follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Solana coin a good investment?  (Read 13204 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Is Solana coin a good investment?
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2024, 06:10:28 PM »
It is best that in this endeavor, you are not ruled by greed. What do you mean by "lucky person" - maybe a good trader/investor? I doubt very much that a person far from markets (in general), knows exactly what to buy and tc. Even if the purchase is made = 100% will not hold it. Alas, such miracles do not happen.  8)

Psychology. Be patient in this case + don't jump to conclusions. Learn to accept defeat and try to keep up with the market. Or you will constantly not earn, and lose personal funds. Alas, or fortunately, the cryptocurrency market is maximally volatile.
Greed, almost everyone has a greedy nature, if it can be more why not.
I just learned from my own mistakes, accepting reality and following the direction of the market is the last resort, and if I'm given a second chance, I'm sure I won't repeat it again like the first time.
Because for me, it's better to regret having done it than to regret having done nothing. 8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2024, 06:10:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2024, 07:09:42 PM »
It is best that in this endeavor, you are not ruled by greed. What do you mean by "lucky person" - maybe a good trader/investor? I doubt very much that a person far from markets (in general), knows exactly what to buy and tc. Even if the purchase is made = 100% will not hold it. Alas, such miracles do not happen.  8)

Psychology. Be patient in this case + don't jump to conclusions. Learn to accept defeat and try to keep up with the market. Or you will constantly not earn, and lose personal funds. Alas, or fortunately, the cryptocurrency market is maximally volatile.
I just learned from my own mistakes, accepting reality and following the direction of the market is the last resort, and if I'm given a second chance, I'm sure I won't repeat it again like the first time.
Because for me, it's better to regret having done it than to regret having done nothing. 8)

Greed is something that will surround the soul and mind of every investor, but we must have more rational thinking. Bitter experience will teach us a lesson not to repeat the same mistake twice. Those who are experienced will find it easier to control their emotions than beginners. I am not an experienced person, but a person who is willing to learn from my past mistakes.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2024, 10:29:58 PM »
With conditions like now, with the fantastic price increase, and also with various progress made by the Solana team, it has proven that for now and perhaps bullishly in this era, Solana is one of the coins that must be owned and there is no doubt about it. . Investment in Solana at the current price is probably quite high. However, if you look at the ATH last season, it is actually still far below. So there are still many opportunities for Solana to rise again and become a worthy investment.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2024, 11:04:41 PM »
Greed is something that will surround the soul and mind of every investor, but we must have more rational thinking. Bitter experience will teach us a lesson not to repeat the same mistake twice. Those who are experienced will find it easier to control their emotions than beginners. I am not an experienced person, but a person who is willing to learn from my past mistakes.
Every investor must ever have a greed in his life but they must learn how to control the greed. One of the ways is to think realistically, don't dream to reach something impossible. A smart investor must be wise to make the goal, so he won't regret it in the future. Experienced investors know how to handle the greed and control the emotion. So, they can avoid doing mistakes in their investment.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1673
  • Last Active: Today at 02:45:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2024, 02:19:32 AM »
Every investor must ever have a greed in his life but they must learn how to control the greed. One of the ways is to think realistically, don't dream to reach something impossible. A smart investor must be wise to make the goal, so he won't regret it in the future. Experienced investors know how to handle the greed and control the emotion. So, they can avoid doing mistakes in their investment.

It has gone up about 30-35% since I posted a new thread.

I stacked about 3.999 of them so far so good.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2024, 09:01:50 AM »
HODLing Solana for a longer-term is solid based on its scalability and faster transaction in securing Blockchain and it been designed for dapp developments by staking, though it works like that of Ethereum.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2024, 11:17:41 AM »
Learning to accept reality, when covering fundamentals is difficult because the reality is that we are at war with our own thoughts, I often experience losses because I expect more.
Everyone makes mistakes but we can minimize them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2024, 11:17:41 AM »

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1249
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2024, 09:58:02 AM »
You're absolutely right. Overall, the price has gone from 15-20$ = to 100$+ in a year. Do you think few people started buying this asset through greed? I'm sure there are (a lot of) such users. And that's normal, everyone wants to get rich as soon as possible. + the more mistakes you make - the faster you learn from them + analyze the situation, this is normal. That's the way it should be.

P.S. My advice is always simple. Don't listen to people who advise you to invest your money in (some) asset. There are many who advise you to carry all your savings into SOL right now - but if you don't know how to analyze the market, it's better not to make hasty conclusions! Buy when everyone is afraid. Sell when everyone starts buying.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2024, 05:45:31 AM »
HODLing Solana for a longer-term is solid based on its scalability and faster transaction in securing Blockchain and it been designed for dapp developments by staking, though it works like that of Ethereum.

Long term I prefer bitcoin, I'm not so sure about altcoins. everyone will invest in coins that we consider safe to keep. I still believe in Bitcoin, not Solana.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 984
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:52:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2024, 04:46:19 PM »
Long term I prefer bitcoin, I'm not so sure about altcoins. everyone will invest in coins that we consider safe to keep. I still believe in Bitcoin, not Solana.
Exactly you have the same mindset as me for long-term bitcoin HODLing.
I also have some Solana but it was just to add liquidity and loan in Defi to get more points but so far it has been for Solana because the price went up because at that time it was bought at $100 but the purpose of investment in bitcoin is not Solana.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2362
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:48:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2024, 11:43:29 PM »
So, is it good to invest in Solana? Like Bitcoin, Solana has some positive indicators. Its fast transaction speeds and low fees make it an attractive alternative to Ethereum (ETH), and its open-source platform allows for decentralized applications.
Investing in Solana is a good choice, we can see this platform has a very large community. Many people believe that Solana will be a coin that will be at the top of the rankings that will compete with BNB and even Ethereum.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2024, 11:55:19 PM »
So, is it good to invest in Solana? Like Bitcoin, Solana has some positive indicators. Its fast transaction speeds and low fees make it an attractive alternative to Ethereum (ETH), and its open-source platform allows for decentralized applications.
Investing in Solana is a good choice, we can see this platform has a very large community. Many people believe that Solana will be a coin that will be at the top of the rankings that will compete with BNB and even Ethereum.
Solana has a potential to replace Ethereum but I don't think about BNB because it also has the potential to replace ETH.
Solana has lots of plans and projects which is why the value of Solana just skyrocket recently but it's not an altcoin season yet so we will see more price increase in Solana after the block halving.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1673
  • Last Active: Today at 02:45:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2024, 01:43:39 AM »
Solana has a potential to replace Ethereum but I don't think about BNB because it also has the potential to replace ETH.
Solana has lots of plans and projects which is why the value of Solana just skyrocket recently but it's not an altcoin season yet so we will see more price increase in Solana after the block halving.

It may reach 500 by next year.

I am happy I got in at 100 a coin.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2024, 05:12:16 PM »
Solana Coin has recovered much of its market share with the current market growth. If we look at the market, we can see that once Solana moved to 6-8 dollars due to dumping, from there the market rose to 148 dollars today. If the market continues to grow like this, we may soon see Solana price its new ATH. I once bought Solana Coins for investment but when I had to sell them, the market went up a lot shortly after I sold them. Currently I am unable to move forward with Solana Coin but hope to slowly move forward with Solana Coin and hold on.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2024, 08:18:56 PM »
You're absolutely right. Overall, the price has gone from 15-20$ = to 100$+ in a year. Do you think few people started buying this asset through greed? I'm sure there are (a lot of) such users. And that's normal, everyone wants to get rich as soon as possible. + the more mistakes you make - the faster you learn from them + analyze the situation, this is normal. That's the way it should be.

P.S. My advice is always simple. Don't listen to people who advise you to invest your money in (some) asset. There are many who advise you to carry all your savings into SOL right now - but if you don't know how to analyze the market, it's better not to make hasty conclusions! Buy when everyone is afraid. Sell when everyone starts buying.  8)
Thank you for your feedback and this will be important knowledge for me.
Now I'm just focusing on selling everything, all the coins that I didn't have time to sell in 2021 because of my own mistakes and greed, now I'm just waiting for the price to rise at least back to ATH in 2021 and maybe I will buy it again in 2026 because if you look at the history of crypto travel in 2022-2023 it is the right time to buy it but at that time I didn't know that because of my lack of knowledge.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG