follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to buy Bitcoin in countries that do not have payment services  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:28:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: How to buy Bitcoin in countries that do not have payment services
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2024, 11:29:34 PM »
My country made this quite easy to be fair. Paypal is banned in Turkey, so you can't buy it that way, but it is allowed to put your money into Binance or any other local places like Paribu etc easily. Meaning that you just wire your money there, and it gets there, so the exchange account gets credited with that much fiat that you sent, and then you can buy whatever you want. For all the nations that have trouble with payment services, I suggest exchanges that directly deals with it, and if there is none that exists today, then it is quite clear that you could definitely make that work and make one yourself.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2024, 11:29:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1185
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2024, 10:33:42 AM »
My country made this quite easy to be fair. Paypal is banned in Turkey, so you can't buy it that way, but it is allowed to put your money into Binance or any other local places like Paribu etc easily. Meaning that you just wire your money there, and it gets there, so the exchange account gets credited with that much fiat that you sent, and then you can buy whatever you want. For all the nations that have trouble with payment services, I suggest exchanges that directly deals with it, and if there is none that exists today, then it is quite clear that you could definitely make that work and make one yourself.
It's good to know that your country allows buying directly from exchanges via wire and bank transfers, but you'd wanna know that it's not every country that allows this medium, some countries don't even allow their local banks to trade with crypto exchanges and if caught in the act would attract penalties such as placing a ban on your bank account.
In situations like this, it's advisable to consider using the P2P platforms or exchange P2P where you can just transact with people who are willing to buy and sell via escrow services and other methods, those could prove to be quite convenient and safe too.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2409
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 01:14:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2024, 03:29:56 PM »
I think the p2p trading method is good, and we can still carry out crypto trading activities on the exchange. I myself also use this method, so I send money to people for p2p transactions and I get crypto coins, be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. Likewise, if I want to withdraw money, I sell my crypto coins to my p2p partner and then the money is sent to my bank account. And so far I haven't had any problems, the fees are not too expensive in my opinion.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2024, 04:51:31 PM »
I think the p2p trading method is good, and we can still carry out crypto trading activities on the exchange. I myself also use this method, so I send money to people for p2p transactions and I get crypto coins, be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. Likewise, if I want to withdraw money, I sell my crypto coins to my p2p partner and then the money is sent to my bank account. And so far I haven't had any problems, the fees are not too expensive in my opinion.
I also often do P2P trading and even try on all Tier 1 exchanges that have p2p features available.
It is indeed quite easy and more efficient to make withdrawals in fiat or buy crypto directly using the associated bank transaction.

Binance is the first to provide P2P features on the exchange and it is very easy to do, there are no obstacles whatsoever.
But you have to be careful with many scams and you have to pay attention to every step.

But anyone who is going to use P2P must be prepared with KYC and it is mandatory.
For those who exclude KYC then don't use it, it only works for users who want to do KYC as per the applicable procedure.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2024, 08:33:50 PM »
That way we can make transactions whenever we want. It will be better when we already have a subscription that often accommodates all the assets we have that can make money. Because sometimes when using p2p in other people the service will not be the same.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:56:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2024, 09:14:30 PM »
and if there is none that exists today, then it is quite clear that you could definitely make that work and make one yourself.
I don't think suggesting an end user to develop his own payment service is a good solution, to be honest. Most end-users don't have any capital to start a business, anyone who has probably won't ask on this forum. It's not like you can fork an open-source marketplace website and call it a day afaik. Not to mention they need to struggle with regulation, which can be one of the many reasons why payment services are banned in their country.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 934
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:08:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2024, 11:20:24 AM »
We can easily buy and sell bitcoins through P2P but OP wants to know how people in countries that don't allow all these crypto exchanges including bitcoins can buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins. If you have any idea about this then you can share here. From my idea as I said in previous post that here people of those countries can continue to buy and sell their bitcoins using VPN if you have any other way then please share that different way here.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2024, 11:20:24 AM »

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1191
  • Last Active: Today at 06:08:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2024, 12:57:59 PM »
We can easily buy and sell bitcoins through P2P but OP wants to know how people in countries that don't allow all these crypto exchanges including bitcoins can buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins. If you have any idea about this then you can share here. From my idea as I said in previous post that here people of those countries can continue to buy and sell their bitcoins using VPN if you have any other way then please share that different way here.
VPN only unblocks internet access, it cannot provide trading even p2p for BTC/FIAT transactions (for local currency)... yes the point is that what is needed first is a service provider first, it must support the currency we have, it will be the same it is difficult to convert to foreign currency first and that will also have an impact when we want to sell BTC again.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1185
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 05:37:09 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2024, 02:31:45 PM »

Countries that ban crypto don't allow central exchanges to operate on their space. They will ask the exchanges doing such service to take down local p2p from their platform and because the exchanges are centralized, they don't have choice but to comply with them and agreed to stop service. For example, Nigeria is currently experiencing the same problem as the government continues to take down p2p services on major exchanges.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1777
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:48:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2024, 05:08:38 PM »
My country made this quite easy to be fair. Paypal is banned in Turkey, so you can't buy it that way, but it is allowed to put your money into Binance or any other local places like Paribu etc easily.
In Turkey you can literally buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrency easily on street local exchanges.
This is something you won't find in many other countries of the world.

Binance is the first to provide P2P features on the exchange and it is very easy to do, there are no obstacles whatsoever.
But you have to be careful with many scams and you have to pay attention to every step.
There is much better p2p trading alternative for Binance that can work without kyc verification with some limitations.
This is called NoOnes.com and it is getting very popular, volume is increasing every day, but as always people should be careful of scammers.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Ahli38

• Activity: 715
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:12:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Signature Avatar Karma
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2024, 05:52:36 PM »
P2P and utilizing third party methods or features may still be the ones most likely to be used in these conditions. And currently more and more Cex are providing P2P and third parties. Binance, Okx, Mexc and many more. And actually there are also many exchanges that don't require KYC like Mexc, but there you still have to do KYC to do p2p, of course.

But at Mexc you can learn how to purchase crypto using third party features or you can learn how to purchase express using a debit or credit card / visa or mastercard but for this one (express) maybe I don't recommend it if you live in a country that prohibits crypto purchases. You might consider using a third party. And it can usually be done even without kyc at Mexc. But I don't know for now. Because I haven't used it for a long time. Because for now I prefer to use p2p even though I still have to do KYC. Because I am in a safe country where crypto is legal.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG