follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solana  (Read 880 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solana
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 04:27:29 PM »
I think so too. Starknet was too hasty to say that, and look at it now to compete with meme coins like Dogecoin alone, he is not able to let alone with Solana.
Arbitrum is a project that has a large royalty for the community, it is now ranked 43 CMC, Optimism is ranked 31 CMC, and Starknet is ranked 57 CMC. Is this good news for Starknet? Of course not.
I think every project has the right to say anything about themselves, whether they want to beat Solana, Ethereum or Bitcoin in terms of technology, community or capitalization. Besides price-chart marketing, marketing with shocking statements is also very popular in the market.

We already know that EOS once called itself the "Ethereum killer", so Starknet can also call itself the "Solana killer" to get attention in this crowded market.

I haven't experienced Starknet yet, but following the project's development: TVL has reached $1B and temporarily Max daily tps = 15.5, not too bad, its only problem is that it doesn't have many users yet. I hope Starknet will develop more in the future, so that what they say doesn't become a joke for the community.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 04:27:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2024, 04:13:39 PM »
I think so too. Starknet was too hasty to say that, and look at it now to compete with meme coins like Dogecoin alone, he is not able to let alone with Solana.
Arbitrum is a project that has a large royalty for the community, it is now ranked 43 CMC, Optimism is ranked 31 CMC, and Starknet is ranked 57 CMC. Is this good news for Starknet? Of course not.
I think every project has the right to say anything about themselves, whether they want to beat Solana, Ethereum or Bitcoin in terms of technology, community or capitalization. Besides price-chart marketing, marketing with shocking statements is also very popular in the market.

We already know that EOS once called itself the "Ethereum killer", so Starknet can also call itself the "Solana killer" to get attention in this crowded market.

I haven't experienced Starknet yet, but following the project's development: TVL has reached $1B and temporarily Max daily tps = 15.5, not too bad, its only problem is that it doesn't have many users yet. I hope Starknet will develop more in the future, so that what they say doesn't become a joke for the community.
Yes, hopefully Starknet can prove it, but now the Solana ecosystem is getting stronger and Solana has launched Solana mobile which with the existence of Solana mobile, the Solana community is getting more and more Solana also provides many benefits to people who have Solana phones.
Now that I rarely see people discussing Starknet on Twitter, only a few people still do, Starknet has to work extra hard if it wants to compete with Solana.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2024, 09:28:11 PM »
Sometimes I'm also confused about new projects, I've already claimed that, Solona reaching the top 5 requires a long process, and even then it has experienced quite deep declines,
It's not just the community that is needed for the success of a project, and the rumors that bring each other down, but to continue to innovate so that the project provides evidence that it can be better in every way

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2024, 09:24:53 AM »
Sometimes I'm also confused about new projects, I've already claimed that, Solona reaching the top 5 requires a long process, and even then it has experienced quite deep declines,
It's not just the community that is needed for the success of a project, and the rumors that bring each other down, but to continue to innovate so that the project provides evidence that it can be better in every way
Of course, Solana has a long process, but when investors see that the potential is still good, they will continue to provide full support for Solana. So far, Solana has developed and has the potential to beat the BSC Network. The Solana Network currently has cheaper Solana transaction fees and faster than BSC.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG