follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 22264 times)

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2021, 05:18:22 PM »
Of course, the team has time to improve their projects and introduce new technologies in them, but when they are forgotten for many years, then it is very difficult to restart them and the investments are huge, and if they are forgotten, then there are no investors, I think so and stay in the antitope.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2021, 05:18:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2021, 08:29:52 AM »
Of course, the team has time to improve their projects and introduce new technologies in them, but when they are forgotten for many years, then it is very difficult to restart them and the investments are huge, and if they are forgotten, then there are no investors, I think so and stay in the antitope.

The team always update and follow me the new trend if they want their coins will exist and have big community.
Because If the coins is not popular again, investors will leave it
I believe in old clinsy because time already talk to me about their reputation..
So, I think old coins are still the best choice.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Kitaiev

• Activity: 863
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 02:09:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2021, 08:50:07 AM »
Old coins in the market are still good for long term investments and also less risk because they still on the top coins still popular.. I believe that  one of the old coins will pump in the future.. Let's just hold and be patient.
Of course at some point one of the old tokens will show good growth but by the time this happens the younger coins will show much higher growth.
This is the normal course of history.
Look at what coins were in '13 and where are they now? Then look at the top coins of '17 and where they are now.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3720
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:28:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2021, 04:28:08 PM »
Old coins in the market are still good for long term investments and also less risk because they still on the top coins still popular.. I believe that  one of the old coins will pump in the future.. Let's just hold and be patient.
Of course at some point one of the old tokens will show good growth but by the time this happens the younger coins will show much higher growth.
Look at what coins were in '13 and where are they now? Then look at the top coins of '17 and where they are now.
Every asset in the cryptocurrency market is backed by technology. And one day this technology will become outdated, which means that the token along with it will be of no use to anyone. After all, every day new assets are released that have better characteristics.

Offline cryptopence

• Activity: 68
  • Last Active: February 15, 2024, 11:16:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2021, 06:34:07 PM »
Yes, for example, there are such old coins as BCH, ETC, DASH, XMR, XEM, XZC, ZEC. I believe in their prospects.
Polyx Crypto Platform: https://polyx.net 💱 | Polyx Crypto Wallet: https://polyx.net/en/mobile 👛 | Polyx DEX: https://dex.polyx.net 🔃
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Polyxchange | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Polyxchange/ | Telegram: https://t.me/polyxchange | Medium: https://medium.com/@polyx

Offline Kitaiev

• Activity: 863
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 02:09:32 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2021, 09:17:21 AM »
Every asset in the cryptocurrency market is backed by technology. And one day this technology will become outdated, which means that the token along with it will be of no use to anyone. After all, every day new assets are released that have better characteristics.
Of course this is all true but i will also add this.
It should not be ruled out that earlier in '13 many projects just did a fork of bitcoin and said we were better (litecoin?)
And in '17 many projects just invested in marketing and that was enough to raise a lot of money.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2021, 03:12:34 PM »
I really believe in coins that have been around for a long time in the cryptocurrency market such as Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins taught me to be more patient to make money and this is the step I want and continue to trade with old coins.
Indeed, technology is now sophisticated and of course there are also many altcoins that exceed the advantages of Ethereum and Bitcoin but still all traders like investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2021, 03:12:34 PM »

Offline Gvent

• Activity: 883
  • Last Active: March 31, 2022, 10:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2021, 04:01:59 PM »

Famous projects should always remain in full view of all people. If the project is forgotten, then they begin to forget about it and of course it is lost among the rest, more successful. I do not think that developers will raise forgotten projects from the bottom, because it is better to create a new and promising one that will meet the modern requirements of the cryptocurrency market.

Offline Coin63@

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1656
  • Referrals: 10
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 11:50:15 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2021, 05:27:47 AM »
While some of the old coins are in the wallet, the trash tokens arrive. In fact, there is not much information about these coins. If we change the platform of many old coins, we will not be able to change the platform from that wallet again.As a result, the token is considered a garbage token.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2021, 06:24:34 AM »
Of course I still believe that saving coins for a very long time will give you a lot of profit, especially when you store in altcoins such as Dogecoin and Shiba some time ago the price is still very cheap, and now the price has become very expensive which has caused an uproar in the world. cryptocurrencies.

Offline Paglamon

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 07:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 06:59:33 AM »
I believe a lot of old coins. Because the coins that were once at the top of popularity will improve as the market situation improves. like LTC, NEO, EOS, NEO, Waves, ADA, Doge, TRX . These coins will improve over time. Because the market situation has improved a lot from before. However, the new coins have a lot of influence in the market, leaving the old coins behind. However, the old coins are at the peak of popularity.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3720
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:28:40 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2021, 11:23:39 AM »

Famous projects should always remain in full view of all people. If the project is forgotten, then they begin to forget about it and of course it is lost among the rest, more successful. I do not think that developers will raise forgotten projects from the bottom, because it is better to create a new and promising one that will meet the modern requirements of the cryptocurrency market.
Yes, I agree. After all, if the project has lost its relevance, then there is no point in reviving it. It is easier and more profitable to create something new than to take care of the old.

Offline ranaprime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1266
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 17, 2022, 02:43:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2021, 06:53:54 PM »
Of course I believe in Old Coins. These coins are much more acceptable to me. I believe either today or tomorrow these coins will be helpful in realizing your dream. If I were to give such an example I would speak of doggy coins. Which is one of the old coins but the current position of this coin is really appreciable. Never forget that "old is gold".

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2021, 07:03:07 PM »
Many of the old coins have already fallen out. Some coins are now fine even in various adverse environments. As the market situation becomes much worse then the price of all the coins goes down. The #DevelopmentTeam  then tries hard to change the condition of the coin. Older coins are at the end of development, but if there is any new news ahead, the price will increase based on them. So the old coins have gained people's loyalty. So new investors invest in the old coins.

Offline Duckenth

• Activity: 574
  • Last Active: January 31, 2024, 04:52:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2021, 07:03:59 PM »
Yes of course, Old Coins sometimes surprise us.  But it would be better if we choose those old coins which have big volume and good rating.  There are actually many choices of these Old coins, but unfortunately we are more interested in buying and investing in new coins. Because it is undeniable that there are currently a lot of new coins that suddenly have a faster price increase and provide faster too profits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG