follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can a referral program enlighten newbies  (Read 288 times)

Offline Cointalksmilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 01:00:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
Can a referral program enlighten newbies
« on: May 17, 2024, 11:42:41 PM »
Congratulations to the many people who claimed Notcoin! Most of them were newbies to the crypto space, and that was a huge win. It really onboarded a lot of people to the crypto space, and I'm not surprised the project was a success. This got me thinking - these newbies who just got onboarded will need ways to get enlightened and learn more about the ecosystem. That's why I recommend a referral program. I just found out about it and suggested it to my junior brother, who just got onboarded. Since the referral entails joining a community, I feel like the program will help him gain more insight into web3 while inviting his friends to join in too. What do you think, guys? Do you have a better suggestion? Please mention it in the comments section below!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Can a referral program enlighten newbies
« on: May 17, 2024, 11:42:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 934
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:08:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Can a referral program enlighten newbies
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 08:31:02 AM »
Congratulations to the many people who claimed Notcoin! Most of them were newbies to the crypto space, and that was a huge win. It really onboarded a lot of people to the crypto space, and I'm not surprised the project was a success. This got me thinking - these newbies who just got onboarded will need ways to get enlightened and learn more about the ecosystem. That's why I recommend a referral program. I just found out about it and suggested it to my junior brother, who just got onboarded. Since the referral entails joining a community, I feel like the program will help him gain more insight into web3 while inviting his friends to join in too. What do you think, guys? Do you have a better suggestion? Please mention it in the comments section below!
Just as you can increase your income potential through a referral program, new members can generate income potential.  But before earning from the referral program you must be sure that the site you are sharing with the new members is correct or if the new members are being cheated from the referral link you are sharing. Nowadays most of the referral campaigns are unsuccessful and there are some referral campaigns that cheat people and lose all the money from the market. So keep in mind that your temporary gain is not a loss for a new member and then share all these referral programs with newbies.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4246
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 02:19:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 10:11:10 AM »

I am hoping you provided some more details on referral program you are referring to. Is this a referral program that you want Notcoin will be implementing? In that case, maybe it is already too late since it already launched and it already distributed the tokens to the participants. Correct me if I am wrong but I think there was a referral program that Notcoin implemented during its run and that is why it became so famous and many participated with it coming from all over the world. Now, are you thinking of as referral program of another thing?

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 892
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 08:19:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 07:23:38 PM »

Referal links and programmes are not bad as long as they are done with clean and good intentions to support, reward a member or participant for their loyalty towards their programme.
However, some are been cheated by the programme as their figures sometimes are not accurate when it is time for rewarding them. Also, there is possibility of some links being bugged to access or steal details and information from their customers when they click it and also,  some of the links are just nothing good as they virtually leads participants to being scammed.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 894
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:44:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2024, 10:45:46 PM »
You are right, due to this airdrop many new members got some usdt or money in there holdings, which is already so motivating, though the amount might not be so big for those who did not spent a lot of time on this airdrop, but speaking of my self I did made good money considering the time and efforts I made. My brother was also mining notcoin and he made around $30 maybe. He is totally new to this space, and he even did not spent good time on this aridrop that's why he earned this less.

But still after getting the money he seems more motivated and energetic to join more airdrops. Speaking of referral program, which one are you talking about, are you speaking of this forum, as this forum also have a referral system. Well, whatever the program you are talking about, newbies always need a better forum, place where they can learn and grow, and if your brother or cousin want to join this forum then I think you can share your referral with them I don't think there is any bad in it or is it?
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1224
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:55:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2024, 11:05:18 PM »
Of course I agree with you because referral campaigns will definitely get people to know and earn money. Like you said many new unknown people also got paid from notcoin yes its true if i declare from my side i will say i never earn any money from any airdrop campaign since i work in cyptocurrency but maybe in some way i am through this NOT Coin Found out which is why I was able to earn up to $100 from here. I have never been able to earn such a large amount by doing an airdrop campaign before, this is the first time I have been able to earn such a large amount, so I believe that through referrals, new people can be able to earn and unknown things can play an important role.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:29:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2024, 12:02:25 AM »
Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity to earn but lucky for those who got some especially those who are consistent and patient enough to earn a lot of referrals through their efforts as we all know most airdrops do that referral thing aside from promoting anything on social medias.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2024, 12:02:25 AM »

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 12:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2024, 04:28:45 PM »
referrals for beginners may not be very productive in contrast to seniors who are already experts in their field,
However, if you create a community for your referral code, maybe it will benefit you because you are at the top, the referral system is the same as the pyramid system for MLM products in my opinion.
If your community wants to be equally successful and produce results, share your work at least in detail and be ready to provide explanations if your referrals don't understand the process.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2024, 07:46:32 PM »
When it comes to airdrops then it would really be something that would really be a hit or miss on which it turned out into those newbies who had been able to engaged with Notcoin did really end up on getting some good amount of free money on just simply tapping. Considering on how many months that they've been tapping then it didnt come to waste.
Yes, this could really be give out that kind of impression that it would really be still that possible on making free money on doing some tasks but of course not every project would be ending up on the same fate on which there would really be those who would really be that ending up on being rugged pull project or doesnt pay at all.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3529
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:48:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2024, 04:38:32 PM »
The referral could help become a bridge that will encourage newbies to learn more about crypto ecosystem but it's not necessary to become successful in inviting others to join the program. At the end of the day, it's all about money. The motivation is not to learn about the project but to earn from referrals.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:36:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2024, 11:37:00 PM »
Many talk about Notcoin and its Great Airdrop, I really Didn't do it , but I Think it was a good idea, however, I ask the most experienced , in terms of USD , how Much did they Achieve in this Airdrop ? I have the belief that these Types of Airdrops are no longer as Profitable as they were in 2017, I don't know how important the referral would be, the Affiliates , but I come out that we must Therefore anticipate, even if it's little, the fact of Leaving A Token in Hodl Mode is not Useful if the Airdrop funds are relatively Small, nothing is lost , well that's what I Think.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██