follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

What do you predict the BTC price at Halving 2024 will be?

$20K - 30K
$31K - 40K
$41K - 50K
$51K - 60K
$60k - 70K
$70K - 80K
$80K - 90K
$90K - 100K
> $100K

Author Topic: Predict BTC price at Halving  (Read 6683 times)

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2315
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:51:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Predict BTC price at Halving
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 08:10:49 PM »
It could very well happen that by the time of the halving, bitcoin price could reach 55000. After the halving, I expect to see the price in the 75000-85000 range, after which bitcoin will go into a deep correction in the 35000-40000 range or less.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 08:10:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2024, 07:26:37 AM »
It could very well happen that by the time of the halving, bitcoin price could reach 55000. After the halving, I expect to see the price in the 75000-85000 range, after which bitcoin will go into a deep correction in the 35000-40000 range or less.

Right now, it is very difficult to predict what the price value of bitcoin will be in the upcoming bitcoin halving. Although the so-called correction has not yet happened, perhaps other community experts in the market also know this.

And with the price value it will reach, even though I am not sure if it is the destination, it may only fetch between 60,000 and 80,000 dollars each. And with that correction, I think it probably won't drop below $35,000 each before it has a rally again in the market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2024, 01:00:38 PM »

I will simple linear regression method with data of BTC Close price in the month of Halving in 2012, 2016 and 2020.
BTC Close price is predicted in May 2024 to be $77.5K, which means that BTC will create a new peak immediately after the BTC Spot ETF is approved, which is really bullish.

Bitcoin has been predicted at April 2024, In my prediction bitcoin price will touch more 60K.
But If you said maybe 2024, I agree with this.
Many people predicted bitcoin will touch new ATH at $120K, so after halving bitcoin will reach around 70-100K until end of this year.
And will continue to increase more $ 100 at Q1 2025.
But it's just predictions.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 727
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2024, 02:23:01 PM »
It's really hard to predict the price of Bitcoin at halving because it takes 76 days to happen. There are so many things that could possibly happen. In my opinion, since the market is starting to make a retracement, when retracement happened and the price continues to increase and broke the previous high in the time the halving has not occurred yet, I believe that the previous high will be the zone that price will retrace. The halving will occur before it hits the retracement zone to make an impulsive upward move in the market that could break the ATH. My prediction to BTC's price in the halving is $50k.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2024, 08:03:47 PM »
Bitcoin has been predicted at April 2024, In my prediction bitcoin price will touch more 60K.
But If you said maybe 2024, I agree with this.
Many people predicted bitcoin will touch new ATH at $120K, so after halving bitcoin will reach around 70-100K until end of this year.
And will continue to increase more $ 100 at Q1 2025.
But it's just predictions.
We will wait for BTC halving and confirm the price range that BTC will reach at that time. I still expect $38.5K-40K, meaning BTC will repeat the 0.618 Fibo test at halving.
I will make new topic/pool for new ATH for BTC in 2025 with my prediction ^^

It's really hard to predict the price of Bitcoin at halving because it takes 76 days to happen. There are so many things that could possibly happen. In my opinion, since the market is starting to make a retracement, when retracement happened and the price continues to increase and broke the previous high in the time the halving has not occurred yet, I believe that the previous high will be the zone that price will retrace. The halving will occur before it hits the retracement zone to make an impulsive upward move in the market that could break the ATH. My prediction to BTC's price in the halving is $50k.
We don't know the future, we can only try to predict BTC price based on history, data analysis methods and our personal opinions. All I did was run a model to describe past BTC price movements and use it to predict the future 😁
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2024, 09:55:28 PM »
Bitcoin price usually increases as the halving cycle approaches, we've got Bitcoin halving in a few steps. If I look at each halving time I can see that the price of Bitcoin did not increase during the halving. The price has increased in the following years. That is, the next year of Bitcoin halving was halving in 2020. If you notice, you can see that in 2021, the price of Bitcoin was the highest at 69k dollars.

Bitcoin prices are very low right when the 2024 Bitcoin halving is organized. This opportunity can be observed before every bitcoin halving cycle begins. So currently there are only 85 days left until the start of the Bitcoin halving, if the halving takes place after these 85 days. That is, in 2025, the price of Bitcoin will increase three to four times over the current price of Bitcoin. According to the opinion of experienced and knowledgeable people, the price of Bitcoin is very likely to reach one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 11:09:10 PM »
I chose over $60k.
- Bitcoin's ATH itself in the last bullish era was around more than $68, so it is likely that the next ATH in the next bullish era will usually be greater than that.
- Bitcoin spot ETF approval may not have much impact at the moment, but it may underpin the bullish era ahead
- The predicted price or possibility is that it will pass $80 or many even say that this time the price of Bitcoin will actually reach $100k. Hopefully

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 11:09:10 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 03:33:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2024, 11:49:40 PM »
BTC price movements cannot be predicted easily, but it's a good idea to be patient and wait. The most important thing is that you already have Bitcoin and wait until the price goes up again. As long as there are still a few days ahead until the Halving, it's better to buy as much Bitcoin as you can after that. You can make a profit withdrawal for all your assets in Bitcoin when the halving is over.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2024, 05:18:59 AM »
BTC price movements cannot be predicted easily, but it's a good idea to be patient and wait. The most important thing is that you already have Bitcoin and wait until the price goes up again. As long as there are still a few days ahead until the Halving, it's better to buy as much Bitcoin as you can after that. You can make a profit withdrawal for all your assets in Bitcoin when the halving is over.

There are only 79 days left until the Bitcoin halving takes place. If the investment can be kept at present then it will definitely be a good investment. Since every halving the price of Bitcoin has gone down and it is a good opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin. If the investor keeps investing in Bitcoin then it will be a good investment. And if one buys Bitcoin Market Dip weekly or monthly then definitely doing well it would be investing in DCA method. Regularly if you pay 20 to 25 dollars every week if you buy bitcoins every week then surely you will accumulate huge amount before halving so you can invest in bitcoins and good method.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2024, 06:15:05 PM »
I chose over $60k.
- Bitcoin's ATH itself in the last bullish era was around more than $68, so it is likely that the next ATH in the next bullish era will usually be greater than that.
- Bitcoin spot ETF approval may not have much impact at the moment, but it may underpin the bullish era ahead
- The predicted price or possibility is that it will pass $80 or many even say that this time the price of Bitcoin will actually reach $100k. Hopefully
Well, an optimistic prediction means you expect BTC to increase in price from ~43k currently to $60K at BTC halving. I think the BTC price will continue to move sideways and create discomfort for BTC holders until the halving takes place. Meanwhile, I hope that Altcoins will recover to catch up with BTC.

Honestly, I think that BTC's current recovery is quite weak and there are no signs that BTC will break its recent peak at $49K.

██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 03:33:03 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2024, 11:57:05 PM »
I chose over $60k.
Well, an optimistic prediction means you expect BTC to increase in price from ~43k currently to $60K at BTC halving. I think the BTC price will continue to move sideways and create discomfort for BTC holders until the halving takes place. Meanwhile, I hope that Altcoins will recover to catch up with BTC.

Honestly, I think that BTC's current recovery is quite weak and there are no signs that BTC will break its recent peak at $49K.

Usually the price movement of altcoins will follow the movement of the price of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin collapses when the halving is finished, it will have an impact on the price of altcoins. Even though you hope it will still recover to rise, no one can give a guarantee that altcoins will rise easily. So far, the cryptocurrency market is very difficult to predict precisely.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2024, 02:45:00 AM »

Usually the price movement of altcoins will follow the movement of the price of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin collapses when the halving is finished, it will have an impact on the price of altcoins. Even though you hope it will still recover to rise, no one can give a guarantee that altcoins will rise easily. So far, the cryptocurrency market is very difficult to predict precisely.

Keep calm mate, bitcoin never collapse. I believe Bitcoin price will touch $ 50K during halving and altcoins will follow it. Several member also predict bitcoin price will around $ 70K when halving and will show good movements until the end of this year before bullish. Always have positive thinking about bitcoin and altcoin. We will gain big profit next year

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2024, 02:00:27 PM »
By seeing current bitcoin price is $ 46K, and bitcoin halving has been predicted will happen at April this year, I think bitcoin price will around $ 50-60K during halving..It's my prediction but I see the chart it will happen.
Bitcoin will touch new ATH at $ 125K or maybe $150 K

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 829
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:19:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2024, 03:01:16 PM »
By seeing current bitcoin price is $ 46K, and bitcoin halving has been predicted will happen at April this year, I think bitcoin price will around $ 50-60K during halving..It's my prediction but I see the chart it will happen.
Bitcoin will touch new ATH at $ 125K or maybe $150 K
As I am typing the price of bitcoin is $47,500,and it is not upto 24hrs that this pump in price started from $43k. The halving is in April and if this pump continues this way, it means that will be in between 50k-60k price range. Bitcoin is giving us the right signs to show that history will be repeated again in this circle. This is the best time to keep on accumulating more bitcoin to increase our bitcoin for the next bull run coming up 2025.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3988
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:43:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2024, 03:07:45 PM »
Like this jump to $47k has something to do with halving in April. Dont get tricked by that. Such unexplained price pumps promise nothing good. Like the price jumped, it can suddenly drop. We might even observe an artificial price pump before halving, to drop it soon after. We already have same exactly month ago, jump to $48k, and a drop to $39 in 10 days. Anyway, dont blindly run and buy, think several times first.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██