follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?  (Read 18840 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:16:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
When the market price correction occurs, I prefer to buy more bitcoin, but for this correction I prefer to wait until the price falls further, because the bitcoin price movement pattern after the increase some time ago has collapsed again and there is it is possible that the decline in bitcoin prices will be deeper.

The best time to buy Bitcoin was when it was reduced to 57k$ but now it is again higher like that of 66k$ therefore try to wait for the best time to buy more Bitcoin if you have already bought some at a lower price.

Price prediction is very hard to make but people are working and collecting their coins when they see the market to be lower in cost and that time suited well for accumulation. Now investors should keep calm if the price goes higher then they will be in profit and if the price goes down then they will have the chance to purchase some more.
Yes, currently the price of bitcoin is rising again and we see the price of bitcoin has returned to $66K, it's best to do a short term, if you have time to trade. if you wait for the price of bitcoin to fall to $57K, it looks like it will need some more corrections. but anything can happen in the crypto space. let's see.
Weekly chart of Bitcoin performs very well this week as it is bullish but yeah anything can really happen along it's path to the next coming weeks and months so that will be exciting to dig into. As you said short term is more profitable this time though some other investors still has their DCA method for a much safer and less stress investment.
I also agree with you, currently the short term is more profitable because it seems the market is unpredictable and it seems that the last few weeks have been very volatile. I don't use DCA anymore because I focus more on trading and short term investing

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1511
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:26:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
When the market price correction occurs, I prefer to buy more bitcoin, but for this correction I prefer to wait until the price falls further, because the bitcoin price movement pattern after the increase some time ago has collapsed again and there is it is possible that the decline in bitcoin prices will be deeper.

The best time to buy Bitcoin was when it was reduced to 57k$ but now it is again higher like that of 66k$ therefore try to wait for the best time to buy more Bitcoin if you have already bought some at a lower price.

Price prediction is very hard to make but people are working and collecting their coins when they see the market to be lower in cost and that time suited well for accumulation. Now investors should keep calm if the price goes higher then they will be in profit and if the price goes down then they will have the chance to purchase some more.
Yes, currently the price of bitcoin is rising again and we see the price of bitcoin has returned to $66K, it's best to do a short term, if you have time to trade. if you wait for the price of bitcoin to fall to $57K, it looks like it will need some more corrections. but anything can happen in the crypto space. let's see.
Weekly chart of Bitcoin performs very well this week as it is bullish but yeah anything can really happen along it's path to the next coming weeks and months so that will be exciting to dig into. As you said short term is more profitable this time though some other investors still has their DCA method for a much safer and less stress investment.
I also agree with you, currently the short term is more profitable because it seems the market is unpredictable and it seems that the last few weeks have been very volatile. I don't use DCA anymore because I focus more on trading and short term investing
Wow! That's great! Actually I am practicing trading right now especially futures but unfortunately I think I need more knowledge about how to get in and get out as early as possible as I am a bit laggy and greedy in terms of technical analysis and stuff so maybe I should work it out so no more heavy liquidation.

What coins do you recommend is best for scalping is it Alts or Bitcoin?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG