follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency recommendations in 2022 – how to start?  (Read 7497 times)

Offline mustela

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 04, 2022, 03:57:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma
Re: Cryptocurrency recommendations in 2022 – how to start?
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2022, 07:20:00 PM »
If you new then start with small. Invest small amount of money then track the progress your investment. Make some strategy about your action with different circumstance. Its better to have some plan than no plan. Observe the market careful to understand how it move. Don't listen to others rely on your judgement about the market.
You should always have a plan. I think even if you invest in cryptocurrencies just for fun, you should have strategies for different scenarios. The value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate a lot and not every moment is good for buying and selling.

If one should not listen to others at all, I don't know. But one should distinguish between facts and opinions. You can listen to opinions. But I would make my own decisions based on facts.

Tbh, they always respond to Bitcoin crashing. This is only one of the things I don't like in the crypto market. If there a way they can breakout from bitcoin controlling the market it will better for the crypto community.
At the moment. But I don't think it will stay that way permanently if different cryptocurrencies are used regularly in everyday life. And which coins will establish themselves, we'll have to wait and see. I think that some underestimated cryptocurrencies will also get the chance to develop their potential. For example, Idena's voting mechanism could be generally used for voting of any kind in the future.

That’s a good point… I like the idea of seeing how it works and getting a closer look into the community before investing. My only problem (as always :P) is time… can you guess how long this puzzle solving takes? Approximately?
Validations currently take place every three weeks. I have never looked at the clock exactly how long a session lasts, but I would say about half an hour. You have to take your time, but it really doesn't take long. You can also invest without participating in the validations. Only if you want to mine, you have to be part of the community.

But I tried out the proof of personhood validation with Idena that was mentioned here (just to get to know this thing a little closer). It was quite fun actually :) I just wonder @mustela do I have to get an invitation code the next time as well? (thx)
So, how long did it take for you? You only need the invitation code the first time. But you have to complete four validation sessions in a row, only then can you miss a validation.

So I had some time to try out and make some investing plans…. At the moment the whole market is going down, so I decided to wait a bit on investing.
Or would you suggest that exactly know could be a good time to invest (hoping it will go up soon again…)?
You should really make your own decision. I personally believe that the world is changing a lot at the moment and that has an impact on the crypto market as well. However, I don't think that all cryptocurrencies will crash. Some will, some won't. And there will probably be opportunities for previously undervalued cryptocurrencies. If you want to add to and expand your portfolio, now may not be a bad time to buy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2022, 07:20:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 09:10:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2022, 07:45:12 PM »
I would advise you to start with long-existing coins that are quite safe in the bleeding market because we can expect long existing coins can survive the blood bath market as compared to new coins in my opinion. At present, I would advise you to consider Btc and Eth to start your journey in the cryptos, and slowly you can shift to other top high potential coins as you gain more knowledge about this market.

Offline Hisbullah

• Activity: 1160
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 06:10:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2022, 03:58:13 PM »
There are several potential coins that you can choose for invest in 2022.
But I think we must be careful, better to invest in top coins, because It's  bearish season and will happen until 2024
So, good luck mate.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline coffeehead

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: May 20, 2022, 05:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2022, 05:52:04 PM »
If you new then start with small. Invest small amount of money then track the progress your investment. Make some strategy about your action with different circumstance. Its better to have some plan than no plan. Observe the market careful to understand how it move. Don't listen to others rely on your judgement about the market.
You should always have a plan. I think even if you invest in cryptocurrencies just for fun, you should have strategies for different scenarios. The value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate a lot and not every moment is good for buying and selling.

If one should not listen to others at all, I don't know. But one should distinguish between facts and opinions. You can listen to opinions. But I would make my own decisions based on facts.

Yes that’s what I think as well. It’s good to hear different meanings and opinions as long as one is aware that they are exactly this: subjective meanings, not secure information.

That’s a good point… I like the idea of seeing how it works and getting a closer look into the community before investing. My only problem (as always :P) is time… can you guess how long this puzzle solving takes? Approximately?
Validations currently take place every three weeks. I have never looked at the clock exactly how long a session lasts, but I would say about half an hour. You have to take your time, but it really doesn't take long. You can also invest without participating in the validations. Only if you want to mine, you have to be part of the community.

But I tried out the proof of personhood validation with Idena that was mentioned here (just to get to know this thing a little closer). It was quite fun actually :) I just wonder @mustela do I have to get an invitation code the next time as well? (thx)
So, how long did it take for you? You only need the invitation code the first time. But you have to complete four validation sessions in a row, only then can you miss a validation.

So I had some time to try out and make some investing plans…. At the moment the whole market is going down, so I decided to wait a bit on investing.
Or would you suggest that exactly know could be a good time to invest (hoping it will go up soon again…)?
You should really make your own decision. I personally believe that the world is changing a lot at the moment and that has an impact on the crypto market as well. However, I don't think that all cryptocurrencies will crash. Some will, some won't. And there will probably be opportunities for previously undervalued cryptocurrencies. If you want to add to and expand your portfolio, now may not be a bad time to buy.

The idena validation only took me about 15 to 20 minutes :), so that’s actually fine for me. Ok cool thanks for that information! I know that I now have to do it three times in a row, but it already caught my attention, I want to be a human :P So I will go on with this and try out some mining as well, I’ll see how it works and then invest (so far that’s the plan I made).
And yes apart from this I finally decided what coins to invest in. It’s going to be an exciting experience :D. Thanks a lot for all your help in here!

Offline Ryu27

• Activity: 56
  • FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
  • Last Active: December 21, 2023, 09:16:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2022, 05:09:15 AM »
Hey all,  :)
I have already scrolled through some of your “prophecies” for crypto to invest in 2022, but since I am relatively new to this I’d have an all general question. I feel like there are so many different cryptocurrencies out there, some quite established and some new-comers with good ideas (just heard of a few at university). Is it better to start with something long existing or should I give a chance to ideas that might shape the future?
Do you have any opinions on this?
Thanks a lot!  8)
In the first place, do you know what you are entering at here in this business? And my advise to you is follow what is trending now in this industry, just go with flow but not for long, then find another one in which you think has a good potentials of course.
FXBOX [ https://fxbox.io/ ]   ▞   PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES
██  INVESTING, TRADING, LOTTERY, MARKET PREDICTIONS.  ██

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2022, 12:41:23 PM »
There are more volatile and less volatile coins, but unfortunately for the most part they follow the stock market...yes, we will see coins that will show positive dynamics against the broad market, but if you are new, you are on the road to bitcoin and Ethereum.
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1650
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 05:54:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2022, 02:57:29 AM »
Perhaps, this will depend on your research of how good you are in terms of choosing coins here in the cryptocurrency.
And besides coinmarkecap is one of the good reference to seek a nice and potential altcoins too. Just the most important is that you have the money for you to be able to buy it, just simple as that.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2022, 02:57:29 AM »

Offline smart_oa

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: January 22, 2024, 04:49:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2022, 09:58:25 AM »
There are several potential coins that you can choose for invest in 2022.
But I think we must be careful, better to invest in top coins, because It's  bearish season and will happen until 2024
So, good luck mate.

Many experts are expecting a long crypto winter. Maybe we will see another bull season around 2024 or 2025. But there is a bear market that doesn't mean there will not be an opportunity. You can invest in a new base project. Just be sure not to be greedy when you are in profit. This is not a bull market so need to be careful as you have already mentioned.

Offline Octoalts

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1418
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: February 02, 2024, 08:48:39 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2022, 06:01:23 PM »
We have to be careful when we just enter the Crypto business world, there are lots of temptations that can make us easy to lose.  If you want to start trading or investing, you should choose coins that have been proven to be good, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB.  While walking we can find out where else that has good potential to be able to provide great benefits to us.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2022, 06:07:51 PM »
If you are not in the market yet and are just going to, I would recommend you to study the topic and not try to buy now. The market is thin and may fall even lower.The stock market is still tightening rates and uncertainty.
Minima

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Offline Istiak

• Activity: 890
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 01:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2022, 06:24:49 PM »
We have to be careful when we just enter the Crypto business world, there are lots of temptations that can make us easy to lose.  If you want to start trading or investing, you should choose coins that have been proven to be good, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB.  While walking we can find out where else that has good potential to be able to provide great benefits to us.

In a bear market like this, no coin is good. People will lose money no matter how good they are at investing. The only thing that we can do right now is accumulate more coins. If we want to make money here, then we have to track every move of the whale and expect that we are playing on their side, not against them.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2022, 06:28:13 PM »
What can we say about ordinary investors when many large funds and companies incur huge losses...take at least the latest flash crash from Terra Luna. Alas , black swans always accompany us ...
Minima

Offline Afony

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2206
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2022, 12:32:36 PM »
Before you start, you need to find projects in which you will invest, look at the cryptocurrency market and find a stable project that is listed on several or more popular exchanges.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2022, 01:03:15 PM »
there are no stable coins on the crypto market, even tokenized dollars and those can fall to zero Unfortunately, this is a reality with which we have to put up
Minima

Offline Afony

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2206
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2022, 11:28:20 AM »
Beginners need to know one thing, before they start investing in cryptocurrency, they need to study the projects they are going to invest in. Now there are a lot of new popular projects that need to be invested.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG