follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 10976 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2024, 07:10:19 PM »
[-snip-
Yes, with the benefit of the profit we got when bitcoin touched the new ATH at $73K, we still have spare money to buy bitcoin again during the halving, possibly a deeper correction will occur. That was the best time to buy, even though I had just sold some of my bitcoins in my wallet
Selling some to take profit is fine as long as you still hold some of your Bitcoins.
Look at how the correction of the last few days touched the price of $60k again and now even Bitcoin is up to $70k again, isn't this quite incredible.

If you take advantage of the price drop opportunity, you will get more Bitcoin at a cheaper price.

There's future with bitcoin and that is one of the reason many people have been so interested in looking out for opportunities in making an investment in it by adopting the decentralized digital market, even though the governments in some countries are not in support of this, but many have seen bitcoin as a means for then to realize their financial goal and also meet the target to their financial freedom and profitability.
Financial freedom is not only enough to invest, but you must build your portfolio as well as possible.
Maybe not just with Bitcoin but by diversifying in other assets it will sustain your portfolio even better.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2024, 07:10:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2024, 11:23:49 PM »
Selling some to take profit is fine as long as you still hold some of your Bitcoins.
Look at how the correction of the last few days touched the price of $60k again and now even Bitcoin is up to $70k again, isn't this quite incredible.

If you take advantage of the price drop opportunity, you will get more Bitcoin at a cheaper price.

If we see that the price is high enough then I prefer to sell all the bitcoin assets that I have because every time the price rises high, the bitcoin price will definitely fall again, just like the bitcoin price movement 5 years ago. When I have exchanged it in USD then I save it for the bearish season to buy bitcoin again at a very cheap price.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2024, 11:46:32 PM »
As long as we can take profits, it is no problem to sell the Bitcoin at the current price. I see the price of Bitcoin reaches $71k today, people who bought at $62k-$63k may take profits today. True, the current pump today is quite impressive. I still don't expect that the price of Bitcoin can return to above $70k today.

But don't forget that we don't know if there is another high dump before the Bitcoin halving. I think the next big dump will be after the Bitcoin halving.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline littledragon7

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 02:42:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Avatar First Post
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2024, 05:49:15 AM »

If we see that the price is high enough then I prefer to sell all the bitcoin assets that I have because every time the price rises high, the bitcoin price will definitely fall again, just like the bitcoin price movement 5 years ago. When I have exchanged it in USD then I save it for the bearish season to buy bitcoin again at a very cheap price.

When will you do it dude? It's still bull run....

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2024, 07:08:04 AM »
Bitcoin is the future of today when we invest and we definitely predict Bitcoin will have a good future. All investors must have such expectations,
those who are really willing to keep waiting then yeah they are the one that we can call true investors so this is always depending into  who are we asking for .

When will you do it dude? It's still bull run....
look at how he posted this? do you really believe that what he is talking here is true?  :D ;D ;)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2024, 07:18:46 AM »
But don't forget that we don't know if there is another high dump before the Bitcoin halving. I think the next big dump will be after the Bitcoin halving.

Judging by the way bitcoin behaved earlier, it will happen exactly as you say, there is nothing unusual about it at all. bitcoin or any other asset, there is always an unloading during growth, if we see a good growth, or rather to say a good (fast) growth, there should be a decline.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2024, 03:12:02 PM »

Judging by the way bitcoin behaved earlier, it will happen exactly as you say, there is nothing unusual about it at all. bitcoin or any other asset, there is always an unloading during growth, if we see a good growth, or rather to say a good (fast) growth, there should be a decline.

If we have been investing in crypto for a long time, and always follow the 4 year cycle, we are not surprised to see declines, increases and corrections occurring at any time. because the character of crypto is fluctuating. So we have to keep holding on, no need to panic. because bitcoin will rise again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2024, 03:12:02 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #202 on: March 27, 2024, 07:58:32 AM »

If we have been investing in crypto for a long time, and always follow the 4 year cycle, we are not surprised to see declines, increases and corrections occurring at any time. because the character of crypto is fluctuating. So we have to keep holding on, no need to panic. because bitcoin will rise again.

Yes bro I completely agree with you, everywhere there are cycles and you should know about them and if you are an investor you should rely on them and follow these rules in time and not as others do, panicking start selling everything and then complain that investing in cryptocurrency did not bring them much money.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2024, 09:21:21 AM »
there are still many who hold bitcoin and don't sell it when bitcoin reaches $73K, including me. I still hold and have a sell target of $100K, if you want to sell at $90K that's up to you. But I have confidence that Bitcoin will rise and reach a price above $100K later this year.
I can agree with this since it is predicted that Bitcoin will have a big chance to cross $100k in this year. I also believe it although I may sell my Bitcoin at around $90k - $95k because I am a bit afraid if Bitcoin fails to cross $100k. Sure, it is up to me, it is my own goal to sell at any price I want. I just want to secure my profits because I have ever failed in the previous bullrun season. At that time, I too believe in people's prediction, I end up with a failure.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2024, 12:34:43 PM »
At that time, I too believe in people's prediction, I end up with a failure.

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, even the most experienced analysts. So, if you decide to buy/sell any asset, you should always do your own market analysis because trusting only someone else's predictions and focusing only on them may not be the best idea, especially when it is about the new ATH of Bitcoin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:27 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2024, 01:38:16 PM »

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, even the most experienced analysts. So, if you decide to buy/sell any asset, you should always do your own market analysis because trusting only someone else's predictions and focusing only on them may not be the best idea, especially when it is about the new ATH of Bitcoin.

It is recommended that we do our own research, have our own analysis and have our own targets. Everyone can predict, but no prediction is truly accurate. Everyone bears all risks, so DYOR. Buy hold and sell according to our wishes

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2024, 02:43:12 PM »

So that's right, we shouldn't swallow what other people say at face value, we can make our own analysis and compare predictions from other people and the results of our own predictions, if there are similarities then maybe that will be the best choice.

However, if it is different, then we should do a re-analysis and also look for the results of other people's analyzes and we can compare where our mistakes were. That, in my opinion, is one of the best ways we can do it.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2024, 06:04:02 PM »

Based on previous records, I would say that this growth wasn't supposed to happen initially. Thanks to the approval of the spot ETF, we've been given a chance to see an all-time high before the halving, which is unsimilar to what has been observed from records. Certainly, there will be a decline, and this decline in price might last for weeks, just as we witnessed the growth caused by the ETF approval. Let's stay at alert, as things can also take a different turn.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2024, 06:21:42 PM »
We are all part of the future of bitcoin through our continuous adoption of it, we are not only being concerned about this for our own sake, but instead still remain ever committed to to its use for our personal self and the generations under us taking after, there's nothing to fear concerning the future of bitcoin because its made for our own benefits and we only have to go by its consensus on the blockchain protocols.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2024, 08:56:57 PM »
We are all part of the future of bitcoin through our continuous adoption of it, we are not only being concerned about this for our own sake, but instead still remain ever committed to to its use for our personal self and the generations under us taking after, there's nothing to fear concerning the future of bitcoin because its made for our own benefits and we only have to go by its consensus on the blockchain protocols.

If we look at the past, the present is our future. When we first started investing in crypto, we thought about the future, and that's happening now. Maybe many people gain profits, many also experience losses. But the loss was due to wrong analysis and not investing at the right time. fixed time when buying, recommended during the bearish season, and selling during the bullish season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG