follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 3724 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1918
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:39:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 07:11:04 PM »
Airdrops were many, but perhaps the most profitable for me were :
Decred - just over $10,000 (sold at about $110/Decred )
DAO Maker - about 25.000 dollars (sold at a price of about 5 dollars/DDAO Maker). 
A lot of airdrops gave from 10 to 1000 dollars.
All of this is between 2014 and 2020
You are truly a lucky person  :-*
The airdrop you receive is more than my income from translating in this crypto market over the years  ::)
I think the airdrop has helped you change your position: from airdrop hunter to crypto investor. Are you still pursuing and participating in the airdrop now?

Thanks for the assessment :)

Let's put it this way - by the time I became a participant of these airdrops, I had already been investing in crypto projects for some time. I'll be honest - in those times, there were a lot more HYIPs and explosive projects, the ups were more frequent.... As well as losses and falls :) The only question is at what stage to "jump out" of the project. I was luckier, I made a lot of money back then. And the airdrops mentioned above turned out to be the most significant. Then the activity declined, in proportion to the "fading" of the crypto market hype. Now there is less investment in crypto, very rarely participate in airdrop, but if I have free time and mood - I can participate.... but I can't name very successful airdrops for the last year :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 07:11:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 02:21:08 PM »
DAO Maker - about 25.000 dollars (sold at a price of about 5 dollars/DDAO Maker). 
Oh my God!!   You are very fortunate to get a lot of money from Airdrop, congratulations mate!
You also get the airdrop starting from 2014 and it's been a long time since you knew cryptocurrency.
Luckily you know Cryptocurrency for a long time and can continue to last until now, I'm sure you are still following Airdrop, right?
Can you give Arirdrop's reference now which one is good to do?? i'll try to join airdrop because i've never join airdrop before. :(

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1401
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 02:34:36 PM »
Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
Yes but I got no luck with them. I found them a waste of time but few of these airdrops were sometimes making a history.

What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
Nothing I just got ton loads of shitcoins from 'em so unlucky to join nonsense projects.

How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?
Well actually there is for me no change at all same as usual. I am not join any as of the moment but if there is something promising maybe I will try to jump in.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 03:02:02 PM »
SUI but it was a whitelist provided for the early community, I from SUI was able to make $2000 with just $50 capital on Bybit.
But for airdrops with bigger jackpots it's never because the biggest is under $1000 and even then it's very rare.

It is not strange that airdrops now provide high returns after token release especially now that they are listed on several major exchanges so token prices are rising.
It is now necessary to have the courage to spend a lot of capital to bridge a new project - if they are brave then it is likely that they can get a big profit.

I saw some friends make $10,000 from various airdrops
-Zetachain
-DYM
-JUP
etc.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 03:33:54 PM »
I heard about JUP last month and saw their platform, I even bought some coins from their platform called SSHIB, I didn't see it again after buying with Jupiter's platform, and I have no idea. if it had airdrops at that time.

I heard some things but I didn't think it was JUP, and I didn't even know if I could be one of the qualifiers, why are there still 2nd and 3rd round airdrops this year?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 03:43:54 PM »
Recently we know another lucky teenager who became a millionaire thanks to JUP token airdrop.
~
  • Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
  • What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
  • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?
Congratulations to the teenager who earned his first $1M in life with JUP, hope he doesn't get burned in the Future ^^

1. In 2017, I joined the market and also tried Airdrop before participating in Bounty campaigns.
2. The biggest airdrop I received was from the Rebelious project, 4000 tokens = $1K = 1 ETH at that time.
3. Unfortunately, I did not take action because I believed that the project would continue to grow, thinking that the cycle would be different because the projects that were born made the blockchain market more mature. Eventually the token price returned to zero and the project disappeared due to failure. That made me understand a lot more about the market, about cycles, about inflation and the importance of asset management. Expensive lesson 😭
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 09:59:07 PM »
Oh my God!!   You are very fortunate to get a lot of money from Airdrop, congratulations mate!
You also get the airdrop starting from 2014 and it's been a long time since you knew cryptocurrency.
Luckily you know Cryptocurrency for a long time and can continue to last until now, I'm sure you are still following Airdrop, right?
Can you give Arirdrop's reference now which one is good to do?? i'll try to join airdrop because i've never join airdrop before. :(

Yes, here the situation was similar to “lucky” - for example, in Decred “jumped into the last carriage” :)

Regarding recommendations... Sorry, but I can’t give you any advice, and there are at least 2 reasons:
1. I don’t actively follow this segment of the crypto market. After the “wild races” of 2014-2017, I cooled down a little in this direction.
2. I never give advice on what to invest in or what to participate in. We eat more in a market that is currently speculative and manipulative in nature.

I can only recommend that you find resources related to airdrops, and study the projects thoroughly, so that 75% of your time is spent on projects that have real potential. 25% can be left for potentially hype projects and “for fun” :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 09:59:07 PM »

aiviaa485

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2024, 10:52:00 AM »
I can only recommend that you find resources related to airdrops, and study the projects thoroughly, so that 75% of your time is spent on projects that have real potential. 25% can be left for potentially hype projects and “for fun” :)
You are a very lucky member and being a lucky member is very rare, maybe you should be more grateful.

Yes, at least I also saw this airdrop like 200:1, which carried out 200 projects and only 1 was successful.
I have also joined the telegram airdrop group and I occasionally pay attention and it turns out there are a lot of tasks that need to be completed.
Exactly as you said, you have to set aside time "for Fun" because it takes time, energy and thought to do an airdrop, not to mention my small child still wants to be carried.
It seems like this airdrop is basically not suitable for me to do because I don't have enough time to complete the task.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 10:13:27 PM »
You are a very lucky member and being a lucky member is very rare, maybe you should be more grateful.

Yes, at least I also saw this airdrop like 200:1, which carried out 200 projects and only 1 was successful.
I have also joined the telegram airdrop group and I occasionally pay attention and it turns out there are a lot of tasks that need to be completed.
Exactly as you said, you have to set aside time "for Fun" because it takes time, energy and thought to do an airdrop, not to mention my small child still wants to be carried.
It seems like this airdrop is basically not suitable for me to do because I don't have enough time to complete the task.

Let me start with the main thing: children are sacred ! :)
And yes, once again I repeat - any work involves both time and mental strain, and sometimes physical ! So you need to prioritize and find a compromise !
A child must grow up in a happy and well-to-do family (I'm not talking about high income, but the basic needs of the child must be realized). Then it will be his kindergarten, school, institute.... And parents should help him to get on his feet. This means that someone has to work, and may be in t

aiviaa485

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 01:16:45 PM »
Let me start with the main thing: children are sacred ! :)
A child must grow up in a happy and well-to-do family (I'm not talking about high income, but the basic needs of the child must be realized). Then it will be his kindergarten, school, institute.... And parents should help him to get on his feet.
Yep, that's right. I prioritize my child over Airdrop or logging in to the altcoinstalks forum.
For Airdrop because there are a lot of tasks that have to be done so I better ignore it and the forum can still be logged in when my son is taking a nap, maybe around 30-90 minutes.
Or before nightfall, I can only log in to the forum altcoinstalks for a few hours because in the morning I have to go to work. I admit that logging in on the altcoinstalks forum doesn't take too long, maybe an hour or two hours in a day.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 01:32:27 PM »
For someone like me who has not been that interested on airdrops may have no significant record for this because i mainly concentrate on the real coins and tokens leaving their airdrops behind, not because of anything, but i don't think its a good idea on me just to be wasting time on what amount to nothing much, for i think its a good idea anyway for the beginners who are much interest on earning from freebies.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2024, 02:46:31 PM »
Some airdrop projects have paid large amounts of money to hunters and the project has been a huge success. I don't have much experience in participating in airdrop campaigns but I am trying to keep track of airdrop tokens. I have seen many coins that were airdrop campaigns but are now listed on good exchanges. These two coins, SFP TIA, would certainly be the best examples. These two coins are currently on the hot list of the market.
The TIA token in particular has gained a lot of popularity among traders and investors. These coins have come in the market and gained popularity but currently some more airdrop tokens are going to come in the market which will create a lot of hype in the market.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2024, 05:54:40 AM »
I have seen many friends gain JUP, and they are very happy. Other friends join in celestia project and believe will gain  profit. But I personally didn't participate in airdrop , I prefer participate in signature bounty campaign like now. It's good and paid in bitcoin .

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2024, 12:35:36 PM »
I would also recommend discussing the issue of information sources here. And let me clarify - not telegram channels and sites where airdrop schedules are available, but sources where new projects are announced, for preliminary study and adding to your “list of potentially interesting projects.” Provided that many projects conduct airdrops or bounty campaigns in one form or another.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 839
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 06:25:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2024, 05:00:54 AM »
He has made over $1 million on a Jupiter airdrop, he invested time and resources into the platform and was able to maximize his earnings...
I want to hear your story in the Airdrop sector:
  • Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
  • What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
  • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?
What a talented young man, he was also lucky enough to work on a project with a huge airdrop for participants to experience the platform. Last time, I also planned to participate in a few projects but found that many of the requirements were too complicated, it cost little investment to experience and was afraid that those projects would not airdrop to users.

In 2017, I also participated in a few airdrops, but they were all nonsense tokens with no value, all virtual prices on miscellaneous exchanges. Now the project is almost dead, the tokens price have dropped to 0.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄