follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto is not the future, it is the present  (Read 1789 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Crypto is not the future, it is the present
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2024, 11:18:19 AM »

For now I also prefer to focus on crypto for today. Because we are the ones who are still involved in crypto and the popularity of crypto continues to increase. And we don't know the future. Will crypto continue to develop or will crypto be replaced by the latest technology that will emerge in the future? So what we need to do is just assume that crypto is for today. But there is no harm in investing in crypto for the future like in bitcoin.

I'm not a big investor, just a holder and a trader.  I hold crypto for a maximum of 3 years.  If it's for more than 5 years, I can't afford it, because I have needs in my live.  So I think invest crypto for the present, and the next 1-3 years.  It is considered for the future or not.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2024, 11:18:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2024, 12:54:11 PM »
Cryptocurrency is widely used all over the world today. People buy cars, houses and much more with cryptocurrency. A large number of crypto ATMs have been installed. Therefore, cryptocurrency is valued as an additional means of payment. The future has already arrived.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2024, 05:20:29 PM »
Cryptocurrency is widely used all over the world today. People buy cars, houses and much more with cryptocurrency. A large number of crypto ATMs have been installed. Therefore, cryptocurrency is valued as an additional means of payment. The future has already arrived.
Currently people are getting the facilities that you have mentioned through crypto currency but not all the people of all countries are getting such facilities. You can receive various services in the developed countries of the world through crypto currency, but in most of the developing countries of the world, you cannot receive any service through crypto currency because developing countries have not yet introduced crypto currency as a means of transaction. However, as time changes, people are relying on technology and trying to enjoy life easily, so it is assumed that crypto currency will become more popular with people as time changes and more people will be interested in trading through crypto currency.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2024, 10:55:12 PM »

which country mate ? we can buy house, car etc use bitcoin.
in my country Bitcoin just for investment , not for Payment method. For bitcoin ATM, I never see it in my country. Nice to hear it, if there are countries allow bitcoin for payment method. bitcoin is the future currency

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2024, 12:40:37 AM »
which country mate ? we can buy house, car etc use bitcoin.
in my country Bitcoin just for investment , not for Payment method. For bitcoin ATM, I never see it in my country. Nice to hear it, if there are countries allow bitcoin for payment method. bitcoin is the future currency
Maybe Garden is in one of the places where BTC is considered legal and accepted in payment, for example El Salvador. Many countries still do not have clear regulations for BTC, some countries even ban BTC and crypto[1].

However, I believe that the global wave of crypto adoption has just begun. Countries will soon realize that we are living in the crypto era and what needs to be done is to accept and manage instead of banning.

References:
[1] Countries Where Cryptocurrency Is Legal vs Illegal

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2024, 04:34:36 AM »
We often compare crypto to Internet, and believe that with growing acceptance, crypto is the inevitable future. However, I remember that in the past people also said that "Internet is the future", meaning that in the future, using internet is inevitable. I think Internet became really popular in 2000s[1], and services on the internet started to become popular like texting or searching for news. At that time, we knew that "Internet is the present"!

A few years ago, especially since 2017, we were saying that “Crypto is the future”. Now, dozens of companies accept BTC payments[2], large companies store BTC, investment funds have BTC Spot ETF products, governments store BTC[3], BTC is accepted officially received in El Salvador[4]… All this is even bigger than what happened with Internet in 2000s.

So I think, we should ignore the concept of "Crypto is the future", we should say that "Crypto is the present".

And you, what do you think, please share your views:
  • Do you think we have reached the crypto era?
  • You think crypto is the future, or crypto is the present?
  • If crypto is the future, when will that future come?
References:
[1] Internet vs Crypto Adoption: How Do Their Adoption Curves Compare?
[2] Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment?
[3] Bitcoin Treasuries
[4] El Salvador Just Became The First Country To Accept Bitcoin As Legal Tender

Nowadays, people all over the world make most of their money, investing in cryptocurrencies. For example, I invest 100%/17% of the money I earn in cryptocurrencies. Because I want to be successful from this investment thinking about my future and from the total investment I invest most of the money in bitcoins. Bitcoin is a trusted platform, a platform that has been in the market with trust for a long time. Thousands of investors like me have invested more of their wealth in cryptocurrencies, so I want to use cryptocurrencies as one of the mediums for future savings.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2024, 11:10:07 PM »
I think I will agree with the Op because it is the present that determines the future so when you say cryptocurrency is the future then you have to prepare yourself well in the present to see the beauty of the future. Because anything that happens in the present it will affect the future. And I also believe that why people are saying that crypto is the future because when you have known it now, it will change your life in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2024, 11:10:07 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2024, 07:32:06 PM »
We often compare crypto to Internet, and believe that with growing acceptance, crypto is the inevitable future. However, I remember that in the past people also said that "Internet is the future", meaning that in the future, using internet is inevitable. I think Internet became really popular in 2000s[1], and services on the internet started to become popular like texting or searching for news. At that time, we knew that "Internet is the present"!

A few years ago, especially since 2017, we were saying that “Crypto is the future”. Now, dozens of companies accept BTC payments[2], large companies store BTC, investment funds have BTC Spot ETF products, governments store BTC[3], BTC is accepted officially received in El Salvador[4]… All this is even bigger than what happened with Internet in 2000s.

So I think, we should ignore the concept of "Crypto is the future", we should say that "Crypto is the present".

And you, what do you think, please share your views:
  • Do you think we have reached the crypto era?
  • You think crypto is the future, or crypto is the present?
  • If crypto is the future, when will that future come?
References:
[1] Internet vs Crypto Adoption: How Do Their Adoption Curves Compare?
[2] Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment?
[3] Bitcoin Treasuries
[4] El Salvador Just Became The First Country To Accept Bitcoin As Legal Tender

Nowadays, people all over the world make most of their money, investing in cryptocurrencies. For example, I invest 100%/17% of the money I earn in cryptocurrencies. Because I want to be successful from this investment thinking about my future and from the total investment I invest most of the money in bitcoins. Bitcoin is a trusted platform, a platform that has been in the market with trust for a long time. Thousands of investors like me have invested more of their wealth in cryptocurrencies, so I want to use cryptocurrencies as one of the mediums for future savings.
Yes people of all over the would are investing on cryptocurrency now a days. Investors are thinking cryptocurrency is best place for investment. I also think after bitcoin halving cryptocurrency market will boom. And then we will saw real bull session. All cryptocurrency price will increase. But some token will be huge pump. Even we will saw some currency will increase 50x-100x.
Future of cryptocurrency is bright therw jas no doubt. We saw some currency increased thousand times in last bull session. So i strongly believe in future bull session some currency will increase more and more.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2024, 11:20:19 PM »
Crypto in the past exists to be one of the reasons why we are still here, to provide learning from various experiences that we have gone through, and as material for deeper knowledge and insight

Crypto at the present, is something we do today. And it really doesn't rule out the possibility that we can really influence crypto in the future. Whatever we decide now, what we buy and sell, and what we hold, will determine what our results will be in the future. So, this really influences our strategy for crypto itself.

And so far, I am really grateful to be related to crypto.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG