follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?  (Read 3597 times)

IyemRoker

Re: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2024, 10:53:50 AM »
I also saw in the ScreenShot that you provided that Solana coin is still in the top 4 on Coinmarketcap, which means that Solana coin is still safe to invest in according to you.
If you hope that the Solana coin will reach a new All Time High, Anatoly Yakovenko must make the development of the Solana coin more serious, lest this Solana coin Blockchain Shut Down or Outage happens again.
BNB has risen again and is in 4th place on Coinmarketcap, while SOL is in 5th place.
Both networks are good and cheap to transact and interact with, but at the moment I still consider BNB to be stronger because it has Binance backing it up, while SOL lost FTX and suffered a lot from the fall
If FTX hadn't collapsed, SOL would certainly be even better, but the devs should be applauded for having continued their work and having come so far with SOL's network, even with the outage
As soon as the altcoin season starts, SOL could make a lot of pumps because they have so much running on the network
Maybe I will summarize what you said about Solana coins and BNB, and this is just my view on what you said:
-BNB rose again to number 4 on Coinmarketcap, and Solana fell back to number 4 on Coinmarketcap.
-BNB is stronger because it is supported by Binance Exchange.
-Solana dropped because the FTX exchange that supported it became a scam.
-But Solana continues to improve its development because it has a very solid core team even though the blockchain has experienced several outages.

And my question to you, do you support BNB or Solana coins?
How many BNB or Solana coins do you HodL?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2024, 10:53:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2024, 04:51:53 PM »
Wow, there is a huge value for me investing in a newly emerging platform because as far as I know, Python (PYTH) is a coin that will only be released in 2024, right?
And if you think 200 USD is a very small amount to invest in the Solana coin platform, then how much USD do you think it would be if someone invested on a large scale?

I give a thumbs up to you and your friends who dare to invest and stake in Python (PYTH) because I don't dare to invest in cryptocurrency, let alone projects that have just emerged.
Btw, do you have a Telegram group specifically for checking updates from each Solana coin platform?
You can directly check his Twitter (x) account pyth
https://x.com/PythNetwork
Pyth is not python but it is a symbol of their project and pyth stands for https://pyth.network/ they don't mention python
Although Pyth is a new project, this project is what reawakened the Solana community after a long time the Solana project was quiet (not many people discussed) and was followed by the Jupiter project (JUP) https://x.com/JupiterExchange this is the account and this hype will continue, don't know how long.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2024, 07:53:01 PM »

I use both networks regularly (as well as others, of course), but for example, I've been using the BSC network a lot to farm LayerZero's airdrop, I also use BNB to participate in Binance's launchpads, as well as some games on the BSC network and Pancake Swap
On the Solana side I've been using it for DeFi like Marginfi, Kamino, Drift. I won a jupiter airdrop for the WEN coin too

So I use both. Do you use both or just SOL

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2024, 11:40:36 AM »
I use both networks regularly (as well as others, of course), but for example, I've been using the BSC network a lot to farm LayerZero's airdrop, I also use BNB to participate in Binance's launchpads, as well as some games on the BSC network and Pancake Swap
On the Solana side I've been using it for DeFi like Marginfi, Kamino, Drift. I won a jupiter airdrop for the WEN coin too

Binance has the advantage of an exchange platform that can provide a lot of profits for those who participate in the Binance Launchpad. Solana still uses third parties and currently does not have its own exchange platform. Hopefully, in the near future, the developers will think about this and provide many developments that are good in the future, which could trigger an increase in the price of Solana.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2024, 03:30:51 PM »
Binance has the advantage of an exchange platform that can provide a lot of profits for those who participate in the Binance Launchpad. Solana still uses third parties and currently does not have its own exchange platform. Hopefully, in the near future, the developers will think about this and provide many developments that are good in the future, which could trigger an increase in the price of Solana.

Yes, that's the reason I mentioned in my previous post: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317380.msg1498245#msg1498245

That I think BNB and the BSC network have an advantage over Solana which is the Binance exchange being a great support for both, SOL lost FTX and it was a hard hit that the coin and network suffered
Remember that FTX not only seriously affected SOL, but the entire market at the time

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2024, 05:02:56 AM »
I agree with the author that such moments should tell us that someone can be very radical about investing in SOL and withdraw from it, especially if it will be some large funds, if now it has already become everyone's concern, what will happen when or if it will happen further? I think it is worth thinking about how much to invest in this project.
Before we think about it, maybe there are already people who think like that before, for example, developers who build projects on the Solana network, but in my opinion, on the contrary, many projects continue to come to join Solana, but back to the mindset because everyone has a different mindset.
actually this made me having some thoughts nowadays , while Solana is facing these type of issues that is something bad for its community yet there are more support coming from here and there .
so with this I will change my judgement and consider investing again from the amount I withdrawn after the great pump last year.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2024, 06:11:53 AM »
actually this made me having some thoughts nowadays , while Solana is facing these type of issues that is something bad for its community yet there are more support coming from here and there .
so with this I will change my judgement and consider investing again from the amount I withdrawn after the great pump last year.
Welcome back to the Solana network
Problems in the Solana network should not be overly thought about why I say that, because I'm sure the developers of Solana have thought about this problem before we discuss it, Solana is not a meme coin that suddenly disappeared from the crypto world, in my opinion it makes no sense that a project that is ranked in the top five in CMC can just disappear or leave the commodity that has been built and everyone knows that building a large community is not enough with large capital funds or good partners, but there must be an introduction session such as airdrop events and others.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2024, 06:11:53 AM »

IyemRoker

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2024, 07:35:34 AM »
I give a thumbs up to you and your friends who dare to invest and stake in Python (PYTH) because I don't dare to invest in cryptocurrency, let alone projects that have just emerged.
Btw, do you have a Telegram group specifically for checking updates from each Solana coin platform?
You can directly check his Twitter (x) account pyth
https://x.com/PythNetwork
Pyth is not python but it is a symbol of their project and pyth stands for https://pyth.network/ they don't mention python
Oh really? I admit I said wrongly that Pyth is Python, sorry.
I think the Pyth Network project was inspired by the Python programming language, I often hear this so I immediately said spontaneously about Pyth Network becoming Pyhton, sorry.
Thank you for the information you provided, from here I learned about my mistake after guessing information about Pyth Network Information.

Although Pyth is a new project, this project is what reawakened the Solana community after a long time the Solana project was quiet (not many people discussed) and was followed by the Jupiter project (JUP) https://x.com/JupiterExchange this is the account and this hype will continue, don't know how long.
Well, you also said that the Solana project was silent for a while because there were no projects present on the Solana coin platform.
Now with the presence of Pyth Network and Jupiter Exchange, all prices of Solana coins in various markets have increased significantly, this seems to have been carefully planned by the core team of Pyth Network, Jupiter Exchange and Solana coins.

I have never tried transactions on the Solana coin because the Solana coin is like a project that has just appeared.
I'm still new to Solana coins but for BNB maybe I occasionally trade and make transactions with BNB on Binance Smart Chain.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 07:38:29 AM by IyemRoker »

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2036
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2024, 08:39:42 AM »
Regardless of the rather, constant outages in Solana network, I personally stil see and consider SOL as a good investment vehicle for those who have a lot of money and can afford as many SOL tokens as possible.
If I had a million dollars to invest in cryptocurrencies for the coming bull run, I won't think twice investing a max of one hundred thousand dollars on SOL alone, and this is because over the years, I've watched and discovered that the network outages on Solana blockchain have never realty had any much and noticeable negative impact on the SOL token and it's growth, so, coming further into the future, investors have become even more confident in SOL, that regardless of what happens in terms of network outages and so on, SOL always recovers - if at all the outage had any negative impact.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2024, 05:44:52 PM »
Regardless of the rather, constant outages in Solana network, I personally stil see and consider SOL as a good investment vehicle for those who have a lot of money and can afford as many SOL tokens as possible.

You can check the status of Solana network here: https://status.solana.com/uptime
And to be fair, tha last outage, before that one we are talking about, was 18 Feb 2023
So it's almost a year without any problem

If you look at January 2022, that was a problematic month for Solana

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2024, 12:49:54 PM »
Welcome back to the Solana network
Problems in the Solana network should not be overly thought about why I say that, because I'm sure the developers of Solana have thought about this problem before we discuss it, Solana is not a meme coin that suddenly disappeared from the crypto world, in my opinion it makes no sense that a project that is ranked in the top five in CMC can just disappear or leave the commodity that has been built and everyone knows that building a large community is not enough with large capital funds or good partners, but there must be an introduction session such as airdrop events and others.
Yeah now I come to my senses and indeed that I am investing back to Solana as I see those issue is kinda isolated and yeah can be fixed over time , SOL is one of the most promising project this market ever had and for me even if this may not kill Ethereum yet this can compete to the Ethereum networks .

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:27:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2024, 08:52:55 PM »
You can check the status of Solana network here: https://status.solana.com/uptime
And to be fair, tha last outage, before that one we are talking about, was 18 Feb 2023
So it's almost a year without any problem

If you look at January 2022, that was a problematic month for Solana

Yep, there were a lot of problems on the Solana network in January 2022, although it is worth noting that the whole year 2022 was problematic for Solana, not just January, as there were outages in six different months.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there is another Solana outage a year from now, even though the situation on the Solana network is much better now than it was before.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2024, 04:30:24 AM »
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there is another Solana outage a year from now, even though the situation on the Solana network is much better now than it was before.
I'd never imagine a network where people predict there will be an outage within a year can survive this long, but here we are. I guess the profits outweigh the cons, even though a disaster can happen if the network fails to restart or malfunctions in one way or another. Can't imagine how panicked people will be if we're talking about other alts, even BTC if an outage happened. This just reinforces my belief that I don't think a network like that is suitable for large-volume transactions that require security and reliability. I guess BTC is probably the only one as of now.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2024, 04:34:43 AM »
Yah but AT+T shut down in the USA 🇺🇸.

Must people don’t realize attacks on networks happen a lot.

Also mistakes happen simple coding errors are common.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2024, 01:14:09 PM »
Yeah now I come to my senses and indeed that I am investing back to Solana as I see those issue is kinda isolated and yeah can be fixed over time , SOL is one of the most promising project this market ever had and for me even if this may not kill Ethereum yet this can compete to the Ethereum networks .
Solana's problems are the only thing that makes people unsure about Solana, they are afraid that Solana will suddenly die and disappear, but I'm not sure about that.
We all know Solana is only recognized by many people because of its cheap and fast transaction fees, with just these two core capital Solana can compete with BNB (Binance).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG