follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you using a Demo account to practice trading?  (Read 5718 times)

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1135
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:50:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Are you using a Demo account to practice trading?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2024, 04:10:27 PM »
Of course demo account is used by many people for trading but for those who are experts and have long trading experience there is no need to use demo account for trading. However, for those who are completely new to trading and have not gained any experience for the time being, if they use a demo account, the risk is less and they can make themselves an expert from the demo account and then discard the demo account now.

Demo accounts is reserved mostly for people that want to learn trading. It doesn't make any sense for a new account to fund live account and start trading because of the normal mistakes and consistent loss that the person will be having. Its better for a new trader to stick to a demo account before they move to live trading where they can make real money.

One thing I also like about crypto demo account is that, it's not like forex where you can be learning what you might see differently in a live account. Crypto demo account are too real and looks like real crypto, the only thing that is not real about it is the funds behind it and I think it justify the benefit of trading demo.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2024, 04:10:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2024, 06:05:05 PM »
It wasnt been created without having a purpose and this is something which is really just that depends on how someone would really be using it. When it comes to realization on things or learning up those terms and indicators then i would say that this one would really be that helpful but on the time that we do make use of it and believe that we are already professionals then its not
something that you would really be able to make yourself survive. The one thing that we cant be able to learn on demo trading is that we wont really be making ourselves that good when it comes to emotion and this is something that you wont really be able to handle it out.
I agree that a demo account cannot create strong emotions like a real account, and the demo account is not created to help traders experience those emotions. A demo account is encouraged to be used when users learn how to use CEX, approach technical analysis and capital management, and develop new approaches in the market. As for the issue of emotional management, the boredom of using demo account can be an advantage, it makes traders calmer, and when trading becomes boring, traders can work in the market with a cool head, not forgetting to place stop-loss orders and avoid many wrong decisions  8)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1003
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2024, 07:03:43 PM »
Making strategical changes regarding this type of situation makes sense because you are training your mind. A lot of people try to train their ideas in bots or even AI needs to be trained and all, but they do not train their mind. When you come up with something new, if you could train your mind like that for a long time, you will be able to get better at it. If you do that in real trading, yo will lose a lot of money and you shouldn't do that at all, but if you do that within demo world then you will not have any problems at all, you will be able to make a lot more money without a doubt, because you will lose at demo and be good at real one.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 883
  • Last Active: Today at 05:06:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2024, 05:10:33 PM »
Making strategical changes regarding this type of situation makes sense because you are training your mind. A lot of people try to train their ideas in bots or even AI needs to be trained and all, but they do not train their mind. When you come up with something new, if you could train your mind like that for a long time, you will be able to get better at it. If you do that in real trading, yo will lose a lot of money and you shouldn't do that at all, but if you do that within demo world then you will not have any problems at all, you will be able to make a lot more money without a doubt, because you will lose at demo and be good at real one.
People who regularly follow youtube videos especially in trading are more prone to AI technology or bot trading. Bot trading or auto invest whatever we call this kind of feature usually the person doesn't have to do much work just follow certain rules and put his money there and the bot does automatic trading and automatic trading results in both profit and loss. I did bot trading once just to see how bot trading works but after four to five days of putting money there I didn't get any profit. And there I had a small amount of loss at which time I stopped all this and gave my full attention to my manual trading. All the videos that are uploaded on YouTube present trading in such a simple way that a trader can easily trade and make profit from trading.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 727
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2024, 05:40:22 PM »
People who regularly follow youtube videos especially in trading are more prone to AI technology or bot trading. Bot trading or auto invest whatever we call this kind of feature usually the person doesn't have to do much work just follow certain rules and put his money there and the bot does automatic trading and automatic trading results in both profit and loss. I did bot trading once just to see how bot trading works but after four to five days of putting money there I didn't get any profit. And there I had a small amount of loss at which time I stopped all this and gave my full attention to my manual trading. All the videos that are uploaded on YouTube present trading in such a simple way that a trader can easily trade and make profit from trading.
I never try to trade using bot because in the first place the market will not always go with the same price action. Sometimes the price sweep a liquidity before going up and sometimes don't. I heard a lot of traders here who use bot have the same result, they lose. But we can't blame them because we didn't know if we don't try. Some people are just too busy or just don't know how to TA that's they let others to make it for them. If that's the case, how about using copy trade, there are traders who really made profit from it.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2024, 08:43:31 PM »
I never try to trade using bot because in the first place the market will not always go with the same price action. Sometimes the price sweep a liquidity before going up and sometimes don't. I heard a lot of traders here who use bot have the same result, they lose. But we can't blame them because we didn't know if we don't try. Some people are just too busy or just don't know how to TA that's they let others to make it for them. If that's the case, how about using copy trade, there are traders who really made profit from it.
Bot trading is not something we can completely trust. If a trader has an extremely effective trading method and he can digitize it into a Bot, then the Bot can trade for him with a higher frequency. However, the Bot also needs to be regularly adjusted to have the most suitable strategy for each stage and state of the market. Its effectiveness comes from the trader himself, not from a fixed algorithm.

AI is very effective, but it is not yet good enough to be applied to Bot trading in the long term. Many AI Bot trading services are advertised on the Internet but that is not the way we can make money: the opportunity is not for the crowd! Instead of trusting in Bots or AI, traders should learn and practice on their own with a Demo account to improve their ability to analyze the market, then they can create and maintain their own Bots if they want ^^
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:10 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2024, 11:54:07 PM »
-snip-
AI is very effective, but it is not yet good enough to be applied to Bot trading in the long term. Many AI Bot trading services are advertised on the Internet but that is not the way we can make money: the opportunity is not for the crowd! Instead of trusting in Bots or AI, traders should learn and practice on their own with a Demo account to improve their ability to analyze the market, then they can create and maintain their own Bots if they want ^^
Not in the long run, but AI Bot will help you to know what you can buy when BOT Ai gives info on what coins have the potential to rise.
Even so, basic knowledge or good enough in trading is needed.
Because a person's trading ability will also determine whether they can get profits or not.

I see several Bots that make it easier for someone to buy quickly and get calls to buy very potential Coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2024, 11:54:07 PM »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:37:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2024, 12:17:28 AM »
-snip-
Not in the long run, but AI Bot will help you to know what you can buy when BOT Ai gives info on what coins have the potential to rise.
Even so, basic knowledge or good enough in trading is needed.
Because a person's trading ability will also determine whether they can get profits or not.

I see several Bots that make it easier for someone to buy quickly and get calls to buy very potential Coins.

I have never had the opportunity to use a bot for trading but one that is AI, the truth is that it scares me a lot, especially because they are things that can take money away, I have a brother-in-law who got into that and almost lost even house because he started looking for people so that they could be referred to something like that, and they put in a lot of money, and they started trading and that went very badly for them, then they looked for the brother-in-law and started saying that he had to answer for that money and that It was a very big problem, so things with AI for trading are something very delicate, I personally have not seen a bot that is something that guarantees a big profit or that with little money a lot can be done, that is something uqe I haven't been able to see yet.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2024, 07:40:53 AM »
Obviously, the demo account is for people who want to do trading but have no idea how to do it. Because it is easy to buy and sell, but to analyze and read it,
there is a loss.

The demo is particularly helpful for novice traders entering the cryptocurrency field. But the demo is different when it comes to the actual real world of
trading here in the crypto trading industry.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2024, 09:45:21 AM »
The demo is particularly helpful for novice traders entering the cryptocurrency field. But the demo is different when it comes to the actual real world of trading here in the crypto trading industry.
Exactly, demo trading is not the same as real trading. The demo is surely used by novice or newbie traders to understand the basic thing of trading. But if we want to get the experience and further knowledge, we must do real trading with real account. But it is not a bad idea to use demo first, it will help us to understand more about the basic things in trading.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2024, 07:39:29 PM »
Exactly, demo trading is not the same as real trading. The demo is surely used by novice or newbie traders to understand the basic thing of trading. But if we want to get the experience and further knowledge, we must do real trading with real account. But it is not a bad idea to use demo first, it will help us to understand more about the basic things in trading.
I'm not really sure about this. I'm not an intra-day trader, I'm a long-term investor, or a trader who holds positions for 1-2 years. I've been in the market since 2017 but I'm still using a demo account to increase my experience with market volatility and refine my new trading method based on LPPLS. Of course, I still use a real account to DCA BTC and a few ALTS, that doesn't stop me from using a demo account to practice in order to be best prepared for the upcoming distribution zone after the bullrun. For me, using a demo account is like a samurai who still practices with a wooden sword to test new techniques in battle ^^
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:10 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2024, 08:57:45 PM »
I have never had the opportunity to use a bot for trading but one that is AI, the truth is that it scares me a lot, especially because they are things that can take money away, I have a brother-in-law who got into that and almost lost even house because he started looking for people so that they could be referred to something like that, and they put in a lot of money, and they started trading and that went very badly for them, then they looked for the brother-in-law and started saying that he had to answer for that money and that It was a very big problem, so things with AI for trading are something very delicate, I personally have not seen a bot that is something that guarantees a big profit or that with little money a lot can be done, that is something uqe I haven't been able to see yet.
I never advise anyone else to use Bot Ai or anything like that, because it's quite risky.
From the beginning I disclaimer that following investment advice from others is a risk that must be borne alone, there is no necessity to follow it.

I didn't even use all my funds to go to the AI Bot, it was very minimal funds and the swallows used were also new swallows.
Don't occasionally put everything in one basket because it's risky.
Whether it's Bot Ai, or something else, swallow security, funds are important.

Your brother-in-law may not give the person a warning, because that would be very risky.
All risks have to be borne by yourself, there is no financial advice or anything like that, it is a personal choice.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1530
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2024, 10:38:14 PM »
The demo is particularly helpful for novice traders entering the cryptocurrency field. But the demo is different when it comes to the actual real world of trading here in the crypto trading industry.
You would directly be able to tell the difference once you do make use of a real or live account on which making use of that real money. The one thing that you cant really be able to learn in demo trading is on that emotion handling on which this is something that you wouldnt really be able to learn on the time that you would really be focusing on demo.
This is why it would really be that recommended or would really be suggested that it would really be that best that you should really be focusing into real or live trading directly
when you do make out such practice but of course you should expect that you cant be profitable directly since you are still a noob. It takes time and process but well as you do
see you are progressive then you should really be just that fine.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:37:30 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2024, 10:52:17 PM »
I never advise anyone else to use Bot Ai or anything like that, because it's quite risky.
From the beginning I disclaimer that following investment advice from others is a risk that must be borne alone, there is no necessity to follow it.

I didn't even use all my funds to go to the AI Bot, it was very minimal funds and the swallows used were also new swallows.
Don't occasionally put everything in one basket because it's risky.
Whether it's Bot Ai, or something else, swallow security, funds are important.

Your brother-in-law may not give the person a warning, because that would be very risky.
All risks have to be borne by yourself, there is no financial advice or anything like that, it is a personal choice.

The truth is that all this seems very curious to me, it is clear that sometimes we as humans do not have the speed to carry out certain operations, in fact a few years ago this was called High Frequency Trading, where the movements were so weak even though there were candles that looked like needles and there is not much information about that, I only know that it is done, but a human being like this is glued to a computer or the market, we are not able to reach the speed of these movies, only a bot could do it, perhaps because That is to say that it is clear that these bots can make the difference, also in arbitration, I think that if we see it from that point of view the bot is quite practical, the truth is that I would like to try with a bot like that, where I think that the most I could allocate it to be about 30usd to see how it would go, but of course we would have to see how and which broker is necessary to do it or which exchange, things can be seen from that point of view.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2024, 03:35:47 AM »
When I was taught about crypto by the community, I was then directed to try trading with a Demo account on the exchange, the results were very satisfying, always profitable, I was surprised and confused because it was so easy to trade and take profits on the Demo account market. After I tried with a real account and the result was that my portfolio decreased because the coins I bought were dumped, this was very disappointing because the Demo account always made a profit but the real account once traded immediately at a loss.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG