follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 7758 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2024, 06:36:54 PM »
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.
This does have something to do with ETFs, but predicting ATH to occur in 2025 without concrete reasons would just be an ordinary prediction. The 4-year cycle actually provides evidence that Bitcoin has the potential to reach ATH at least until the end of 2024 before a bear market occurs in 2026.

Many predict that this will happen until BTC reaches a price above $150k. Let's see... if the price of Bitcoin is that expensive, we as holders will certainly be happy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2024, 06:36:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2024, 06:58:12 PM »
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.
This does have something to do with ETFs, but predicting ATH to occur in 2025 without concrete reasons would just be an ordinary prediction. The 4-year cycle actually provides evidence that Bitcoin has the potential to reach ATH at least until the end of 2024 before a bear market occurs in 2026.

Many predict that this will happen until BTC reaches a price above $150k. Let's see... if the price of Bitcoin is that expensive, we as holders will certainly be happy.

Of course, many will be happy if Bitcoin's ATH reaches $150K, because there are still many Bitcoin holders who are still holding onto their Bitcoin and waiting for that moment to come, the new ATH. Based on the 4-year cycle, Bitcoin will reach its highest ATH after the Bitcoin halving this year, although usually a year after the halving, it is possible that the top ATH will occur at the end of this year, not until next year.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2024, 07:04:10 PM »
I have this kind of strong feelings of seeing bitcoin before the end of the first quarter of 2025 to be $150,000 or more, because we might have achieve it all time high which would have been the last all time high after this coming halving, in bullrun, we cannot predict the rate at which bitcoin market can perform and how long the market pumps will last till we are done with the bull season for that period.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2024, 07:18:09 PM »
I have this kind of strong feelings of seeing bitcoin before the end of the first quarter of 2025 to be $150,000 or more, because we might have achieve it all time high which would have been the last all time high after this coming halving, in bullrun, we cannot predict the rate at which bitcoin market can perform and how long the market pumps will last till we are done with the bull season for that period.

If you are confident and have a strong feeling of seeing bitcoin before the end of the first quarter of 2025 to $150,000 or more. then you should keep holding your bitcoin until the beginning of 2025. if I will look at the market conditions after the bitcoin halving, if the market still looks strong from several indicators I will hold it until Q1 2025, but when I am sure it is time to sell at the end of this year , I will sell my bitcoins.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1031
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2024, 09:38:41 PM »

Many predict the price of bitcoin will rise again after the halving and some even say the bull run is over, I myself still believe the price of bitcoin will rise again and reach $100K. because seeing the increase in bitcoin prices before the halving was already high, let's see what will happen.

Those that predict that the bull market is over are probably those that don't know much about the price history of Bitcoin because it's not possible that the history of Bitcoin is going to be a different thing all together in this season. During every Bitcoin halving year, which happens only every four years, the price of Bitcoin usually skyrockets, and the peak of the market is usually reached a year after the halving year, so if I am correct, the price of Bitcoin has a very high possibility of reaching $100k or at least $90k before the bear season starts again. 

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2024, 10:04:04 PM »

Many predict the price of bitcoin will rise again after the halving and some even say the bull run is over, I myself still believe the price of bitcoin will rise again and reach $100K. because seeing the increase in bitcoin prices before the halving was already high, let's see what will happen.

Those that predict that the bull market is over are probably those that don't know much about the price history of Bitcoin because it's not possible that the history of Bitcoin is going to be a different thing all together in this season. During every Bitcoin halving year, which happens only every four years, the price of Bitcoin usually skyrockets, and the peak of the market is usually reached a year after the halving year, so if I am correct, the price of Bitcoin has a very high possibility of reaching $100k or at least $90k before the bear season starts again.

It is possible that they are just people who are pessimistic about seeing a market correction, after bitcoin touched $73K then took a sharp dive at $63K and seems to have difficulty rising in the last few days. It could be that what says the bull run is over is just a new game that is spreading FUD. I also expect bitcoin price to touch more than $100K.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 799
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2024, 07:07:09 PM »
Well said, and all of us (investors and traders) should keep this fact in mind, that bull run is not there to stay forever, a time will come when new comers or even the experts will take some entries in BTC let's say @ of $140k then they might not be able to book the profit because the market might tend to come down. In my opinion if the market holds at $150k then all of the people holding BTC would definitely try to sell their funds at that rate.

And this will create a huge selling pressure and can cause a big dump, that's why smart ones should take proper precautions, as the market will be highly volatile. The precautions like, managing the risk, for example if you invested $500 in BTC and making $1500 profit on it then try to book $500 of yours first and then if you want then book some or all, and can see what the remaining money can make you. Booking capital and seed profit gives mind relaxation to investors.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2024, 07:07:09 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2024, 09:58:14 PM »

It is possible that they are just people who are pessimistic about seeing a market correction, after bitcoin touched $73K then took a sharp dive at $63K and seems to have difficulty rising in the last few days. It could be that what says the bull run is over is just a new game that is spreading FUD. I also expect bitcoin price to touch more than $100K.

We must always be optimistic when looking at this current market because the bitcoin halving will occur next month, and the bitcoin price has already had an ATH before. but we must always think clearly and rationally because in predicting the market we have to consider many things, in my opinion $100k is still reasonable.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2024, 02:46:25 PM »
You mean ATH will happen at Q4 2025 mate.
Is it not late ?
I think we will see ATH at Q2 2025.
Yes, if history repeats itself then Bitcoin will reach it's peak price which is the next ATH in 4th quarter of 2025.
I know that Bitcoin can cross it's current ATH in early months of 2025 or maybe in final quarter of 2024 but it will reach its maximum of this bull run in final quarter of 2025.
The history of Bitcoin prices that you say is exactly the same as my thoughts and concepts. I also looked at the past regarding Bitcoin prices.
It only takes a few months if we want to reach Quarter 4 in 2024 and we just need to be patient so we can see that Bitcoin can double its price from now on the market.

But what I hope for from all this is an increase in the price of altcoins which should be several times higher than the price of Bitcoin because these altcoins still have a market cap that is less than the market cap of Bitcoin.
For example, now the price of Matic is around 1 USD, if only the price of this Matic coin in Quarter 4 of 2024 reaches 10 USD, that means the price of this Matic coin will reach 10x, and this is what I am waiting for.
Buy Matic rate 1 USD with capital of 1 BTC, if it increases 10x then our profit can reach 10 Bitcoin, isn't it amazing !!
retire and rest in peace

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2024, 05:10:38 PM »
We must always be optimistic when looking at this current market because the bitcoin halving will occur next month, and the bitcoin price has already had an ATH before. but we must always think clearly and rationally because in predicting the market we have to consider many things, in my opinion $100k is still reasonable.
It looks like Bitcoin will no longer rise again and chooses to save its energy to rise next year when the altcoin season blooms again. As happened last year when the halving finished the price would correct and after that it rose to a high price and made people amazed to see the price movement bitcoins like that.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2024, 07:27:50 PM »
Buy Matic rate 1 USD with capital of 1 BTC, if it increases 10x then our profit can reach 10 Bitcoin, isn't it amazing !!
It's quite risky to invest 1 BTC worth of money into an altcoin because if it goes in inverse way then all of the investment will be a loss.

I know Matic seems to be a good altcoins and it can grow in value but as compared to Bitcoin investment it's still a risky one.

The better approach should be to invest 80% in Bitcoin and only 20% in top altcoins like Matic. If the top altcoins go even 4x then that would be more than enough for most investors.

I would personally be much happy if any of the coins which I bought goes 2x to 3x in value. I won't hold altcoins for much longer due to risk of rapid dumping.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline nakmantu99

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridg
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:43:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2024, 06:04:11 AM »

yes, reaching $100K is something that still makes sense Because there are those who predict more than that, bitcoin will reach more than $150K. If I think that's high expectations, we should think more realistically.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 06:35:54 AM by nakmantu99 »
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2024, 08:46:21 AM »

yes, reaching $100K is something that still makes sense Because there are those who predict more than that, bitcoin will reach more than $150K. If I think that's high expectations, we should think more realistically.
Well, 100k should still be a fairly realistic price to achieve during this season's bullrun period. Because currently we can even see that BTC has strong support in the 60-63 area. as if prices were no longer allowed to fall further. But even so, we still have to be vigilant because we still don't know where BTC will go now before the halving occurs.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2024, 02:59:14 PM »
Well, 100k should still be a fairly realistic price to achieve during this season's bullrun period. Because currently we can even see that BTC has strong support in the 60-63 area. as if prices were no longer allowed to fall further. But even so, we still have to be vigilant because we still don't know where BTC will go now before the halving occurs.
Hopefully the price of Bitcoin will soon reach its target of $100k because so far many have been waiting for a new ATH for Bitcoin which will probably occur at the end of this year. It could be said that the Bitcoin price circulation is currently stable at $60k so there is a big possibility of a price increase The next one will happen in the next few days until it approaches halving.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2024, 06:11:47 AM »
Hopefully the price of Bitcoin will soon reach its target of $100k because so far many have been waiting for a new ATH for Bitcoin which will probably occur at the end of this year. It could be said that the Bitcoin price circulation is currently stable at $60k so there is a big possibility of a price increase The next one will happen in the next few days until it approaches halving.
A few days ago all investors expected Bitcoin to break all its past records and set new records, Bitcoin is breaking all its past records and standing at new records over time, so naturally now we expect Bitcoin to touch $100k in the next step. Bitcoin price has a good chance of touching $100K by 2025. Bitcoin only needs to go above $30k to touch $100k from its current price. If Bitcoin can go above $30k more then Bitcoin will touch $100k for the first time. We are almost at the middle of 24 years so there is still plenty of time and expect Bitcoin to reach its goal by then.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG