's still your diligence; just be prepared for the consequences that we don't expect to happen to the coins we hold for the bull run.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2024, 06:03:03 PM »
AI, RWA, and GemiFi are the top expected narratives of this bull run let's wait for a few more weeks to get updates about their hype wave, but SocFi can be the biggest player as well we really cant underestimate this narrative and from SocIFi I only respect the DESO... aka cloud bit. This is gonna be huge if it gets a kick start.

At the same time undoubtedly GameFi ecosystem exploration is gonna be exciting I would like to post a dedicated project which is my personal favorite XAI, this is gonna be something big as well not any financial advice haha so don't take seriously, you can take it but at your analysis and risks involved.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 08:58:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2024, 07:59:17 PM »
To be honest, my investment experience in altcoin or memecoin is not very good. So currently I have completely turned off my investment on meme coins. And because of the stopping investment on memecoin, my exploration of this has also decreased, so it is very difficult for me to say which coin will pump in the Bullrun ahead.
But if we notice what works as the main reason behind pumping a memecoin. Then we will find that behind that coin is the support of a person who has a big economic influence. As we have seen in doge coin, due to the support of Elon Musk, dogecoin has been able to reach this level today. And I think no one knows when and which whale will support which coin in the future. ::)

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1597
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2024, 08:16:46 PM »
To be honest, my investment experience in altcoin or memecoin is not very good. So currently I have completely turned off my investment on meme coins. And because of the stopping investment on memecoin, my exploration of this has also decreased, so it is very difficult for me to say which coin will pump in the Bullrun ahead.
But if we notice what works as the main reason behind pumping a memecoin. Then we will find that behind that coin is the support of a person who has a big economic influence. As we have seen in doge coin, due to the support of Elon Musk, dogecoin has been able to reach this level today. And I think no one knows when and which whale will support which coin in the future. ::)

doge is among the biggest in my portfolio but i have not seen it surge for years . the rest of those people who bought in 2020 are likely the most hopeful too but Elon I think lost his interest to this coin. the man is at loss in most of his investment to which i would expect him to go all in to crypto but he isn't that open to say something about doge nor BTC anymore. i doubt the memecoins will lead the bull run.

but the AI tokens are the first to have rocketed last year. maybe they could be the next. what i believe the most is still the L1 tokens.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2024, 10:09:51 PM »
In the coming bull market, the few coins which within my self am convinced that they will pump, is Bitcoin which is really the coin that will cause the bill market, then Ethereum and Binance coin, the other few coins are Matic, dogecoin. Investing in crypto is usually at the investors  risk, always risk what you can afford to loses because the results can still not he 100% predictable.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2024, 11:46:55 PM »
In the coming bull market, the few coins which within my self am convinced that they will pump, is Bitcoin which is really the coin that will cause the bill market, then Ethereum and Binance coin, the other few coins are Matic, dogecoin. Investing in crypto is usually at the investors  risk, always risk what you can afford to loses because the results can still not he 100% predictable.
Without a doubt I am very happy with your selection, although to be Honest I think that Matic the Peroans have lost their interest a bit, don't you think? The Polygon network has always been a great promise, but it is very Difficult for them to launch something well, they always prefer the most common Networks , but Nevertheless the Matic is a crypto that has a good future, for me the Reye coin is Bitcoin, then ETH will follow because it always follows what Bitcoin does, and if we look at the charts of these coins that follow bitcoin and that are in the top 5, then we see great similarities in them, only that they vary when the bticoin drops in price, because the alts suffer a lot, they have a big drop.

For me, one of the coins that has a high probability of survival is Monero because it is a coin of privacy and anonymity, not bad for those who want to be Anonymous , it is ideal for many who want to be 100% Untraceable.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:51:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 11:05:00 PM »
I'm not really sure, but if you look at how the market and situation have progressed so far, meme coins might be something you can consider. Maybe many of us don't like meme coins, but there are lots of meme coins that are always popping up and most of them are hype. what about the bull run later? maybe this will be even crazier.

Apart from that, maybe AI, because AI has really developed quite a bit recently and many things are also related to AI. So maybe this will have some pretty good potential. But the point is that when it is related to things that are hyped and skyrocketing then this will be more risky.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1117
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 02:06:33 PM »
Now I just remembered that there are several altcoins that have gone bankrupt but they often experience increases when Bitcoin is experiencing a post-increase correction. They are LUNC,FTT,USTC and some more. Although in TF 4 hours it probably won't be exactly what OP showed. But in TF 1 minute to 15 minutes some coins that have gone bankrupt have done so. Well made a quick rise. That's why besides memecoins, sometimes I also set aside a little of my capital for these coins to just speculate. DWYOR

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG