follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What do we expect in the next bull run  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1539
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: What do we expect in the next bull run
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2024, 06:58:45 PM »
A bull run has been initiated before the halving and most of the individuals have also bought their coins during this bull season. Bitcoin ETF approval has shown significant impact on the price of Bitcoin and other coins and turn lower value into higher one but if someone says that they have not seen any impact of ETF approval should check the highest value of bitcoin that has not taken place before the acceptance of ETF.

The market is unpredictable and this characteristic of the market is persisting always but we have to take advantage of this unpredictable nature and as there is an event of halving so halving effects will be slower but enhancement in price will take place without any doubt as history repeats itself after four years.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2024, 06:58:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1077
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2024, 09:02:13 PM »
Some feel BTC etf spot would be the magic but i can't see much of it's impact and wouldn't expect much if ETH spot etf gets the nod. I think i will just have to diamond hand my bags cos signals seems quiet vague and market has been highly unpredictable recently
Bitcoin Spot ETF approval has done its part, just as anticipated by so many, it has greatly influenced the price of bitcoin and broken through the previous ATH, but that doesnt mean that the approval of the Bitcoin Spot ETF was all that was required to do the trick.

The halving on the other hand is simply just warming up right now, and in a couple of months, you'll be seeing the impact and effect. This is the best time to buy( for those who haven't bought yet) because very soon we'll be experiencing another bull run and the only people that'll miss out are those who ain't running with that bull.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:32:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2024, 10:10:26 PM »
I am kinda curious how and when we get to see the full fledge of next bull as Halving is knocking. The last bull run saw Elon Musk actions influencing most market action but seems relatively quiet this time around.
This is a few hours after the Bitcoin halving occurred. Indeed, the impact of the increase is not too significant, because as usual, it will take time for Bitcoin after the halving to return to its race to a significant price increase. In fact, there will definitely be several market corrections and tests in the future. So, don't panic about situations that might be enough to make our hearts beat faster every day.

But at least, the price of Bitcoin has started to rise after yesterday's drop quite seriously. This time, the effect has started to appear, although not too much. The increase in BTC prices is around $64k-65k this time, however, the market is still uncertain and price fluctuations are still high.

Be patient. We will still encounter another bullrun, at least we have to be patient for the next few months.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2063
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:59:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2024, 11:56:36 PM »
I am kinda curious how and when we get to see the full fledge of next bull as Halving is knocking. The last bull run saw Elon Musk actions influencing most market action but seems relatively quiet this time around.

Some feel BTC etf spot would be the magic but i can't see much of it's impact and wouldn't expect much if ETH spot etf gets the nod. I think i will just have to diamond hand my bags cos signals seems quiet vague and market has been highly unpredictable recently
I perfectly understand your plight, but then, the best thing to do is hold, after halving, the bull run usually starts around October ending and the beginning of November.
Well, not like there is a stipulated time or period the bull run is supposed to begin, but back then in 2020, after the halving occurred, it still took several months before the bull run began around October and November.

And one thing I want you to understand is that, bitcoin does not need Elon musk to rally..
Bitcoin rallied in 2013, Elon musk was not there.
Bitcoin rallied in 2017, Elon musk was not there.
Bitcoin rallied in 2020, and Elon musk happened to be part of it, he wasn't the catalyst behind the rally.
And even in this 2024, bitcoin will rally again with or without Elon musk being part of it, at the right time, what will act as a catalyst, that will drive the price of bitcoin, and the entire crypto market to a new height, will show up, just hold.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 781
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:38:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2024, 06:39:38 AM »
           -   Until now, many people expected the bull run to be true, and what some often expected was that they would earn a lot because of their crypto holdings in their wallet accounts. As long as it really has potential and is in the top market, there is no problem.

And from what I have noticed so far, many people have really learned from the previous bull season, which is why most of them have now become confident in holding for the long-term bull that they are looking forward to.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1595
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2024, 12:40:54 PM »
~snip~
And from what I have noticed so far, many people have really learned from the previous bull season, which is why most of them have now become confident in holding for the long-term bull that they are looking forward to.

Maybe some have learned something, some others probably haven't - and some others are just beginners who will unfortunately learn from their mistakes. What surprised many was that the price of BTC reached a new ATH before the halving, but everyone who knew what the approval of spot BTC ETFs in the US would mean could conclude that large companies like BlackRock or Fidelity would cause a significant increase in the price of BTC.

I would conclude that those who were convinced that nothing important would happen before the halving somehow have missed the opportunity to buy BTC "cheaply", and some still hope that price could go down to $50k or even lower. For all these reasons, I think it is bad to think that we can learn something and pretend that we know everything, because in order to understand what is happening on the market, we have to constantly acquire new knowledge.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:25:30 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2024, 01:54:30 PM »
It seems that you are talking about the past. Elon Musk's influence faded from the market some time ago and we no longer hear about his manipulations. He is most likely currently busy managing the X platform and his space projects.

In any case, we are actually in the bull run this cycle, and the halving of this cycle happened yesterday and we still have not seen its effect yet. This needs some time - perhaps a few months - until we see a new ATH, which is expected to be 100-150K$ according to most expectations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2024, 01:54:30 PM »

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:18 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 02:59:27 PM »
1. Prices of most of the coins especially those top coins will at least double in price.
2. Most of the investors will get scammed because they will get attracted by huge returns and many more.
3. Most will lose their money because they opted to invest into new projects hoping that they will get more profit instead of investing into the top coins.
4. Investors who risked their money and bought at the bottom are the ones that will get the most profit (like me).
5. Scammers will spend more time scamming other people especially those newbies.

These are just 5 of the things that will happen during the bull run. Expect those 5 things to happen especially the 2nd and the 5th one. This is based on my observation in 2020 when the bull run happened a few months after the Bitcoin halving event happened.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1112
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:35:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2024, 03:24:56 PM »

If we put a glance on previous chart of crypto market then it is obvious that full fledge of bull market take some times after btc halving. The lowest duration for the bull market is 47 days after btc halving and maximum 147 days. June month is generally known good for crypto market and I think we can see a high bull market in the june or July (50 days after btc halviny)

Now it's time to fill a bag with all major coins we can expect a growth with btc growth such as Ethereum,Sol and some other coins. I hope if whales doesn't play game of liquidation then we will see bull market soon
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2024, 04:49:50 PM »
It seems that you are talking about the past. Elon Musk's influence faded from the market some time ago and we no longer hear about his manipulations. He is most likely currently busy managing the X platform and his space projects.
~snip~

He may have received a warning from the SEC considering that he has had problems in the past when it comes to manipulations using social networks. My opinion is that he really went too far with the Doge manipulation, so although some have made a lot of money, there are always many who have lost a lot because of him.

I personally do not believe that he gave up that game of his own accord, but that he received a "friendly" warning to stop.

Quote from: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-226
2018-226

Washington D.C., Sept. 29, 2018 —
The Securities and Exchange Commission announced today that Elon Musk, CEO and Chairman of Silicon Valley-based Tesla Inc., has agreed to settle the securities fraud charge brought by the SEC against him last week.  The SEC also today charged Tesla with failing to have required disclosure controls and procedures relating to Musk’s tweets, a charge that Tesla has agreed to settle.  The settlements, which are subject to court approval, will result in comprehensive corporate governance and other reforms at Tesla—including Musk’s removal as Chairman of the Tesla board—and the payment by Musk and Tesla of financial penalties.

According to the SEC’s complaint against him, Musk tweeted on August 7, 2018 that he could take Tesla private at $420 per share — a substantial premium to its trading price at the time — that funding for the transaction had been secured, and that the only remaining uncertainty was a shareholder vote.  The SEC’s complaint alleged that, in truth, Musk knew that the potential transaction was uncertain and subject to numerous contingencies.  Musk had not discussed specific deal terms, including price, with any potential financing partners, and his statements about the possible transaction lacked an adequate basis in fact.  According to the SEC’s complaint, Musk’s misleading tweets caused Tesla’s stock price to jump by over six percent on August 7, and led to significant market disruption.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:25:30 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2024, 07:11:23 PM »
According to the SEC’s complaint, Musk’s misleading tweets caused Tesla’s stock price to jump by over six percent on August 7, and led to significant market disruption.[/size][/i]

This is really strange, can someone be tried for misleading tweet? I mean, it is true that Mask was manipulating the market, but all he did is tweeting on Twitter, which makes people think that the price will decrease or rise. Does this create a legal crime?

I mean that no one was forced to believe him, and if people are following his tweets and believing him, it is their mistake and not the guilt of a mask, at least so it should be from the point of view of the law !!

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2024, 09:29:46 PM »
According to the SEC’s complaint, Musk’s misleading tweets caused Tesla’s stock price to jump by over six percent on August 7, and led to significant market disruption.[/size][/i]

This is really strange, can someone be tried for misleading tweet? I mean, it is true that Mask was manipulating the market, but all he did is tweeting on Twitter, which makes people think that the price will decrease or rise. Does this create a legal crime?

I mean that no one was forced to believe him, and if people are following his tweets and believing him, it is their mistake and not the guilt of a mask, at least so it should be from the point of view of the law !!
Ive seen those kind of arguments in regarding about manipulative acts of Elon and have those discussions that he might get some legal actions to it but it wasnt been proven out.
Actually he could really be able to make out those counters easily considering that he could tweet whenever and whatever he can. Its his company and its none of our
business on how he would really be making out those actions considering that he is really that doing up some tweets then we dont know if its in purpose or not.
People would really be highly reactive and would really be that following on whatever they do see on Elons tweet.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:25:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2024, 10:37:57 PM »

Ive seen those kind of arguments in regarding about manipulative acts of Elon and have those discussions that he might get some legal actions to it but it wasnt been proven out.
Actually he could really be able to make out those counters easily considering that he could tweet whenever and whatever he can. Its his company and its none of our
business on how he would really be making out those actions considering that he is really that doing up some tweets then we dont know if its in purpose or not.
People would really be highly reactive and would really be that following on whatever they do see on Elons tweet.

Elon's tweet is like a commandments from Doge God, if he says buy, i think the rest in the world will actually buy. he is just not doing this anymore. the higher God must have been watching over him. as of this time i think crypto is already legal, seem not a criminal to promote a coin unlike before which more are scam and tweeting amounts to promoting a scam.

i expect BTC to be $150k this bull run but i guess we're going to be waiting for another few months.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2024, 11:32:43 PM »
Halving was finished. And there is still not significant increase for  the price of Bitcoin. Only, transaction fees that are crazily rising up.
But at least, we see that BTC prices are much better, at a rate of $64 or above. This is quite good compared to the past few days. However, I hope it will rise again to the $70k area not far from this halving. However, it seems that it is still quite difficult for the market to suddenly rise to that figure. Because that is quite a significant increase.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2024, 05:05:29 PM »

Apparently, the SEC judged that his tweets were inappropriate and manipulative and took certain steps accordingly. If you read the entire statement a little more carefully, everything they stated definitely makes sense, and if the accused agreed to a settlement, then he must have realized that he did the wrong thing.

Things are a little different in the US than in the rest of the world, though, because even though it's a land of "unlimited possibilities" the laws are pretty harsh on those who break the rules.