follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Technical Analysis is what you need!!!!  (Read 986 times)

Offline itoyitoy123

• Activity: 597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 04:30:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Sixth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Technical Analysis is what you need!!!!
« on: March 28, 2024, 02:37:57 AM »
It's nice to be back here, fellas~ So I'll be sharing my trading ideas and knowledge here!

In trading, technical analysis is what we need ( for me). ) if there's news you can trade, all you need to do is look for the key levels that will be your buy / sell zone.

So basically I'm a ICT trader and here's what I want to share with you guys~

All you need is the Higher Time Frame PDA, which you can look for FVG's or Order Block ( OB )
After analyzing the HTF, you can use the LTF to see if you see some structure that confirms your bias, or if all you need to do is learn and study your entry model.
Then, if it confirms, then you better know where your SL and TP will be. It is better to put SL to minimize your risk or control the risk you want and TP to maximize your profits.

If you like more in depth details with chart, I'm going to post more in this thread!

Let me know, fellas~~~
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████████████
M
███████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Technical Analysis is what you need!!!!
« on: March 28, 2024, 02:37:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 1020kingz

• Activity: 313
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 04:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 100 Posts
Re: Technical Analysis is what you need!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 03:42:02 AM »
Technical analysis is indeed important for a trader. It's nice to have more analyst here in the forum so that we can share our thoughts and ideas on how to excute the trades we have in mind. The more insights the better the knowledge we have. Ofcourse we need to filter those ideas who fits in our trading strategy. I'm waiting for your TA post soon.

Offline WolfwOod

• Activity: 572
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:02:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Karma Good Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 04:00:22 AM »
Im also an ICT concept trader bro : ), My primary focus is on analyzing the Market Maker Model (MMM) to establish my bias. Secondly, I seek out liquidity sweeps and execute a Market Structure Shift (MSS) along with a Fair Value Gap (FVG) strategy for optimal execution.

By prioritizing the MMM, I gain insights into the intentions of market makers, allowing me to gauge the prevailing market sentiment and direction. This understanding forms the basis of my trading bias, guiding my decisions in the market.

Furthermore, I actively monitor liquidity sweeps, which indicate significant shifts in supply and demand dynamics. Combining this information with MSS and FVG strategies enables me to capitalize on emerging market opportunities while ensuring efficient trade execution.

In essence, my approach revolves around leveraging the MMM for bias determination and implementing MSS and FVG techniques to achieve the best possible execution outcomes in the market.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:12:08 AM by WolfwOod »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 05:08:55 PM »
It was nice to see you back in this forum and I'm excited to see your TA here.

Technical Analysis is very important aspect in trading. If we don't have this when we trade we are probably no difference in gambling because it only have a very low chance of winning a trade. Even those who have a trading plan with a high percentage win rate strategy, you can't be sure if you can survive in the long run. The market will not always go to the direction we wanted to be, so it's best if we can manage our emotion as well.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 05:55:30 PM »

Technical Analysis is very important aspect in trading. If we don't have this when we trade we are probably no difference in gambling because it only have a very low chance of winning a trade. Even those who have a trading plan with a high percentage win rate strategy, you can't be sure if you can survive in the long run. The market will not always go to the direction we wanted to be, so it's best if we can manage our emotion as well.
Whether you do like it or not, you would really be able to face up on learning TA considering that this market cant really just always have the news or fundamentals on which you could really be able to make use on which these are the things that you would primarily be needing on the time that you would really be tending to have some entry. We do know that this is something that cant be
so simple because learning these things would really be taking up some time but this is somehow worthy for you to learn with. Although it wont really be meaning that it would be precise
but at least you do have done something which it would really be that needing for you to have such step and consideration before making any position rather than on putting up yourself
blindly.

Online jeraldskie11

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 02:44:15 PM »

Whether you do like it or not, you would really be able to face up on learning TA considering that this market cant really just always have the news or fundamentals on which you could really be able to make use on which these are the things that you would primarily be needing on the time that you would really be tending to have some entry. We do know that this is something that cant be
so simple because learning these things would really be taking up some time but this is somehow worthy for you to learn with. Although it wont really be meaning that it would be precise
but at least you do have done something which it would really be that needing for you to have such step and consideration before making any position rather than on putting up yourself
blindly.
It takes time to learn new things, and the same is true for trading. If you want to learn to trade, you must invest time. Trading is a time-consuming strategy to make money. If you are lazy and underestimate trading, you will most likely lose money in the long run. Those people assume that trading is easy since they win their first few deals, unaware that this mindset might lead to a large loss.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 04:18:58 PM »

blindly.
It takes time to learn new things, and the same is true for trading. If you want to learn to trade, you must invest time. Trading is a time-consuming strategy to make money. If you are lazy and underestimate trading, you will most likely lose money in the long run. Those people assume that trading is easy since they win their first few deals, unaware that this mindset might lead to a large loss.
This is the problem that I have with beginners that just bought their first bitcoin because they want to trade. Trading is something that you need maximum concentration on so that you can learn the in a d out of with over a long period of time, but this beginners jump into trading with little or no knowledge, hoping to make profit, and the opposite is what they get. Technical analysis is very good, but a trader should not depend on that alone, he must also know the fundamental analysis and how to manage his losses. You must also know how to read charts. However, it is easy said than done, any trader that only knows the theo8of trading is still gambling when he has not practiced. This is because when you enter the market, it would not be the same as you thought it will be. Only use little amount of money to trade, you must be able to control your emotions when trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 04:18:58 PM »

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 07:44:27 PM »
Agree TA is very important the best thing in technical analysis is you need to find the support and resistance because that is where you enter and exit to take a profit but sometimes targeting the profit is not a good idea you will miss some swings just like I did recently I only made a 5% profit if I just adjusted the SL gradually while the price surging I don't miss those swings and make a big profit.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 09:06:35 PM »
I highly agree with you, technical analysis is the most needed skill of a trader because without it a trader won't be able to make much profits from trading. I'm also a type of trader who basically relies highly on technical analysis and I confirm that when you do your technical analysis with right approach then you can surely make profits as a trader.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 10:21:54 PM »
Technical analysis is a very useful tool to be Able to read the market. I understand that there are as many experts in technical analysis as possible, some are chartists, others are very focused on doing technical analysis of every thing they see, I am into doing analysis. technical but I don't know many Tools , many indicators, because there are actually many, and that is impressive, so before entering the technical analysis I do a general analysis of the market and according to what I can see, I decide to know or try to predict the movement, that is something that for me represents art, that is Something that we must do, because in the end it is money that is Risked.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 11:57:18 PM »
In trading, technical analysis is what we need ( for me). ) if there's news you can trade, all you need to do is look for the key levels that will be your buy / sell zone.

So basically I'm a ICT trader and here's what I want to share with you guys~

All you need is the Higher Time Frame PDA, which you can look for FVG's or Order Block ( OB )
After analyzing the HTF, you can use the LTF to see if you see some structure that confirms your bias, or if all you need to do is learn and study your entry model.
Then, if it confirms, then you better know where your SL and TP will be. It is better to put SL to minimize your risk or control the risk you want and TP to maximize your profits.
Indeed. What you want to explain here, obviously, is very important for anyone who trades, especially here crypto trading activities. It cannot be denied that when we are going to open a position, at a certain rate, with a certain margin, beforehand, we must first analyze the market, specifically related to the indicators, according to what has been explained by the OP> Although many may say, TA is only theory and It doesn't depend on the outcome of the betting, that's not quite true. Indeed, TA really influences the betting results. However, TA does not guarantee that trading results will always be 100% profit taking according to our expectations. No, because no prediction or analysis will be 100% accurate forever. There will definitely still be risks, it's just that you can minimize the risks.

But on the other hand, apart from TA, FA also actually helps, to know at least what the market trend will be like, where it will go, and what the next conditions will be. Even though many may think that fundamental analysis is not effective enough, in practice, it should not be forgotten or put aside. Because this could be one of the things that is needed next in TA analysis.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2024, 09:05:29 AM »
Stop loss can be very good and also it can be very bad. You can not expect a scalper to be using stop loss. It is not wise as the scalper wants just little profit, the stop lose can trigger and the market later go the direction of the position he opened. If a trader is not greedy, not using leverage, if using low amount of money to trade, only take profit is better. But for those that are using high leverage, stop lose is good, but they should know that the market might later go to the direction they take but loss instead as the stop loss has been filled. That is why it is good not to be greedy and use just no or low leverage.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2024, 12:59:21 PM »
I highly agree with you, technical analysis is the most needed skill of a trader because without it a trader won't be able to make much profits from trading. I'm also a type of trader who basically relies highly on technical analysis and I confirm that when you do your technical analysis with right approach then you can surely make profits as a trader.
Traders are people who jump directly into the battlefield, while technical analysis is a science that sometimes when on the battlefield requires more than the knowledge that has been studied, so without a trader, all the analysis learned will not be used. You also need to remember that not all of these techniques guarantee that you will succeed in making a profit, you still have to be alert.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2024, 02:07:40 PM »
In as much as I think that technical analysis is what you need, I think fundamental is necessary too, if the fundamental is not certain you will find it difficult to even make use of technical analysis, for instance in bear market, technical analysis is always hard to utilize and also make calls for trades.

I agree with your point but I think that you don't need lower time Fram LTF to comfirm higher time frame HTF, it's the other way round. You can open a trade and do all you want as a short term trader and any thing unexpected can happen, perhaps you didn't place a stop loss for some reason, if the higher time frame is showing upside, you wouldn't even worry because you believe that the price will go up.

░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online jeraldskie11

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2024, 04:30:19 PM »
-snip-

Only use little amount of money to trade, you must be able to control your emotions when trading.
This is one of the problem of newbies in trading. When they win a trade in their couple of trades they started to add funds to their capital because they want to earn more profit. They didn't notice the risk they take if they lose. The more money you put in trading the more emotion it will get. That's why it's always recommendable to invest only what you can afford to lose. But unfortunately, most traders are being controlled by their emotions when they trade.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG