follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which ship brought you to crypto world?  (Read 3568 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« on: January 16, 2024, 06:00:12 PM »
In the realm of finance, the term "crypto" was an unfamiliar whisper before 2008. But today, fifteen years later, the buzz around Bitcoin and the broader crypto ecosystem has permeated the entire financial world. This remarkable revolution has sparked a profound discourse about the very nature of money and value.

My own introduction to the crypto universe commenced in 2017, inspired by the prospect of translating articles in this burgeoning field. A cascade of new terminologies, including halving, 51% attack, POW, POS, coin or token... unfolded before my eyes. At the time, I harbored an ardent belief that blockchain and crypto would swiftly revolutionize the technology landscape and reshape the very foundations of global finance  ;D

However, seven years of market exposure have tempered my initial enthusiasm. While I still recognize the transformative potential of this technology, I now approach the crypto revolution with a more grounded and realistic perspective. The journey has been long, exhilarating, and filled with unexpected twists and turns. Despite the challenges, I remain committed to exploring and navigating this dynamic technology-financial landscape for years to come.

I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 06:02:58 PM by KryptoBull »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« on: January 16, 2024, 06:00:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
Re: Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 09:26:30 AM »
Some of us may have come by chance, and others were told by their friends and relatives, but the first thing everyone will realize is the ease of creating a wallet (account) and transferring money within 10 minutes, as I am used to my brother sending us money and it appearing after 4 hours, and sometimes we have to wait for the next day.

Whoever does not have a successor regarding money and investment will begin to ask why the value of my currencies decreased, why did they increase, and what makes them increase and decrease, and your journey begins in learning trading, ICO, IEO, airdrop.

Then the story of forks, NFTs, DeFi, and AI coins emerged, each stage with different user experiences.
What keeps most of us here are profits, but they are not the only reason to continue investing.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 02:46:15 PM »
Some of us may have come by chance, and others were told by their friends and relatives, but the first thing everyone will realize is the ease of creating a wallet (account) and transferring money within 10 minutes, as I am used to my brother sending us money and it appearing after 4 hours, and sometimes we have to wait for the next day.

Whoever does not have a successor regarding money and investment will begin to ask why the value of my currencies decreased, why did they increase, and what makes them increase and decrease, and your journey begins in learning trading, ICO, IEO, airdrop.

Then the story of forks, NFTs, DeFi, and AI coins emerged, each stage with different user experiences.
What keeps most of us here are profits, but they are not the only reason to continue investing.
Nice, so you came to the crypto market from the need to transfer money and crypto (perhaps Bitcoin because you mentioned 10 minutes) has met that need quickly, safely and simply. When people realize the superiority of crypto compared to slow and expensive traditional money transfer services, people will have no reason to leave crypto.
I believe we are here to stay, and we will have many more crypto allies in the future  ;)

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 05:19:41 AM »
Nice, so you came to the crypto market from the need to transfer money and crypto (perhaps Bitcoin because you mentioned 10 minutes) has met that need quickly, safely and simply. When people realize the superiority of crypto compared to slow and expensive traditional money transfer services, people will have no reason to leave crypto.
Not only that, but side networks can be built on Bitcoin so that you can pay for your daily needs with almost zero fees, so that you have a wallet with:
Daily deposits (less than a thousand dollars) zero fees.
Monthly or annual deposits (onchain payment), low fees, and transaction confirmation in less than 20 minutes.
Then Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be suitable for international trade and for use in tourism and daily life.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 09:21:49 AM »
Most people not to know cryptocurrency through social media and movies. But I was brought to this innovational world by the colleague who worked with me in one place. Though I cam to know cryptocurrency in the year 2015 or there about but by then the knowledge was very shallow so in 2021, the guy introduced me to the cryptocurrency world and here I'm.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:32:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2024, 09:56:00 AM »
The way I came to the knowledge of cryptocurrency is rather very interesting to me personally, those of us from Africa will be very familiar with the popular 2015 ponzi scheme known as MMM, which later on in same year crashed and alot of people lost money, I was one of those who lost huge amount of money to MMM, after MMM crashed, I started looking for other ways to make money online, then the person who referred me to MMM then told me I could make money online trading bitcoin, he did not explain in details what bitcoin was, or how I could make money trading it, so in my desperation for knowledge, I went into research, and from my research, I discovered bitcointalk, this was in 2016, I joined bitcointalk and started following up on discussions about bitcoin and crypto in general, at a point, I started investing in ICOs, this was where I made some money and lost most money to scam as well.

Long story short is that, my quest to make money online was how I discovered crypto in 2016, and though I had high hopes in crypto, that most of the things I hoped for are yet to come to pass, but in all sincerity, I am very happy and grateful for how crypto have changed my life and made me a boss of myself and other people, i am no longer working a 6 to 7 job for money, I now own my own business - all thanks to crypto.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1119
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:05:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 02:35:56 PM »
Maybe there is nothing special in my story. Because I even forgot my initial reason for getting to know and be interested in crypto. But maybe this is due to the people around me who were already familiar with crypto and I followed suit. I wasn't even that interested in investing in bitcoin at first. But then I started to understand slowly and became more involved and liked crypto even more until now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 02:35:56 PM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2024, 05:51:30 PM »
A friend just told me about crypto, and he said that I should study this forum platform about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and that the time may come when it will help me financially when I know correctly how to have Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

But of course, at first, I didn't immediately pay attention, so later I had a curiosity to learn and study it. It was a bit difficult for me to understand at first because I didn't understand. It took me a few months to understand it, but now I'm able to take advantage of what I've learned about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2024, 10:32:36 PM »
I have been hearing about Bitcoin earlier before 2019 from some people who were not steadily around me, so I did not really know what Bitcoin was. Due to the price volatility of Bitcoin, some people talked against it, which also made me wonder if it's really wise to invest in it. I did not have proper knowledge about Bitcoin, so I didn't put in my money. It was not until 2019 that I gained proper knowledge about Bitcoin and also invested in it. I first made some cool profit from Bitcoin in 2021, and that's how I have been learning more about the technology.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 10:48:46 PM »
I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.
It cannot be denied that one of the reasons I am in crypto and especially in this forum is because I see several of my friends who are involved in this forum. In fact, they also seem quite successful in the crypto world. Yes, although at first when I heard their experience it was quite difficult to carry out. because their struggle to achieve success in cryptocurrency took years and really started from the bottom. Because in the past, not many people knew about the crypto world and it was quite underestimated. but in the end, when cryptocurrency started to really boom, many people were interested in learning about it, including myself. and it's true that the journey in the crypto world is not as easy as I saw in my friend's success. experiencing several up and down phases of cryptocurrency made me quite down at first. but fortunately there was still enthusiasm to continue being in the crypto space so that in the end it gave me a very big and valuable lesson.

And of course the journey in Crypto Space does not stop here and will continue. That's why, as time goes by, of course our understanding of the crypto world will get better, so we should be able to be wiser in determining the path or decisions we make here. whether it's to make crypto an income through trading holding or other activities that are related to cryptocurrency, such as being on this forum.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 10:54:06 PM »
I learnt about cryptocurrency after I was scammed by a ponzi scheme a friend introduced me some years back. I bought some Bitcoin and invested in it and that was how I kissed goodbye to my Bitcoin. That was actually my first purchase of any cryptocurrency and after that unpleasant experience, I started reading up and searching on the internet. Then, I got to know about steemit, and that's where the crypto journey began.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 11:39:28 PM »
I found out about crypto at the end of 2018 from a friend, he taught me how to get crypto for free, introduced a forum to communicate and find info, but in 2019 my friend left me for an unclear reason so I found out more about crypto on my own,
For my own interest, up until now I have only been looking for extra money in crypto because skincare is very expensive.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 07:13:30 PM »
Most people not to know cryptocurrency through social media and movies. But I was brought to this innovational world by the colleague who worked with me in one place. Though I cam to know cryptocurrency in the year 2015 or there about but by then the knowledge was very shallow so in 2021, the guy introduced me to the cryptocurrency world and here I'm.
So you came to crypto through an acquaintance, but the decision to join and stay is yours. What do you think about that decision, and would you introduce others to crypto?

those of us from Africa will be very familiar with the popular 2015 ponzi scheme known as MMM, which later on in same year crashed and alot of people lost money, I was one of those who lost huge amount of money to MMM.
~
I am very happy and grateful for how crypto have changed my life and made me a boss of myself and other people, i am no longer working a 6 to 7 job for money, I now own my own business - all thanks to crypto.
A long journey with a happy ending, congratulations!
Many investors come to the crypto market from fraudulent projects, at least they do not deceive us about the great potential of this market. I hope with the popularity of crypto, people's understanding will increase and not be scammed by bad guys.

Maybe there is nothing special in my story. Because I even forgot my initial reason for getting to know and be interested in crypto. But maybe this is due to the people around me who were already familiar with crypto and I followed suit. I wasn't even that interested in investing in bitcoin at first. But then I started to understand slowly and became more involved and liked crypto even more until now.
Your story makes me think that it seems like the time has come for crypto to be everywhere and become familiar to everyone. Well, it's like we're still breathing even though we don't care much about the existence of air   ;D

A friend just told me about crypto, and he said that I should study this forum platform about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and that the time may come when it will help me financially when I know correctly how to have Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

But of course, at first, I didn't immediately pay attention, so later I had a curiosity to learn and study it. It was a bit difficult for me to understand at first because I didn't understand. It took me a few months to understand it, but now I'm able to take advantage of what I've learned about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Every beginning is difficult, I almost gave up before the terms blockchain and crypto. But in the end passion (or the temptation of income) will win and keep us persistent in this market. Wish you will turn your knowledge into income!

I have been hearing about Bitcoin earlier before 2019 from some people who were not steadily around me, so I did not really know what Bitcoin was. Due to the price volatility of Bitcoin, some people talked against it, which also made me wonder if it's really wise to invest in it. I did not have proper knowledge about Bitcoin, so I didn't put in my money. It was not until 2019 that I gained proper knowledge about Bitcoin and also invested in it. I first made some cool profit from Bitcoin in 2021, and that's how I have been learning more about the technology.
Profits are the best evidence to confirm belief, and profits are also the way to keep investors in the market. Uptrend is coming, wish you continue to stay in the market and have many profits!

It cannot be denied that one of the reasons I am in crypto and especially in this forum is because I see several of my friends who are involved in this forum.
Ultimately, crypto will become a community of people passionate about technology, finance, memes, and drama  ;D You are a very active member, I believe that positivity will bring you a lot of experience and profits in the market.

I learnt about cryptocurrency after I was scammed by a ponzi scheme a friend introduced me some years back. I bought some Bitcoin and invested in it and that was how I kissed goodbye to my Bitcoin. That was actually my first purchase of any cryptocurrency and after that unpleasant experience, I started reading up and searching on the internet. Then, I got to know about steemit, and that's where the crypto journey began.
An experience with quite a price, but it's good that you're still here with us! It would be good if we told each other about our journey, warning about the risks and pitfalls in this market.
Are you still pursuing the Steemit project?

I found out about crypto at the end of 2018 from a friend, he taught me how to get crypto for free, introduced a forum to communicate and find info, but in 2019 my friend left me for an unclear reason so I found out more about crypto on my own,
For my own interest, up until now I have only been looking for extra money in crypto because skincare is very expensive.
You have a really good friend, I hope he is also continuing in this market, he can guide you some ways to generate income. At least, crypto also helps us protect skin and beauty for life!

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2024, 10:01:36 PM »
My journey in crypto all started in 2021, when I was finding ways on how to be providing for myself than depending on my parents to do so. So a friend told me about crypto ordinary. Telling me that if really I want to learn more, I should join bitcointalk forum to get more exposure about crypto. Is from there, I got all the necessary knowledge I am using to strive in crypto upto date and I haven't for once stop learning about crypto because it brings me to the level of learning how to be financial free through investing in bitcoin.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2024, 11:32:08 PM »
2015 was the year that I started to get to know crypto but didn't know Crypto forums like Btt and Att, because I was really still blind and didn't know about crypto.
Only knowing crypto from my past co-workers who then focused on airdrop hunting work.

And after a year later I started to get to know crypto forums, after which I focused on looking for projects that provide Bitcoin rewards or in the form of coins.

9 years has been my journey in learning crypto and until recently I remained in crypto, trading, investing, hunting for projects that generated and working on several airdrops that had great reward potential.
Many boats I took to achieve all of this, and I learned from every single one I used.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG