follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ceck Solana address  (Read 1428 times)

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1418
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Ceck Solana address
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2024, 01:39:42 PM »

I am very grateful for this because many people say that the price is around $1 and I hope it can be more than 1$ because of the hype of the coin on the Solana network and for those who qualify for the JUP airdrop can get MockJup coins equivalent to $200 and WEN coins equivalent to $80, Mockjup and Wen are meme coins held by Jupiter developers.
I'm not very good at airdrops but I just try even though sometimes it's often forgotten.

Luck is on your side this year, I think this year I will miss all the airdrops from Solona .
if you have confidence, keep holding on, if you have had enough you can let go, remember greed will not be fun unless you are going to hold JUP for the long term, it all comes down to your decision, don't listen to what people say,
always enthusiastic about making money my little girl

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2024, 01:39:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2024, 03:52:01 PM »
Luck is on your side this year, I think this year I will miss all the airdrops from Solona .
if you have confidence, keep holding on, if you have had enough you can let go, remember greed will not be fun unless you are going to hold JUP for the long term, it all comes down to your decision, don't listen to what people say,
always enthusiastic about making money my little girl
I regret a little because when I claimed the Solana network was down, only after the price dropped and people had sold it all by then I was able to claim and I sold it at $0.6, I didn't have time to sell it at $1 but it doesn't matter because it was enough for me.
I hope you start trying to find Solana wallets that have made transactions and checks through the Jupiter platform, hopefully there is a miracle.

aiviaa485

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2024, 04:40:42 PM »
I'm just trying but it's not up to me to decide.
For people who do FUD, I don't care because those who do FUD are not qualified.
We'll see if they register in the market and JUP has a market listing schedule.

And here's a prediction of the current price and revenue from the airdrop

Jupiter listing on Bitfinex?
Is this really good news?
If it is true that Jupiter's listing on Bitfinex is an extraordinary event.
As far as I know, Bitfinex is still in the same company as USDT Tether and has the UNUS SED LEO token, if I'm not mistaken.
But with Jupiter on the Bitfinex market, it is enough to prove that Jupiter is not an ordinary fantasy project and that it is a trusted one on the Solana blockchain.

The price alone is now more than 0.5 USD and I think that's quite expensive and if you get the rewards, you're amazing!
BTW, what are you using the airdrop rewards prize for?? Or has it not been withdrawn to Mastercard fiat yet?

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2024, 05:33:18 PM »
Jupiter listing on Bitfinex?
Is this really good news?
If it is true that Jupiter's listing on Bitfinex is an extraordinary event.
As far as I know, Bitfinex is still in the same company as USDT Tether and has the UNUS SED LEO token, if I'm not mistaken.
But with Jupiter on the Bitfinex market, it is enough to prove that Jupiter is not an ordinary fantasy project and that it is a trusted one on the Solana blockchain.

The price alone is now more than 0.5 USD and I think that's quite expensive and if you get the rewards, you're amazing!
BTW, what are you using the airdrop rewards prize for?? Or has it not been withdrawn to Mastercard fiat yet?
As for bitfinex's relationship with USDT, I don't know.
But for a project that can be present on the Binance market, I think it's good.
In the meantime, the price of JUP dropped from $2-$0.5 as you said, maybe we should wait for everyone who got the airdrop to sell it because it's still dominated by sellers.
Personally, I use the concept of 75% sell the rest on hold.
If asked what the money is for, it is definitely to buy beauty equipment and I give it to my parents but there is still some left in the market to buy ETH on the BASE network and zkSync Era later I withdraw it to my wallet to play on that network.
By the way now on farcaster there is a free Airdrop and I just got $60 with the $5 capital to create an account on farcaster. :)

aiviaa485

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2024, 05:10:28 PM »
-
Of course, all airdrop owners who get Jupiter coins will continue to sell them to get free money for them to own.
If you believe that Jupiter will rise in price, you will definitely hold it and 25% might also be enough for you so that when Jupiter rises again and reaches a new All Time High then you will definitely still have 25% of Jupiter.
It seems like your game is not only in the forum but in the airdrop you also play very lively, I think you should actively create topics about airdrops in various subforums, for example the Cosmos airdrop, write new topics in the Cosmos subforum etc.

Farcaster?
It looks like you have to create a new topic about Farcaster and it will definitely become a trending topic later on altcoinstalks. ;)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2024, 03:44:59 PM »

It seems like your game is not only in the forum but in the airdrop you also play very lively, I think you should actively create topics about airdrops in various subforums, for example the Cosmos airdrop, write new topics in the Cosmos subforum etc.

Yes, I am not only active on the forum but I am also active in airdrop and retrodrop although not maximized because my balance is still small. :)
Thank you very much for the suggestion, I also think so, share information about airdrop (Testnet and retrodrop etc.)
Farcaster?
It looks like you have to create a new topic about Farcaster and it will definitely become a trending topic later on altcoinstalks. ;)
I sometimes hesitate to share information like this farcaster because there are many people who blaspheme me and like testing me so it makes me lazy to share information about farcasters or tutorials, even though my goal is for everyone to know about new things so that it's not just that which is discussed.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG