follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cardano Founder Responds To Critics, ADA On The Chopping Board  (Read 10382 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1410
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:53:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Charles Hoskinson, the co-founder of Cardano, is often brazen. After forcing changes in the Cardano Foundation, he now says Facebook enslaves and gives nothing in return. Presently, ADA is down 18.7 percent week-to-date.

Cardano Price Analysis

Fundamentals
Online commentators believe that Facebook is a primer, readying crypto assets to new highs. With a broad user base of over 1.7 billion spread across the globe, Facebook’s stablecoin in Libra will indeed shed light on what crypto and digital assets are.

Even so, Charles Hoskinson is adamant. Arguing that despite expectations, Facebook as a tech company gives nothing in return. Instead, what the scandal-ridden social media giant does is enslave. While Talking to Finance Magnates, he said:

“I am not entering a market and looking to extract value from people. Facebook has to come into countries it doesn’t know a lot about and convinces them to enslave themselves to an economic monopoly and give nothing in return. And their only pitch is that you’ll pay less on fees.”

However, he didn’t stop there. Responding to critics busy tearing down IOHK and frustrated by shifty deadlines, Charles said:

“I also think the community has been exceedingly unfair with their criticism of our deadlines…People are saying we’re incompetent, that we don’t know what we’re doing. Moreover, there’s many people on Reddit and Twitter and other things who have said things that are just crazy.

source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/07/02/cardano-founder-responds-to-critics-ada-on-the-chopping-board/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

Re: Cardano Founder Responds To Critics, ADA On The Chopping Board
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 02:00:51 PM »
I think Cardano must have something more dedicated to the CEO of the coin he has created.
If Charles Hoskinson continues to do things like that then I am sure someday Cardano will be left behind by traders and ivestors for bad reasons caused by Charles.

Offline Lorettadaw

• Spammer
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 19, 2019, 07:53:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Cardano Founder Responds To Critics ADA On The Chopping Board
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 06:08:56 PM »
Freetime:
If you still manage to irritate those jackasses on that virus/cookie-ridden forum, then you must be doing something right.
Keep up the good work.
Games - newbie deactivated link:https://torrent-katochka.com [nonactive]

Offline MariaNug

• Spammer
  • Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 29, 2021, 12:31:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Cardano Founder Responds To Critics ADA On The Chopping Board
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 12:26:55 AM »
Just wondered.  Had to adjust the time again and it seems like I always do when Daylight Savings time kicks in. Only board I visit regularly that seems to have this issue.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG