follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future Solana Airdrops  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Future Solana Airdrops
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 09:44:00 PM »
For the other 3 projects, Drif, Meteora and Marinade, I haven't joined yet. 
maybe in the near future.
Most of these projects require activity and probably a cut-off, so if you don't have a decent capital you might waste your money on fees without making the cut. I remember failing to quality for an airdrop because I lacked transaction volume, even though I made a decent amount of them in the last few weeks before it was closed. If you don't like to gamble, I'd rather stick with one or two popular projects if you want to hunt for airdrops. CMIIW.
In my opinion, this airdrop from the Solana platform is a very popular airdrop, where we all know that there have been many airdrops from the Solana platform that have been successful and have provided decent rewards for the participants.  And I also understand that here we will need additional activities and costs so that we can be eligible later, and I know this and am also ready for all the risks that I will experience later.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 09:44:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2024, 09:27:32 AM »
Lately, there has been a significant surge of interest in the Solana blockchain. I see people participating in drops on this network quite often, although unfortunately, I've been missing out on them successfully. I believe all these activities are drawing a vast number of people into the network, which may have contributed to the growth of the SOL token itself. Despite some recent network issues, Solana continues to maintain its position in the top 5 on CoinMarketCap. I may have underestimated the project, so I'll gradually delve deeper into it.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2024, 09:55:40 AM »
Sorry ,I didn't participate in Solana airdrop, but several my friends join it. Solana is good project and so popular. I heard Solana  has been predicted will beat BNB. For now I'm really busy to do daily trading and research in several coin to accumulate my coins collection. I don't have time to join airdrop.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 12:55:42 PM »

Wow you have been long in forum (actually in Bitcointalk) but just recently  that you gain from Airdrop? means either you have been scammed of those former airdrops you have joined ,  or just you joined airdrop for the first time literally ?

But it is good that you are now making money in airdrops and be proud mate, like you Im not a airdrop fan but I will start my journey as well.

It's only recently that I've started focusing on airdrops, and I've realized that it's paying off to pursue them for a possible good return in money
In my opinion, 2024 will be a very interesting year for hunting airdrops
In the past I thought that airdrops are already dying but seeing it growing again recently and looking at account like you who have just now that entering airdrop hunting , and like you also ? that I am gathering Idea now  and indeed that this year I will be entering Airdrop also .

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 02:31:04 PM »
 Solana supports the helium hotspot network. I own a hot spot it has mined around $600-650 usd in HNT and IOT.  In order to move these tokens you need to have Solana for gas fees. I have been swapping the IOT for Solana as I like Solana more than I like IOT.  I need to see if they give any freebie tokens on the Helium wallet  I actually made some profit with the little hotspot miner as I spent 500 and maybe 50 in power it is about 10 cents a day to run the hotspot.
 If there is no drops I could still use the wallet to get USDC or USDT and then follow rduffy by loaning the USDT.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2024, 03:49:09 PM »
I've tried in MarginFi and Drift
At MaginFi I tried the lending and staking features because my capital was small so I only received a few points.

I lend USDC because USDC is very minimal risk and for USDC the APY is high at 7.34% USDC fans include the highest APY than others.
For drift I tried mint NFT and until now I haven't checked again.
This is just an addition to the above post, there are two projects that are almost the same ecosystem as Jupiter
Symmetry
https://symmetry.fi/

Atrix
https://atrix.finance/

Using https://jup.ag/ you can also find coins that use atrix or symmetry routers when doing swaps.
Must be remembered to always use a new wallet or use a second wallet

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 11:10:30 PM »

Wow you have been long in forum (actually in Bitcointalk) but just recently  that you gain from Airdrop? means either you have been scammed of those former airdrops you have joined ,  or just you joined airdrop for the first time literally ?

But it is good that you are now making money in airdrops and be proud mate, like you Im not a airdrop fan but I will start my journey as well.

It's only recently that I've started focusing on airdrops, and I've realized that it's paying off to pursue them for a possible good return in money
In my opinion, 2024 will be a very interesting year for hunting airdrops
In the past I thought that airdrops are already dying but seeing it growing again recently and looking at account like you who have just now that entering airdrop hunting , and like you also ? that I am gathering Idea now  and indeed that this year I will be entering Airdrop also .
Now a days Huge Airdrop coming. I think also Solana based Airdrop also coming. And also that's project's also being established. Recently i also attended Some Solana based Airdrop and also received Some payment. Solana based airdrop being more successful. So i think who want to attend airdrop, you can do it. But you have to more careful about found it. Because many fake airdrop also coming and when we attend their oir wallet being hacked. So you have to found authentic and verified Airdrop.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 11:10:30 PM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2024, 09:01:06 AM »
Solana supports the helium hotspot network. I own a hot spot it has mined around $600-650 usd in HNT and IOT.  In order to move these tokens you need to have Solana for gas fees. I have been swapping the IOT for Solana as I like Solana more than I like IOT.  I need to see if they give any freebie tokens on the Helium wallet  I actually made some profit with the little hotspot miner as I spent 500 and maybe 50 in power it is about 10 cents a day to run the hotspot.
 If there is no drops I could still use the wallet to get USDC or USDT and then follow rduffy by loaning the USDT.
I've never used a Helium wallet but after seeing your post I'm a little interested to try it.
Can you explain in more detail how to mine in the Helium wallet or maybe you use some kind of hardware to mine HNT this would be an interesting thing if you can make a post about the Helium wallet.
Which do you think is more profitable between staking and mining using hardware? Because I myself have never done mining using hardware but I did staking.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2024, 05:54:35 PM »
I've never used a Helium wallet but after seeing your post I'm a little interested to try it.
Can you explain in more detail how to mine in the Helium wallet or maybe you use some kind of hardware to mine HNT this would be an interesting thing if you can make a post about the Helium wallet.
Which do you think is more profitable between staking and mining using hardware? Because I myself have never done mining using hardware but I did staking.
I think in this case I would prefer to do staking rather than have to use mining, which requires hardware and, of course, also requires electricity to activate the hardware you have, whereas when you do staking, what you need to prepare is as much capital as you can. Pay attention and always be alert when doing this because staking in an unsafe place will result in your assets being lost instantly.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 11:49:15 AM »
whereas when you do staking, what you need to prepare is as much capital as you can. Pay attention and always be alert when doing this because staking in an unsafe place will result in your assets being lost instantly.
Yes that's right, of course we have to know the risks especially in the crypto world which is inherent in fluctuating and anonymous, and I don't stake as much as others, my capital is small maybe this is just testing my luck, because this point-based project is more in favor of people who risk a lot of money.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2024, 09:51:10 AM »
Most of these projects require activity and probably a cut-off, so if you don't have a decent capital you might waste your money on fees without making the cut. I remember failing to quality for an airdrop because I lacked transaction volume, even though I made a decent amount of them in the last few weeks before it was closed. If you don't like to gamble, I'd rather stick with one or two popular projects if you want to hunt for airdrops. CMIIW.
In my opinion, this airdrop from the Solana platform is a very popular airdrop, where we all know that there have been many airdrops from the Solana platform that have been successful and have provided decent rewards for the participants.  And I also understand that here we will need additional activities and costs so that we can be eligible later, and I know this and am also ready for all the risks that I will experience later.
It's very complicated to know the future of Solana airdrop , but likely you will see more of them coming in years. Solana has become well know and many developer and many projects are choosing to lunch on the Solana network. As it grows they choose a airdrop tokens to users and communities. But all projects will be collected but it will be possible for many of them.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2024, 06:28:09 PM »
Now a days Huge Airdrop coming. I think also Solana based Airdrop also coming. And also that's project's also being established. Recently i also attended Some Solana based Airdrop and also received Some payment. Solana based airdrop being more successful. So i think who want to attend airdrop, you can do it. But you have to more careful about found it. Because many fake airdrop also coming and when we attend their oir wallet being hacked. So you have to found authentic and verified Airdrop.
Many kinds of Solana currently airdrop but I still remember when transaction under $10 on Jupiter dapp exchange platform available to claim 200 JUP coins worth above $200 after increasing pump last several days ago. To received solana airdrop coins you must active trade or swap your coins on several platform of dapp solana exchange, seems Jupiter dapp has promising will distribution upcoming airdrop for user active swap on their platform.
You can swap stable coins and raise up to 1000$ transaction volume, based on the experience with Jupiter airdrop reward allocated depend on how much transaction volume will earn many coins airdrop reward.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2024, 08:21:37 PM »
It's very complicated to know the future of Solana airdrop , but likely you will see more of them coming in years. Solana has become well know and many developer and many projects are choosing to lunch on the Solana network. As it grows they choose a airdrop tokens to users and communities. But all projects will be collected but it will be possible for many of them.
It is indeed difficult to predict airdrops in the future, be it Solana airdrops or other airdrops. Therefore, we have to do all the airdrops if we want to get pleasant airdrop rewards.  Because we don't know which Airdrop will provide benefits in the future

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2024, 10:34:11 PM »
whereas when you do staking, what you need to prepare is as much capital as you can. Pay attention and always be alert when doing this because staking in an unsafe place will result in your assets being lost instantly.
Yes that's right, of course we have to know the risks especially in the crypto world which is inherent in fluctuating and anonymous, and I don't stake as much as others, my capital is small maybe this is just testing my luck, because this point-based project is more in favor of people who risk a lot of money.
Sufficient capital, if you have to spend more capital, it will be hard on your pockets which are constantly being drained, the most important thing is selecting the project you will choose and which you think will provide decent rewards because there will be more points with sufficient capital.

I don't invest too much money in projects that will have an airdrop later, as much as I can because if I force myself it will be hard even though my heart always wants to take part in big projects.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2024, 09:07:26 PM »
Sufficient capital, if you have to spend more capital, it will be hard on your pockets which are constantly being drained, the most important thing is selecting the project you will choose and which you think will provide decent rewards because there will be more points with sufficient capital.

I don't invest too much money in projects that will have an airdrop later, as much as I can because if I force myself it will be hard even though my heart always wants to take part in big projects.
Don't push yourself too hard because no one knows about the development of this project in the future, I spent not too much capital, my first capital joining was not more than $50 but maybe later I will increase it again, if in MarginFi I think the risk is very little because we only lend and we can withdraw it at any time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG