follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trading Strategy: scalp with very stable results! +1-2% for every trade  (Read 3733 times)

Offline mpvz

• Activity: 48
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 26, 2019, 01:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Hey guys. Hello first of all!
I am Max, I am a trader and a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I want to present you my strategy for a quick scalp trades  I've been using this strategy for more than 3 months and it's quite effective! If u like my post and u will use the strategy -  there is a way to say thanks at the end of the post!
Every instrument is free or has a trial to test it out! So no money needed!

The article DOES NOT contain any ref or hidden links!

Is it possible to earn 1-3% on alt market in changing market conditions, with low risk, but steady reward?

This is not financial advice, This is the way I work with the given services. It's completely up to you whether to follow or not!

Let it FLY!

Binance substitute

First of all, we will need a convenient and reliable service for Binance Altcoins trading. The main function we are looking for are: friendly and intuitive interface, trailing take profits and trailing stop losses at the same time (very important) and visually friendly statistics. The statistics are very important as binance statistics is not really convenient, and it's a real hassle to calculate P/L if you have many small trades in one day.

There are many services which can provide such functions and I tested them all.
After many hours of testing, I personally recommend Trade-mate.io
I use it myself on a daily basis and find this service very convenient. Now I log in to binance to make a withdrawal only!
I also like the response from developers who are easily accessible via telegram chat. they can fix bugs and implement new features by user requests on the go!

A very quick glance at the functions which are available at the moment:

• You can set buy orders, stop losses and take profits at the same time by moving lines on the chart (BitMEX chart trading style)
• All kind of trailing functionality: Trailing stop loss, trailing take profit. (trailing buy will be added soon)
• Averaging down buys
• Panic Sells
• Auto trade: You can subscribe to the given channels to automatically follow the channels trades. It can be completely or semi-automatic. You can also create your own channel and make money on providing profitable signals for the users to follow.

+ BitMEX exchange gonna be added soon

Signals Bot
Then we will need alt-coins signals provider with a very high success rate! (not less than 80%)
And we have such a signal provider! it's BounceBot! (it's free)

The Bot has a unique algorithm that tries to find market bounces at oversold levels. It combines multiple indicators and completely written by professional TA analysts and uses pure mathematics and statistics.

Bot is using Binance prices. According to official statistics the success rate is 91,99% for yellow signals, 87,97% for red signals and more than 95% for blue signals.

Step by step instructions

Here I will explain step by step how I am utilizing the benefits of both instruments: trade-mate and the bounce bot) I personally find this strategy very effective and almost risk/hassle free. Its up to you to decide whenever you are gonna follow it or not. But discovering new things and self-educating is ALWAYS a good thing, so read till the end!

First of all we need to register an account in Trade-mate.io, there is a 7 days trial period for trying out the service and deciding if you like it or not! (NO Credit Card required). But believe me its one of the best!

First of all complete the INTRO and Tutorial section left top of the screen. It will take you not more than 3 minutes.

Than connect Binance through API, its also covered in tutorial.

Please spend some time to make yorself familiar with the service, test everything and just "push all buttons, to see what they are for" :) After you are failiar with the service it is very unlikely you will get back to standart Binance trading!

If you have questions or feedback you can write to developers in telegram chat
They are usually very responsive and can fix the bugs and implement new futures very fast!

After receiving the bot signal (it looks like this:

Coin name_traded pair
[BUY] - the price you are advised to buy
[Min Tgt] - minimal price the bot is advicing you to sell (I usually use trailing sell with 0.5%)

Success in is added automatically after the signal is successful

Now the fun part comes! After receiving the signal you must act very fast! Sometimes its not more than 30 seconds before price bounces up!

Go to Smart trade in trade-mate and input the signal:

1. Pick your exchange
2. Pick a pair
3. Decide on the size of the order. I usually risk 2% on red signals - up to 5% on yellow and up to 10% for blue (will be described later in the text)
4. Input the BUY price
5. Input the Take Profit
6. Must be a LIMIT order (because the spread on the market order can eat up a big chunk of the profit)
7. Use a trailing sell if you wish. I usually use 0.3% - 1%, depends on my own observations.
8. Use of a stop loss is up to you as well. According to my statistics, 6% is usually enough. It's very rare to see the price touch the stop loss. (must note the BTC movements, if BTC drastically dumps its better to close the trades straight away) Of course, the trailing stop can be used!

In the same window we can see the summary and EXPECTED profit. What is extremely convenient!

Press START - and voila! - our trade is active! It's possible to Keep track of all the trades in the Dashboard. By clicking on the trade we can STOP, EDIT and AVERAGE our trade. With this strategy, sometimes I use averaging, with the following parameters: 2% price gap for every average.

Now we can sit back, relax and wait for the new signal to come!

Dont forget about the basics of Money Management! It is extremely important in trading! and in this strategy in particular!

a bit of Statistics from my trades:

Official bot Statistics (from the start 01 October 2018 untill today)

Yellow Signals
Signals shared so far: 783
Signals hit the target: 706
Signals failed: 77
Signals waiting: NA
Success Rate: 90.16%

Red Signals
Signals shared so far: 1489
Signals hit the target: 1320
Signals failed: 169
Signals waiting: NA
Success Rate: 88.65%

JUST look at the stats! Whoa!

You can check how fast the signals are getting to the result in the bot channels.

There are 3 types of signals, BLUE (mostly in premium, which is closed for new entrees now, but 1/5 can be found in free) Yellow and Red. They all differ with a success rate.

I hope you will spend some time testing my strategy as it really works quite well! It's not a @MONEY@ button, but it helps to get a chunk of a pie from big crypto market!

Links

If you find this article helpful and would like to say thanks to the author (me). You can register with a referral link which in case you like the service after the 7 days trial period, will give you -20% for the payment!

You can ask me for a ref. link in PM or find in my topic in Referral section on the forum (just search for "trade-mate.io")

https://trade-mate.io - NON REF

||| TELEGRAM support chat||| FACEBOOK ||| YOUTUBE |||
||| TELEGRAM Channel||| TWITTER ||| INSTAGRAM ||| VK.COM|||

BOT:

https://t.me/BounceBotbin -  will survive free as to share 1/5 of private signals (including blue signals)
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAExza8RfXPhO9CyB4g - all red+yellow

So, until bouncesignals becomes a closed channel, you can ignore red and yellow signals in bouncebot cuz full set is available in bouncesignals currently.

contacts
If you have any questions or need help feel free to contact me in telegram  @greenbullinvest_bot

or on this topic directly. Will be glad if you could give some feedback!

Thanks for reading! hope u like and try the strategy out! Its completely free to use now) Don't forget to use a ref link to say thanks)

@GreenBullinvest - Make PROFIT, NOT war!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 09:32:41 PM by mpvz »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kreiskleidolon

• Activity: 259
  • PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 07:38:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
wow, you are great Max. i commend you even with baby steps you got more karma.
Thank you for sharing your quality insight about scalping (and with PICTURES too!!!)
I'll try this out as well. i am a neewbie when it comes to trading. so i am also taking baby steps

Offline mpvz

• Activity: 48
  • Last Active: March 26, 2019, 01:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
wow, you are great Max. i commend you even with baby steps you got more karma.
Thank you for sharing your quality insight about scalping (and with PICTURES too!!!)
I'll try this out as well. i am a neewbie when it comes to trading. so i am also taking baby steps

You are welcome, mate! Wish you profitable trades only!

Here are my statistics from 2nd of March till 09 March (click to enlarge)

if you like the info I provided and you want to try using same services, you can say thanks by registering with my ref link in this topic:

https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=99869.msg616709#msg616709

Thank you!

Offline sidkz

• Activity: 309
  • 📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS
  • Last Active: January 22, 2022, 01:07:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Yes, scalping is really interesting, and income-generating way, working on the stock exchange, I used it on binance, but at that time the cryptocurrency went to the bottom, but I still got a plus, and for a better result I decided to wait, and now I can enter money and trade successfully.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG