follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency do you think will do this in the coming bull run?  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Which Cryptocurrency do you think will do this in the coming bull run?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 02:41:29 PM »
I so much go with memecoins, they are the ones found with this kind of moving pattern and can be very dangerous as well because they use to hype the market sometimes and suddenly withdraw their investment and then the coin or token begin to come down, this bullrun season coming sooner will accommodate for more of this from these altcoins because most of them have not tasted the bull market before and are willing to engage on any opportunity laid for them to make their all time high in the crypto market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 02:41:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2024, 03:28:06 AM »
I'm not mentioning any specific coin because currently, with the increase in the value of Bitcoin, the value of all other coins in the market has increased significantly. Right now the market is looking good as almost all the coins market is positive now. The market is very much dependent on Bitcoin, so there is a big expectation with Bitcoin, that is, as the price of Bitcoin increases, the value of all the others in the market will increase. There are some coins that are promising for investors, but it would be a good decision for investors not to invest too much money in those coins. Investors should look for potential coins among all the coins available in the market and invest in those coins. Investing in potential coins has the potential for good things to come out of that investment later.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 07:19:47 PM »
I'm not mentioning any specific coin because currently, with the increase in the value of Bitcoin, the value of all other coins in the market has increased significantly. Right now the market is looking good as almost all the coins market is positive now. The market is very much dependent on Bitcoin, so there is a big expectation with Bitcoin, that is, as the price of Bitcoin increases, the value of all the others in the market will increase. There are some coins that are promising for investors, but it would be a good decision for investors not to invest too much money in those coins. Investors should look for potential coins among all the coins available in the market and invest in those coins. Investing in potential coins has the potential for good things to come out of that investment later.
Well currently almost all altcoins have started to have the same rise. And this is indeed triggered by the increasing price of bitcoin in recent days. And I think when Bitcoin price starts sideways in the current area or so then the altcoin season will start. Right now the trading volume is still piling up on BTC but once BTC goes sideways then the trading volume will start spreading to altcoins as well as usual. And that has the opportunity to create altcoin season. And at that time we really have to wisely choose which altcoin we will enter and it is very important to diversify also in altcoins. Because we don't know which altcoin will have the best increase.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2024, 07:23:04 PM »
I so much go with memecoins, they are the ones found with this kind of moving pattern and can be very dangerous as well because they use to hype the market sometimes and suddenly withdraw their investment and then the coin or token begin to come down, this bullrun season coming sooner will accommodate for more of this from these altcoins because most of them have not tasted the bull market before and are willing to engage on any opportunity laid for them to make their all time high in the crypto market.
It is not yet clear when the bullrun will happen, but it seems like what happened several years ago the bullrun might happen after the halving occurs, usually it occurs a few months after the halving. It is possible that memecoin will bull run again, but unfortunately, up to now, there have been a lot of memecoins that were created, so in my opinion, it will be very difficult to determine what coin will rise to the moon at high speed.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2024, 09:29:19 PM »
It is not yet clear when the bullrun will happen, but it seems like what happened several years ago the bullrun might happen after the halving occurs, usually it occurs a few months after the halving. It is possible that memecoin will bull run again, but unfortunately, up to now, there have been a lot of memecoins that were created, so in my opinion, it will be very difficult to determine what coin will rise to the moon at high speed.
We are all waiting for halving now, but the situation changes with time and it is highly important not to loose a chance!
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2024, 10:51:42 PM »
Well currently almost all altcoins have started to have the same rise. And this is indeed triggered by the increasing price of bitcoin in recent days. And I think when Bitcoin price starts sideways in the current area or so then the altcoin season will start. Right now the trading volume is still piling up on BTC but once BTC goes sideways then the trading volume will start spreading to altcoins as well as usual. And that has the opportunity to create altcoin season. And at that time we really have to wisely choose which altcoin we will enter and it is very important to diversify also in altcoins. Because we don't know which altcoin will have the best increase.

If it was like the last bull run after last halving, Bitcoin was already pumping like mad soem weeks before the halving and some Altcoins are been pump.like crazy but right now, the only coin that is stealing spot light is Bitcoin, most of the altcoins are just doing less than 10% and then dump the entire daily candle they have grown when Bitcoin correct and that's makes me a little worry about if investors have interest in altcoins in this bull run or not.

Some altcoins are still.good to keep eye on, you see coins like Sei and Injective protocol, these two coins has seen massive turnout, even the trading volume is giving but when I check Sei, I don't even see something unique about them and yet the community is blasting the market and for Injective protocol, there products has been a speculations all this while which is why I don't even know which altcoins is worth investing and worth it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2024, 11:32:36 PM »
As you are accommodating them also know the high risk involved in having these coins because most of them can make you go wretched if you fail to get the right one but all the same it's still clear that the profits one could make from this meme coins is huge but as for me I think I will stick with already made coins that have a little more reputation because I really don't like keeping hope on something.

So if am to buy any coins it would be Bitcoin or maybe Solana coins and that too is still under review by me because I want to be very certain.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2024, 11:32:36 PM »

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2024, 10:03:26 PM »
As you are accommodating them also know the high risk involved in having these coins because most of them can make you go wretched if you fail to get the right one but all the same it's still clear that the profits one could make from this meme coins is huge but as for me I think I will stick with already made coins that have a little more reputation because I really don't like keeping hope on something.

So if am to buy any coins it would be Bitcoin or maybe Solana coins and that too is still under review by me because I want to be very certain.

Lol, sounds a Bitcoin funny but of cuz that's just the real truth. Altcoins invest in more risky than investing into Bitcoin. At least when you invest in Bitcoin, you are more certain that the bull market will definitely come which will enable you to earn some profit from Bitcoin, but if you invest altcoins, you might not know the right coins  that can actually generate a huge profit for you, that's why some people usually advice newbies to only invest the amount they can afford to risk in altcoins. I have also loses some money through altcoins and that was why I just choosed Bitcoin over them all.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2024, 09:02:31 AM »

Cryptocurrency has a really high risk, and you have to pay attention to this so as not to suffer losses due to wrong decisions. So far, I have seen that there are still a lot of traders who make wrong decisions; sometimes they buy too quickly or sell too quickly so that the next price movement is the opposite of what they did, and they get their assets stuck on the exchange.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG