follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 21791 times)

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1147
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:17:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2024, 12:39:05 AM »
Talking about bitcoin price expensive or not depend on your viewed right now, if your comparison last several years ago actually bitcoin have raise on expensive price but if your comparison when bitcoin make latest all time high current bitcoin price is not really expensive. Its not important about bitcoin current price had to expensive or not before you have knowledge and know risk when investing in bitcoin, many investors said bitcoin have been in expensive price right now but when raising to higher price they will disappointed why not invest before when price still down and its mean price of bitcoin not really too expensive.

Don't forget upcoming two months later have halving time with bitcoin potential raise to higher price, I worry OP will said the other about bitcoin have been too expensive later or not?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2024, 12:39:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: Today at 07:29:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2024, 07:39:50 AM »
Talking about bitcoin price expensive or not depend on your viewed right now, if your comparison last several years ago actually bitcoin have raise on expensive price but if your comparison when bitcoin make latest all time high current bitcoin price is not really expensive. Its not important about bitcoin current price had to expensive or not before you have knowledge and know risk when investing in bitcoin, many investors said bitcoin have been in expensive price right now but when raising to higher price they will disappointed why not invest before when price still down and its mean price of bitcoin not really too expensive.

Don't forget upcoming two months later have halving time with bitcoin potential raise to higher price, I worry OP will said the other about bitcoin have been too expensive later or not?
Expensive or not it does not keep us from buying more and more every single week or month. The thing here is that if we keep on waiting we don't have the chance to make profit when price goes up. So it would be much better to prepare for something we are not aware of in the future.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2024, 07:55:48 AM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.

You bought a small amount of bitcoins that turned out to be a good investment. But it doesn't make sense to me that you want to invest in Altcoin. I'd say it's okay if you buy bitcoins and buy more, you're at risk when you fill your portfolio with altcoins. Investing in Altcoin is not reasonable for me, that's why I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin will surely bring you success and your portfolio will be full.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2024, 08:18:26 AM »
When the price of bitcoin is rising rapidly such as when there is positive news then I prefer to delay my purchase in bitcoin and switch first into altcoins that also have positive news and can trigger hype. And I am waiting for bitcoin to experience a correction and only then do I start accumulating again. Because even though I accumulate btc for the long term, I still try to buy when there is a correction.

It feels expensive if for the short term but feels cheap if for the long term.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 934
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2024, 09:12:49 AM »
Buy the amount of bitcoins you think you can afford, whether you invest that amount or buy that amount of bitcoins. There are many things in the market which we cannot buy and they are very expensive for us but we can buy them by compromise. Bitcoin is a very expensive coin that you will feel when you go beyond your means to buy Bitcoin. For example you have the ability to buy half btc but if you try to buy one btc it will definitely be expensive for you. My point is buy a little less than you can afford and still enjoy the investment and let your passion for the investment work. Investment should not be made in such a way that the investment will cause discomfort for us.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 07:49:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2024, 09:25:41 AM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
It completely depends on your prospectives.
That for what purpose you are buying Bitcoin or Altcoins, HOLDING or Trading, if your purpose is to hold then how long. and if it is to trade then what is your end goal with trading?
when these all aspects are decided then you'll be much more clearer what path to take.
for me. if I were to HODL. i would buy bitcoin. and for trading I would buy altcoins
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2024, 07:58:28 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

It completely depends on your prospectives.
That for what purpose you are buying Bitcoin or Altcoins, HOLDING or Trading, if your purpose is to hold then how long. and if it is to trade then what is your end goal with trading?
when these all aspects are decided then you'll be much more clearer what path to take.
for me. if I were to HODL. i would buy bitcoin. and for trading I would buy altcoins

One of the things that we should evaluate to know if the bitcoin price is too high is what I always use and say, is bitcoin below the last ATH? Yeah? So we are in time to buy cheap , why ? It's Simple , the price will cure, there will always be a new ATH and it will be better than the last one, so these are the things we should see, we should think about what we are experiencing right now, maybe a bitcoin will not be bought at once , but it will be You can buy little by little , and you can buy more as Bitcoin rises in price.

These are the things that should be done, of course to reach this Conclusion because it must be Based on many experiences , and because that is why we Approve and know how to act in The face of sudden changes in the price of bitcoin, but basically it is all They would think like that , you would always have money for any occasion , emergencies or something like that.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2024, 07:58:28 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2558
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2024, 06:48:28 PM »

Buy the amount of bitcoins you think you can afford, whether you invest that amount or buy that amount of bitcoins. There are many things in the market which we cannot buy and they are very expensive for us but we can buy them by compromise. Bitcoin is a very expensive coin that you will feel when you go beyond your means to buy Bitcoin.
~snip~

Absolutely right mate, we should buy bitcoin that we think we can afford. Don't be forced and don't go into debt.  Bitcoin value is so expensive, but It will be more expensive next year when bullish season. I have bitcoin but not much. I also spread in several altcoins. Just diversify.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1191
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2024, 10:51:06 PM »
As for me I can't tell you if bitcoin is too expensive for you or not. Because you are the only one know how much  enter your pocket monthly and nobody can tell that. You can buy if the income is good and you can't buy it if the income is poor. So you have to know your pocket before entering the marketplace of bitcoin.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3589
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 09:41:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2024, 11:08:40 PM »
As for me I can't tell you if bitcoin is too expensive for you or not. Because you are the only one know how much  enter your pocket monthly and nobody can tell that. You can buy if the income is good and you can't buy it if the income is poor. So you have to know your pocket before entering the marketplace of bitcoin.
I think we can state it clearly. 1 Bitcoin is surely expensive, it is $43,000 now. But we can buy Bitcoin with the money $10 - $20. If we have no much money, we can buy Bitcoin gradually. So, I think the price of Bitcoin shouldn't be a serious problem as long as we really have the intention to have Bitcoin investment. Everyone can have the money to buy Bitcoin, but the number of Bitcoin to buy can be varied.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2024, 11:16:08 PM »
It's the whole truth , for me things with bitcoin depend on things with our financial situation , we here can say, buy bitcoin, but we Know that we all have duties , Rights , we have to fulfill our obligations, as a family, of whatever it is, and well the idea is that there i s, that is a type of financial culture that we must have, in this order of ideas we have many things to do and decide, but I say something, I prefer a thousand times to invest in Bitcoin Why leave the money in the banks and let them earn Interest, for me that is the fundamental thing.

So when we seek to have a Better life , a Better vision , because Things can be very Different , we have to have developed that vision of things, know if there is a future, I say that there are always good options for us to acquire the best investment It's a sure thing, I will always say that things with Bitcoin will always be safe, in fact I Put Everyone in the fire for Bitcoin , because I know that it will bear fruit.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2024, 11:47:48 PM »
If you buy it in whole form, it means that 1 Bitcoin is very expensive, but fortunately you can buy it easily; even with an exchange rate of only $50, you can buy it. But to make a profit, you should use large capital so that when the price rises, it will give you a lot of profit. You need to remember that just buying Bitcoin is good enough.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2024, 05:32:47 AM »
If you buy it in whole form, it means that 1 Bitcoin is very expensive, but fortunately you can buy it easily; even with an exchange rate of only $50, you can buy it. But to make a profit, you should use large capital so that when the price rises, it will give you a lot of profit. You need to remember that just buying Bitcoin is good enough.

We can buy bitcoin according to our abilities and the money we have.  It doesn't have to be a lot but have bitcoin in your wallet.  If the want to makes big profits, buy the big one.  But if you can't afford it, buy what you can.
investing is according to our capacity, not forced

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:29:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2024, 05:52:04 AM »

We can buy bitcoin according to our abilities and the money we have.  It doesn't have to be a lot but have bitcoin in your wallet.  If the want to makes big profits, buy the big one.  But if you can't afford it, buy what you can.
investing is according to our capacity, not forced
Investing shouldnt really be that stressful on which you shouldnt really be coming into a point that you would really be that desperate on investing on which you do be able to come into a point
that you would really be taking up some loan. Of course you should really be just that invest on the amount that  you are capable of and not really just that tending to do things excessively
on which just on what i have said that being desperate because if you do those sorts of things and the market tend to crash then you would really be able to hard to recover.
As for Bitcoin investment then it doesnt necessary for you to get a whole coin or buy it. You could always buy in fractions and just said that buy only on the best of your capability.

Offline Juwel15

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 03:11:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2024, 07:29:14 AM »
Bitcoin is a dream for me Bitcoin is for me.  Like special ocean which is out of reach for me because I didn't earn that much bitcoin but if I can earn it will be the best gift for me.  Because I want to depend on bitcoin to run your family and I want this my first income little girl bitcoin baby so this is my dream financial transaction everything is bitcoin to me.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG