follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which coin is the best for future?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Which coin is the best for future?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2024, 06:04:17 PM »
You can consider from cmc and give your opinion on how the prices of top altcoins are going to be in the future. I think you should have a proper plan before which tokens can pump well in the future and buy selectively within the top altcoins. I think 2024 can be a good profitable signal from altcoins.

-   I see a lot of cryptos these days that really have the potential to provide a good future in terms of huge profits that we can see in the market, like CMC and Coingecko, to be honest. That's why I don't have enough money to buy them all because I'm not a rich person.

So what I think is possible is if it is accumulated before the rally actually starts in bitcoin, because we know that when bitcoin rallies quickly, many altcoins and meme coins will also follow bitcoin's entry into the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2024, 06:04:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1128
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2024, 11:37:30 PM »
You can consider from cmc and give your opinion on how the prices of top altcoins are going to be in the future. I think you should have a proper plan before which tokens can pump well in the future and buy selectively within the top altcoins. I think 2024 can be a good profitable signal from altcoins.
I can only consider Ethereum among altcoins as the best coin for the future. Because if you can buy an Ethereum and invest right now, you can earn a lot of profit in the next bull market. I don't trust any other currency except ethereum I can only trust ethereum the most after bitcoin. I started the long journey by buying an Ethereum because I have the highest faith. I will not sell my Ethereum until new ATH of Ethereum is created in the market. It is expected that when the upcoming bull run in the Bitcoin market begins and Bitcoin reaches $100,000, Ethereum may reach $10,000 there. Even if it doesn't reach I won't recommend anyone to invest in unique coin I will definitely recommend on Ethereum if I do.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1019
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:16:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2024, 11:55:52 PM »
There is no alternative to Bitcoin in the crypto market. Currently, almost all coins increase in price, but not all coins are strong. When it comes to altcoins in the market, there is no better project than Ethereum. But if we put it in sequence then we can consider Solna as a good one. Sol will definitely make a good position in the next few days. Also XRP is good but a lot depends on them winning the SEC cases. Again, Binance Coin is also good, but due to the restriction, they have temporarily faced various complications. This coin will make a good position as an altcoin in the long run. For 2024 we may be able to see a good pump in Ethereum.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2024, 11:05:48 PM »
In the future, is it in 2 years or 4 years? I asking this because some of the altcoins that were on top of the CMC years back are no longer there. That's to say, we can't say what price a coin would remain or be in the future because the crypto market is full of uncertainties and the altcoin investment is good for short term profits, not long term. Whatever we see from it, we take it like that since we are dealing with altcoins not on bitcoin.

Altcoins that are in existence in the cryptosphere now, are possibly going to do well in price by this year and next year. But the issue is "What coins will give us x10 profits" before the end of this year without being rug pulled by their owners when the price of their project has skyrocketed.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:51:35 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2024, 11:42:10 PM »
Well, actually I am fan of Ethereum,  So, I will still add this altcoin in the first list.
For some other altcoins, this may be quite tricky to pick them. There are so many altcoins, umm, many top altcoins.
And they are all also having its pros and cons.
But, here are my top lists after Ethereum:
- BNB
- Matic
- ADA

and newly, I think I will add some like Zil and again LTC

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2024, 07:32:06 AM »
Well, actually I am fan of Ethereum,  So, I will still add this altcoin in the first list.
For some other altcoins, this may be quite tricky to pick them. There are so many altcoins, umm, many top altcoins.
And they are all also having its pros and cons.
But, here are my top lists after Ethereum:
- BNB
- Matic
- ADA

and newly, I think I will add some like Zil and again LTC
Altcoins are indeed very good for growing the Bitcoin assets that we have because trading is available in BTC pairs so that in this way we can increase the value of the Bitcoin that we have.

BNB and Solana seem good for trading futures, but before trading futures, you should be able to find the right position to open a future order.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2024, 09:20:54 AM »
There are so many coins that is best for future purposes  it's just based on your research in the cryptocurrency world, that why newbies and investors should try as much as possible to research before buying to avoid losses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2024, 09:20:54 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2024, 12:56:28 PM »

Having a good plan here in the crypto space is a good thing to help us so that we can also get a good profit in the future. And a plan can really help a lot. But no one here can say which cryptocurrency will be good in the future except for Bitcoin, of course, and Ethereum.

Now, for me as well, no one can say which crypto is the best for the future; that depends on our research on how to do it. It's hard to just trust what others say because you might even blame him. In the end, when what he says is wrong or untrue, you will believe that in the end you will only get frustration.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2024, 11:37:51 PM »
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for holding a long time. If you want to have a long term holding for future, only choose these 2 coins only. I see these coins are always in the 1st and 2nd place in CMC or Coingecko. We don't need to worry with BTC and ETH because they are the king and queen of crypto coins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 353
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2024, 04:59:35 PM »
BTC is considered to have the best features among coins.  Most of the people are investing in BTC but after BTC is Ethereum.  It is believed that in the future Ethereum will do well and rule.  Those who want to hold coins for futures can do so in Ethereum.  Also there are solana, BnB you can invest in them if you want.  But I would say to invest and hold on Ethereum after Bitcoin as its future looks very promising.  The price of ethereum is starting to rise a lot now. It is expected that its price will rise even more in the future and it is going to be a trusted coin much like bitcoin.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 01:48:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2024, 08:07:20 PM »
Without going into much detail, definitely AIRT coin takes that place, APY is abnormally high this year, investments are huge, the price will return to the previous high this year where only big profits are expected if you start buying early.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG