follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K  (Read 2012 times)

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 853
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2024, 07:22:11 AM »
Trendline and Linear Regression are two completely different approaches, although they both predict $170K for BTC's ATH in 2025. I'm not focusing on price, but I want to discuss each one with everyone. approach, so separate topics are necessary to avoid confusion.

Make sense.
If you ask me what is my prediction about the ATH and what is going to be the ATH of Bitcoin in 2025, then I won't say $170K is a big target. BTC is currently moving in the 50K range which is pretty good, to be honest. After the halving, it may start growing further. We might not see the pump immediately, but it will start growing slowly just like what happened after the ETF approval. ETF approval did not affect the market immediately, but as you can see, the market has started pumping again. So, even if someone says that Bitcoin will hit $200K in 2025, I would say it's possible.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2024, 07:22:11 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2024, 03:12:48 PM »
My predictions for BTC ATH:
1. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Elliott wave & Fibo Retracement ~$160K
2. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Parallel channel ~$150K
3. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Trendline ~$170K
4. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K

If you look more closely to these predictions one after the other, they are all being under the same range, this also means that we could have nothing lesser than $150,000 in the next coming halving as all time high and we may also have as much as above $200,000 and this will come not in any surprising format because many had already predicted almost same in previous speculations.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2024, 04:50:55 PM »
Even then no one can say about the future price of bitcoin and what will be the next bull-run. But I think it is not a impossible thing to touch 150k for Bitcoin. Because if we see the past history of Bitcoin I mean the all time high price then you will find that every time in every bull season Bitcoin make 3x or 4x  from the previous all time high price.
Now if I talk about the previous bull season then we will see the Bitcoin all time price was around 69k which was three times more than previous all time high price on 2017 that time Bitcoin was at around 19k. So we can easily expect from Bitcoin that next bull-run  Bitcoin can cross 150k price.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:20:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2024, 07:00:28 PM »
Even then no one can say about the future price of bitcoin and what will be the next bull-run. But I think it is not a impossible thing to touch 150k for Bitcoin. Because if we see the past history of Bitcoin I mean the all time high price then you will find that every time in every bull season Bitcoin make 3x or 4x  from the previous all time high price.
Now if I talk about the previous bull season then we will see the Bitcoin all time price was around 69k which was three times more than previous all time high price on 2017 that time Bitcoin was at around 19k. So we can easily expect from Bitcoin that next bull-run  Bitcoin can cross 150k price.
Take into account the 2016 halving and what price Bitcoin had at its peak during that period. If Bitcoin at that moment had $1.5K, then by the next halving it rose more than 10 times to  reach 19K dollars. I’ll don't want go into clear numbers. But after that the price rose a little more than 3 times. Reaching $69K. Don't you think the trend is pointing towards a decline? Maybe we should just wait for the doubling?
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2024, 08:10:26 PM »
You have made a great effort in creating this topic, and it really is helping, I am not a technical trader but I think I will learn some by reading your topics, and this one is not as lengthy as some of others, point to point, I liked that. Besides this, I also predicted that BTC might touch $100k but was not assuming it could cross $150k, as I do have a thought in my heart somewhere that BTC might touch that, after all it is a win-win in both cases.

But your analysis increases hope in me, last time it increased hope in me about AVAX, and now about BTC, I think I am going to be addicted hehe. Just kidding, but really great work keep it up. I hope everything will go smoothly and we will not see any hurdles in achieving this target.
Thank you, I hope that my technical analysis topics will be useful to someone in evaluating the market, or at least in terms of approaching the market.

All we can do is monitor the market, and make predictions to be ready to act in case those predictions turn out to be true. I hope that I was lucky enough to correctly predict BTC's ATH in 2025 ^^

Observing the past price movements of BTC, the candlesticks have shown a very bullish sentiment for 2021, reaching new price levels and a new all-time high.  Like 2021, 2024 is expected to be a very bullish year as there is a possibility that it could hit an all-time high this year.
Yeah, history shows that halving is an important milestone for the cyclicality of BTC price. Typically, BTC will break its old ATH within 6-8 months after the halving, meaning we should expect BTC to be priced at over $69K by the end of this year.

Make sense.
If you ask me what is my prediction about the ATH and what is going to be the ATH of Bitcoin in 2025, then I won't say $170K is a big target. BTC is currently moving in the 50K range which is pretty good, to be honest. After the halving, it may start growing further. We might not see the pump immediately, but it will start growing slowly just like what happened after the ETF approval. ETF approval did not affect the market immediately, but as you can see, the market has started pumping again. So, even if someone says that Bitcoin will hit $200K in 2025, I would say it's possible.
Everything is waiting for us ahead, so we will wait together.
$170K is just a prediction for BTC price if the ATH will come at the end of 2025, in case the ATH will come in the middle of the year, the predicted price could be lower, for example $150K or $160K.

The market always has positive news to maintain its own strong upward momentum, and also maintains high FOMO to cause the majority of investors to lose money. For me, $170K is enough for BTC in 2025, but if BTC price will increase to $200K and break the linear regression model then I will also congratulate BTC and BTC holders  ;D

If you look more closely to these predictions one after the other, they are all being under the same range, this also means that we could have nothing lesser than $150,000 in the next coming halving as all time high and we may also have as much as above $200,000 and this will come not in any surprising format because many had already predicted almost same in previous speculations.
One of my purposes in presenting various technical analysis methods is to show their convergence. When this happens, the predicted price range of $150K-170K could become more reliable and worth following in 2025. It is not my intention to confirm anything, but I am the one making the prediction. So I also hope my prediction will come true ^^

This is also a simple approach of regression, as we see that the increase rate of BTC price decreases after each cycle:
2011 peak = $32
2013 peak = $1240 = x39
2017 peak = $19.8K = x16
2021 peak = $69K = x3.5
2025 peak < $69K x 3.5 = $241.5K.

So we can predict that BTC price in 2025 may not surpass $241.5K.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 09:09:08 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2024, 07:17:56 AM »
Everything is waiting for us ahead, so we will wait together.
$170K is just a prediction for BTC price if the ATH will come at the end of 2025, in case the ATH will come in the middle of the year, the predicted price could be lower, for example $150K or $160K.

The market always has positive news to maintain its own strong upward momentum, and also maintains high FOMO to cause the majority of investors to lose money. For me, $170K is enough for BTC in 2025, but if BTC price will increase to $200K and break the linear regression model then I will also congratulate BTC and BTC holders  ;D
As we know, all these are just predictions and some models. But, we cannot rely on those predictions. As you know, PlanB is considered the most expert Bitcoin analyst. He predicted that Bitcoin would touch 100K in 2021, which did not happen. A lot of us were kind of newbies by that time. I was not a complete newbie, but it was my first bull run and I made some mistakes.

I thought PlanB could not be wrong with his prediction. So, even though Bitcoin touched the 69K ATH, Still I didn't sell my Bitcoin. I was still holding because I thought we will see 100K in upcoming weeks which never happened.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2024, 08:43:03 PM »
As we know, all these are just predictions and some models. But, we cannot rely on those predictions. As you know, PlanB is considered the most expert Bitcoin analyst. He predicted that Bitcoin would touch 100K in 2021, which did not happen. A lot of us were kind of newbies by that time. I was not a complete newbie, but it was my first bull run and I made some mistakes.

I thought PlanB could not be wrong with his prediction. So, even though Bitcoin touched the 69K ATH, Still I didn't sell my Bitcoin. I was still holding because I thought we will see 100K in upcoming weeks which never happened.
I learned about how PlanB predicted in March 2019[1]: PlanB also uses linear regression on the [Log(scarcity):log(Price)] plane. This is similar to what Harold did on the [Log(Time):Log(Price)] plane[2] because the scarcity of BTC increases over time, but PlanB's model was considered crude and missed a lot of data. It was just a prediction model, it had many weaknesses and it was not successful. PlanB was wrong, because PlanB's model is unrealistic and it cannot make reliable predictions, at least for now.

Recently, based on the S2F model, PlanB continues to predict that BTC will reach $500K in 2025[3]. We will wait, personally I don't think this prediction will come true!

[1] Modeling Bitcoin Value with Scarcity
[2] Bitcoin’s natural long-term power-law corridor of growth
[3] Bitcoin Will be Scarcer Than Gold After Halving, $500K BTC Price Predicted
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2024, 08:43:03 PM »

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2024, 12:34:26 PM »
Recently, based on the S2F model, PlanB continues to predict that BTC will reach $500K in 2025[3]. We will wait, personally I don't think this prediction will come true!

Like you, I also do not think that Bitcoin will be able to hit 500K in 2025. At least not in the next four years. We may see a 500K price range in 2029 or 2030. But, I am not sure if something like this is going to happen or not. I wish I could have saved a good amount of Bitcoin for 2030. This is another reason I needed a wallet with a timelock feature and fortunately, I learned it from the other forum.

The $170K price range is more realistic than the $500. I guess even PlanB knows that this prediction won't be correct. I guess he does that because this shows how confident he is with Bitcoin. I remember an Indian guy said he would donate all his wealth if Bitcoin did not hit 100K in 2023. Which never happened. But, we haven't hear anything about him anymore.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2024, 07:33:44 PM »
Like you, I also do not think that Bitcoin will be able to hit 500K in 2025. At least not in the next four years. We may see a 500K price range in 2029 or 2030. But, I am not sure if something like this is going to happen or not. I wish I could have saved a good amount of Bitcoin for 2030. This is another reason I needed a wallet with a timelock feature and fortunately, I learned it from the other forum.

The $170K price range is more realistic than the $500. I guess even PlanB knows that this prediction won't be correct. I guess he does that because this shows how confident he is with Bitcoin. I remember an Indian guy said he would donate all his wealth if Bitcoin did not hit 100K in 2023. Which never happened. But, we haven't hear anything about him anymore.
Anything can happen in the future, and maybe this time PlanB is right. It's just that from the perspective of technical analysis using linear regression, I don't trust PlanB's S2F model. PlanB himself in YouTube videos also said that he may also be wrong in his BTC price predictions for 2025.

Many people were too FOMO, too confident in BTC or they simply want to become famous, so they made overly optimistic statements in 2021. I believe we will soon see similar cases in 2025 .

Will you hold BTC to $500K by 2029?
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2024, 04:01:33 PM »
Many people were too FOMO, too confident in BTC or they simply want to become famous, so they made overly optimistic statements in 2021. I believe we will soon see similar cases in 2025 .
Yep, that's what happened in 2021. We don't know what will happen. But, some people always want some attention, or probably they just want to be viral with such a statement? I saw some influencers posted on twitter that this will go 10x, that one 50x, and bla bla bla.

To be honest, I don't know. It depends on the situation. I do not have plan to sell my Bitcoin holdings if I do not need urgent money for emergency or if I do not invest in a new business.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2024, 04:56:31 PM »
I already linked it here, but I will link the YouTube video that I watched weeks ago with regards to the possible peak price of Bitcoin next year during the bull market.
https://youtu.be/UX8LPbMGyl4?si=wS75p_kBL4sAkAAt

In that video, a famous mathematician (I think) predicted that the peak price of Bitcoin in 2025 might be in the price range of $160,000 - $200,000. Sounds impossible right? Watch the video because there are explanations there, and you will be shocked because the reality is, it might happen. Not promoting the video. I just love how they came up with that price prediction. :)

Overall, a prediction is still a prediction, and it has a 50/50 chance. If it happens, congratulations to those who will be able to sell it at peak or near to it. If it doesn't happen then as long as you sell at a profit then it's all good. I just know one thing. I already adjust my selling price after I watched the video, and read threads regarding price prediction here. It's higher now. :D

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2024, 06:57:03 PM »
Yep, that's what happened in 2021. We don't know what will happen. But, some people always want some attention, or probably they just want to be viral with such a statement? I saw some influencers posted on twitter that this will go 10x, that one 50x, and bla bla bla.

To be honest, I don't know. It depends on the situation. I do not have plan to sell my Bitcoin holdings if I do not need urgent money for emergency or if I do not invest in a new business.
Investor psychology is especially sensitive. When they lose money: they just want to break even. When they have profits, they just want more profits and start thinking about extreme optimistic scenarios like super-cycle, BTC $100K, BTC $1M ^^

I think if you can be aware of the cyclical nature of BTC price, you can proactively buy and sell according to the cycle to optimize profits. Michael Saylor is very talented but I don't think we should follow Saylor's holding through crypto winter strategy.

I already linked it here, but I will link the YouTube video that I watched weeks ago with regards to the possible peak price of Bitcoin next year during the bull market.
https://youtu.be/UX8LPbMGyl4?si=wS75p_kBL4sAkAAt

In that video, a famous mathematician (I think) predicted that the peak price of Bitcoin in 2025 might be in the price range of $160,000 - $200,000. Sounds impossible right? Watch the video because there are explanations there, and you will be shocked because the reality is, it might happen. Not promoting the video. I just love how they came up with that price prediction. :)

Overall, a prediction is still a prediction, and it has a 50/50 chance. If it happens, congratulations to those who will be able to sell it at peak or near to it. If it doesn't happen then as long as you sell at a profit then it's all good. I just know one thing. I already adjust my selling price after I watched the video, and read threads regarding price prediction here. It's higher now. :D
Yeah, I also watched this video and understood that the method presented is quite simple, similar to what Harold did in 2019[1]: put price history on the Log(Time):Log(Price ) plane, use linear regression and obtain the related predictions.

I also use this method in this topic, but I only apply it to the tops and add some tweaks to narrow the error range.

[1] Bitcoin’s natural long-term power-law corridor of growth
[/quote]
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1061
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2024, 04:09:45 PM »

You to be able to hold upto that you must have additional source of income that will make you not to be in hurry to alter your holdings, I understand it's very hard to hold for long when you don't have additional source of income. That is why before venturing into Bitcoin investment we should try our best to make sure we have reserved fund or kind cushion money that will serve as a backup to our investment where we don't need to be in haste to sell our bitcoin without additional source of income. To frankly speaking, I can hold bitcoin for long as I am not in pressure to use the money other things and for that I must make sure I have a fund set aside for expenses and will make sure I regularly top up that funds whenever I noticed it's going down.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2024, 05:24:10 PM »
The halving in 2024 is very likely to be the peak in Bitcoin price, because fewer blocks have arrived and Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. This year the amount of investors is also the highest and all the investors have targeted the year 2025. Bitcoin's price peaked in just two to three years of holding. nvestors who have not originally invested in Bitcoin coins will face the highest losses at present. Bitcoin price is very likely to reach 150k to 170k this year around 2025

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2024, 08:34:04 PM »
The halving in 2024 is very likely to be the peak in Bitcoin price, because fewer blocks have arrived and Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. This year the amount of investors is also the highest and all the investors have targeted the year 2025. Bitcoin's price peaked in just two to three years of holding. nvestors who have not originally invested in Bitcoin coins will face the highest losses at present. Bitcoin price is very likely to reach 150k to 170k this year around 2025
Yeah, I still believe that Halving is an important event and has a big impact on the growth of BTC price. We will soon witness BTC's breakout past $69K and conquer new price ranges above $100K.

I hope that with linear regression approach, we can be lucky to correctly predict BTC's ATH in 2022 at $150K-170K  :)