follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crypto Events, How Could They Impact Crypto Prices.  (Read 343 times)

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 05:30:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
Crypto Events, How Could They Impact Crypto Prices.
« on: May 20, 2024, 10:15:01 PM »
We have seen how the hype around the recent BTC halving has created exposure for the crypto market and Bitcoin in general. Even altcoin traders were enthusiastic about alctoins which many believe would have brought in more returns if Bitcoin had done well and made a lot of increase, now we have another interesting day for Bitcoin which is the Bitcoin Pizza Day and I want to know what everyone thinks of this day.

I mean we are remembering the day when someone bought a pizza with 10,000 BTC, if we remember events like this, it could inspire the trust in BTC and may might want to benefit from it believing that it could rise up in future, I mean, nobody will like to be like the guy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto Events, How Could They Impact Crypto Prices.
« on: May 20, 2024, 10:15:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1056
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: Crypto Events, How Could They Impact Crypto Prices.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 10:46:59 PM »
Well that kind of worked, not knowingly of course but it still worked. People do sell their coins, daily, every single day, there are people who sell. But there are also a lot of people who hold as long as they possibly could without ruining their finances, just so they do not become like that guy. There are also a lot of people who invest as well knowing that they do not want to be missing out as well. So this does work very well on the long run. I think it should be something that people realize, every event in the crypto world itself will make a bigger news for crypto prices then any other news in non-crypto world could.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4264
  • Last Active: Today at 03:01:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 02:33:19 AM »
I mean we are remembering the day when someone bought a pizza with 10,000 BTC, if we remember events like this, it could inspire the trust in BTC and may might want to benefit from it believing that it could rise up in future, I mean, nobody will like to be like the guy.

I would not say 'nobody would like to be the guy' all because that transaction for Bitcoin was very important as it marked a big milestone in its history as an asset that can function like money. There would be no annual Bitcoin Pizza Day if there was no Laszlo Hanyecz who exchanged 10,000 BTC for two pizzas on May 22nd, 2010, symbolizing a significant turning point in the practical application of Bitcoin. Now, talking on impact of an event like this on BTC's price, I think the effect can be limited as there is nothing new here although this is taking some space in crypto-related news site and maybe even the mainstream media can mention it thus encouraging more people to look at Bitcoin. Halving can definitely create more impact as it happens every four years and it slashed the mining reward in half thus limit the supply more.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1821
  • Last Active: Today at 06:07:03 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 04:53:34 AM »
It is true that Bitcoin Pizza Day has become an important part of Bitcoin history, but I do not expect it to have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin. With the exception of some celebrations and the distribution of some gifts here and there in some exchanges to encourage trading, etc., I do not expect Pizza Day to have a significant impact on the price.

The biggest impact of Pizza Day, in my opinion, is psychological, as many people pay to keep Bitcoin for as long as possible so that something does not happen to them, as happened to Laszlo Hanyecz, who paid 10,000 Bitcoin for two pieces of pizza.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1688
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:35:58 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 05:08:42 AM »
~
Nobody wants to be that guy, but the guy himself isn't regretting for his decision either.

I also bought my own personal computer in 2018 that caused me around 0.04 BTC at that time. I don't know what's the price of 0.04 BTC in 2018, but for sure it's lower than where it is today. Did I regret using my Bitcoin to buy a personal computer? Hell, no because it's my decision, and I don't have spare money to use to buy my computer aside from the BTC that I'm holding.

Crypto events will just happen. Some might have significant impact towards the price of Bitcoin, but most will have not. The recent event which is the Bitcoin halving event is the one that always have a significant impact towards the price of Bitcoin. Smaller events like an influencer buying Bitcoin or whatever will have little to no impact towards the price of Bitcoin.

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 521
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 01:33:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2024, 01:33:14 PM »
The rise of Bitcoin in the past is not a measure of how it will rise in the future, but the truth is that the rate of rise in the price has decreased a lot compared to previous years, as it was easy for the price to weaken 3 times easily, but at the present time a 100% increase may be impossible.

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 126
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024, 05:10:40 PM »
You can see it right now, when the ETH ETF rumors pump the market!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024, 05:10:40 PM »

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1154
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2024, 05:12:21 PM »
I mean we are remembering the day when someone bought a pizza with 10,000 BTC, if we remember events like this, it could inspire the trust in BTC
Many people remember that event and on Bitcointalk it's celebrated each year. It's one of the most impactful events about Bitcoin and it really reminds us that how far we have gone.

Bitcoin was literally very low in value in 2009-2010 and now the ones who own it are the richest ones.

Satoshi's invention and vision has changed this world a lot and we all should be thankful to him that he created Bitcoin.
Signature space available for rent

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:11:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2024, 05:20:34 PM »
First of all, it was actually 2 pizzas and yes such a cautionary tale could indeed have the ability to build up some motivation in the heart ofanny investors as it'll open their minds to the possibilities of Bitcoin. Even I do think about the story sometimes and imagine just how devasted that dude who paid 10,000 BTC for two pizzas would be today ( if he's still alive), I mean I would be if I were him

But looking at it on the bright side, if he hadn't initiated such a transaction then, his name and story wouldn't be remembered and talked about when discussing notable moments in the history of bitcoin every single year, so it's actually a good thing and a sort of inspiration for other Bitcoiner.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2024, 11:09:32 PM »
We have seen how the hype around the recent BTC halving has created exposure for the crypto market and Bitcoin in general. Even altcoin traders were enthusiastic about alctoins which many believe would have brought in more returns if Bitcoin had done well and made a lot of increase, now we have another interesting day for Bitcoin which is the Bitcoin Pizza Day and I want to know what everyone thinks of this day.

Nobody wants to be that guy,, I even wonder how he'll be feeling now. Although I think this wouldn't have an impact on BTC price, but I think some platforms are celebrating with some events. Which I think it's cool.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:51:09 AM »

Perhaps this is what drove the price of Bitcoin recently to above $70k? As investors trying to relived this historic event and so it created a lot of hype again and again every year. So I would say still good and yeah it could instill some trust in BTC.

However, when he did it, he wants to proved that BTC can be used for micro-payment/transaction. But now BTC is a investment vehicle, everyone is jumping on it because of it's potential to get us good ROI in the future. Nevertheless we won't forget this historic event that Laszlo Hanyecz as it really pave the way and open the doors for BTC.

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:34:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: Today at 04:21:39 AM »
what do you mean by about what we think now?of course this is a festive day that we will always celebrate because this day the wrold will always remember bitcoin holder spending millions if not billion of dollar for pizza.   

[/quote]
[/quote]
we are all benefiting from that day because that is the time where bitcoin becomes more popular and now the price keeps growing year after year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG