follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bullish Momentum: ETH Gears Up for Starknet Airdrop  (Read 504 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Bullish Momentum: ETH Gears Up for Starknet Airdrop
« on: February 19, 2024, 09:09:27 PM »
2024 has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride for airdrop enthusiasts, with projects like MAVIA, DYM, and the sensational PIXEL dropping tokens left and right. But hold onto your seats because STRK is about to steal the spotlight by airdropping a staggering 728M tokens to 1.3M lucky wallets tomorrow!

The anticipation is palpable as Starknet's revolutionary utility, empowering dApps to scale massively while safeguarding security, promises to redefine the game. With over $55M in Total Value Locked (TVL), ETH is primed for a symbiotic surge alongside the Starknet ecosystem.

Are you eligible for the Airdrop, and are you anticipating a surge in the token's value upon listing tomorrow?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bullish Momentum: ETH Gears Up for Starknet Airdrop
« on: February 19, 2024, 09:09:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: Today at 08:44:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Bullish Momentum: ETH Gears Up for Starknet Airdrop
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 07:14:23 PM »
2024 has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride for airdrop enthusiasts, with projects like MAVIA, DYM, and the sensational PIXEL dropping tokens left and right. But hold onto your seats because STRK is about to steal the spotlight by airdropping a staggering 728M tokens to 1.3M lucky wallets tomorrow!

The anticipation is palpable as Starknet's revolutionary utility, empowering dApps to scale massively while safeguarding security, promises to redefine the game. With over $55M in Total Value Locked (TVL), ETH is primed for a symbiotic surge alongside the Starknet ecosystem.

Are you eligible for the Airdrop, and are you anticipating a surge in the token's value upon listing tomorrow?
I use the Meta Mask wallet all the time and I'm happy with it, but applying for an airdrop requires a lot of changes. For example, the classic Metamask wallet is not compatible with the Starknet network. You'll have to look for something suitable, although the minimum requirements are not difficult. You must have at least 5 transactions for at least $100 and have 0.05 Ethereum in your wallet. It's not a problem. I'm more concerned about the problematic filing.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 07:42:11 AM »

I'm really not lucky with airdrops so I didn't get this, maybe I'll need to take courses on it aha. But I managed to follow the listing countdown on Bitget and DCA into it. I might sell off after the hype goes down. Till then, we feast

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 10:08:53 AM »
I use the Meta Mask wallet all the time and I'm happy with it, but applying for an airdrop requires a lot of changes. For example, the classic Metamask wallet is not compatible with the Starknet network. You'll have to look for something suitable, although the minimum requirements are not difficult. You must have at least 5 transactions for at least $100 and have 0.05 Ethereum in your wallet. It's not a problem. I'm more concerned about the problematic filing.
The Starknet wallet is different from the Metamask wallet so you should use the Argent or Bravos wallet.
Who says it is not difficult I see some communities complaining about not being a criterion to qualify for this Staknet airdrop even though they have made transactions of more than $5000 and some have even won millions of dollars in this airdrop like they are part of the team that the community thinks.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 06:09:52 PM »

Congratulations to the airdrop hunters who participated and received STRK tokens from Starknet, unfortunately I did not pursue this Airdrop. Wish this Layer-2 project will be successful with ZK-Rollup technology in the upcoming cycle.

STRK token price is re-accumulating after peaking at $7.7 shortly after being listed. I hope that STRK will soon recover and grow as impressively as ARB and OP.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 08:21:58 PM »
Ive heard out that there are tons of airdrop hunters been that not eligible for the drop on which it causes on lots of disappointment towards the project
but check this one out.

Two Airdrop Hunters Receive 2.6M Starknet (STRK) Worth $5.4M
https://thecryptobasic.com/2024/02/21/two-airdrop-hunters-receive-2-6m-starknet-strk-worth-5-4m/

Seem like all of those rewards did really just that been put up into this 2 airdroppers. lol

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:10:48 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 05:03:06 PM »
I am replying late but it seems like STRK failed to compete with Mavia and DYM, I am trying to participate in every airdrop possible but I was able to get Mavia airdrop, I did not really expected to get an airdrop from Mavia, and it was so sudden and quick Like I joined it in the first 5 days of Feb (don't know the exact date) and they rewarded in few days only while there are projects that are long term and in the end, they don't give much profit.

I hold onto my token at the moment, even didn't book at $10.3 I might have made the mistake of not booking, but I have other ideas. Talking about STRK it was an old project and at that time I was not into airdrops but now I am trying to participate in all. BTW airdrops are good source of side income, they require let efforts and award more, the only problem is some not give any profit instead make you lose money in TX fee.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 05:03:06 PM »

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 06:09:52 PM »
BTW airdrops are good source of side income, they require let efforts and award more, the only problem is some not give any profit instead make you lose money in TX fee.
I haven't participated in airdrops for a long time because I'm busy and I feel like it's not good enough anymore because it requires a lot of work for little profit and some of it is worthless.

Airdrops for new networks and Layer-2 solutions (such as ARB and OP) look a little different. It is true that they require some fees and completing some transactions on the network, but in general, participants get a good return, so there is no harm in wasting some fees trying to get a good opportunity.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:10:48 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 03:16:43 PM »
I haven't participated in airdrops for a long time because I'm busy and I feel like it's not good enough anymore because it requires a lot of work for little profit and some of it is worthless.
I don't think airdrops need that much time and they give less profit, I will agree with you if you say, all don't airdrops don't give profits, some waste our time and money but saying we work for little profit isn't that true, I don't know in which country you live and what's the dollar rate there, but in my country, where dollar rate is higher, people make good profit, good enough to make there lives a little easy, I have seen people making thousands of dollars only from airdrops, let me talk about myself, I started to join airdrop from December of 2023, and till now I have joined around 130+ airdrops, only few of them are the ones on which I spent money and except them every other airdrops was free. I didn't made that much money because I know airdrops don't give instant money. So, I will conclude the result at the end of the year. But talking about these 2 months, I was able to make $150 from those airdrops (around 4 to 5 made me that money).
Airdrops for new networks and Layer-2 solutions (such as ARB and OP) look a little different. It is true that they require some fees and completing some transactions on the network, but in general, participants get a good return, so there is no harm in wasting some fees trying to get a good opportunity.
I also joined OP airdrop last time, wasted good money on it and only got around 5 or 7 tokens of it, as I did not spend that much money but it was good for me  :D (the money) I suggest you to check the current airdrops, you will find them profitable, but DYOR.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 06:58:30 PM »
I'm not eligible for Starknet airdrop, but I've seen many users on Twitter who are very disappointed because of that 0.005 ETH. They made transaction way more than the $100 needed, but because the wallet they used don't have any ETH balance, they aren't eligible for that airdrop. Well, if it's me who is in their situation, I'll also be frustrated with the eligibility requirements.

Nevertheless, I think they are more happy than disappointed. Those who got many tokens surely sold their free tokens. The project has a future TBH. With the hype that built around them for months alongside a huge community behind it, I just hope that they will deliver, and will make more developments in their project. Will I buy the token? I don't think so because I've been thinking of buying more DYM tokens. I got free DYM tokens just by staking ATOM, and I'm thinking of buying even more instead of this STRK token.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2024, 08:07:26 PM »
I'm not eligible for Starknet airdrop, but I've seen many users on Twitter who are very disappointed because of that 0.005 ETH. They made transaction way more than the $100 needed, but because the wallet they used don't have any ETH balance, they aren't eligible for that airdrop. Well, if it's me who is in their situation, I'll also be frustrated with the eligibility requirements.

More especially one of the reasons I don't like to ingage in airdrop any longer because some of the activities to be carried out in an airdrop requires you to spend some  fee mostly on ETH network and yet after all the stress and wast of time, there will be no gain. Anyways, I feel happy for those that were able to make profit due to their participation in the Starknet airdropairdrop and those that did not have the luck to earn the free coin can purchase it because it seems the project might still pump during the bull market.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2024, 09:19:48 AM »
More especially one of the reasons I don't like to ingage in airdrop any longer because some of the activities to be carried out in an airdrop requires you to spend some  fee mostly on ETH network and yet after all the stress and wast of time, there will be no gain. Anyways, I feel happy for those that were able to make profit due to their participation in the Starknet airdropairdrop and those that did not have the luck to earn the free coin can purchase it because it seems the project might still pump during the bull market.
That's the weakness for those who often give up when what they do doesn't produce anything. Logically, other people succeed in getting lots of results from airdrops but we can't? Continue the task of the airdrop as best as possible and use the airdrop results as a bonus that you can get.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1275
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:21 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Karma Good
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2024, 08:38:33 AM »
2024 has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride for airdrop enthusiasts

I am sorry for cutting off your quote at this point, but it makes me chuckle when I hear the word "airdrop enthusiast". Those guys probably make no more than $100 off of all the airdrops in the world that they participate in. And besides, participating an airdrop is a dangerous activity because there are so many fake airdrops that are schemes to grift money out of your web3 wallet, and if you are not a technical person it is impossible to tell which is which.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2024, 04:23:32 PM »

Most of the time when we participate an airdrop that uses Ethereum blockchain you will have to accept that you need to pay a high gas fee, sometimes it needs 20$ or more. So if you only get a 10$ worth of airdrop of token that uses Eth blockchain it really not worth it. It's better not to withdraw it because you are just wasting your time and gas fee. But if it uses different blockchain such as Solana and Polygon probably it's profitable even though it only value 20$.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2024, 11:51:30 PM »
Most of the time when we participate an airdrop that uses Ethereum blockchain you will have to accept that you need to pay a high gas fee, sometimes it needs 20$ or more. So if you only get a 10$ worth of airdrop of token that uses Eth blockchain it really not worth it. It's better not to withdraw it because you are just wasting your time and gas fee. But if it uses different blockchain such as Solana and Polygon probably it's profitable even though it only value 20$.
This depends on the airdrop you participate in, and not all of them have to incur such expensive transaction fees, it depends on when you do it, because transaction fees on the Ethereum network when it is not busy means transaction fees will be smaller.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG