follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which project/token brings you the most profit?  (Read 876 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
Re: Which project/token brings you the most profit?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 01:11:16 AM »
I want to hear your success stories:
  • Which project and token has brought you the biggest profit?
  • How do you use that profit?
  • What impact has that success had on you?

References:
[1] Four ordinary people share how they got rich from crypto
[2] 5 People Who Became Rich Because of Bitcoin, And Their Stories
[3] 12 Bitcoin Success Stories: Meet Bitcoin Millionaires

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.
I got into crypto in 2020 and between then and kow:
1. My biggest profits have been gotten from trading BGB.
2. Mostly, I use the profits from my trading to support my family and enlarge my portfolio. Though I started with just around $1500 back then, that figure has now grown to around four times that amount.
3. Broadly speaking, the success has improved my self esteem and self confidence. Aside that, my family has remained steady and catered for thanks to the additional income from my portfolio which is almost the amount earned in my irl job.
All in all, I'm forever grateful I learned about crypto when I did.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 01:15:57 AM by Joseph Lee »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 01:11:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2024, 11:12:38 AM »
I got into crypto in 2020 and between then and kow:
1. My biggest profits have been gotten from trading BGB.
2. Mostly, I use the profits from my trading to support my family and enlarge my portfolio. Though I started with just around $1500 back then, that figure has now grown to around four times that amount.
3. Broadly speaking, the success has improved my self esteem and self confidence. Aside that, my family has remained steady and catered for thanks to the additional income from my portfolio which is almost the amount earned in my irl job.
All in all, I'm forever grateful I learned about crypto when I did.
BGB - Bitget token? BGB token price has been continuously increasing throughout the crypto winter, it has certainly brought good profits to you.

Congratulations on your successful start to Bitget CEX's token and bringing income and joy to your family. The new season is starting, hope you continue to stay in the market and earn more profits.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 11:47:55 AM »
I have participated in several projects before that gave me profits. I don't remember the others; I just remember that UTk (utrust) had pretty good earnings with this coin before 2018. Then the others also have around 4000 dollars; I earned more than that, apart from the UTK coin I mentioned.

There are other coins that I participated in that also gave me profit in 2018, but in 2017 I will work on that ICO campaign.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 12:50:26 AM »
I have participated in several projects before that gave me profits. I don't remember the others; I just remember that UTk (utrust) had pretty good earnings with this coin before 2018. Then the others also have around 4000 dollars; I earned more than that, apart from the UTK coin I mentioned.

There are other coins that I participated in that also gave me profit in 2018, but in 2017 I will work on that ICO campaign.
I don't know about UTK token, Coinmarketcap suggests xMoney project. This token has had a very good growth season in 2021, proving that you have chosen a potential project. Congratulations on your big profits with UTK!

It seems you are an experienced investor in this market with wise and extremely effective investment decisions! Hope you can share more about your opinion on the state of the crypto market right now for everyone to refer to.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 08:33:01 AM »
I want to hear your success stories:
  • Which project and token has brought you the biggest profit?
  • How do you use that profit?
  • What impact has that success had on you?
1. If I just focus on the current holdings that I have, I would say Bitcoin is the coin that gave me the biggest profit. On altcoins, it's the DYM token since I got it all for FREE.

2. I just re-invest it all. I already said to myself since the bear market that whatever happens, I will not pull out any of my current crypto holdings just to buy something that I want. As much as possible, I want to re-invest it all until the bull run happens. I have a feeling that my patience will pay off as we are a few months away from experiencing another bull run (hoping).

3. Impact? Hmmm, none. I mean I don't know if what I'm doing has any impact on me. :D Kind of a funny answer TBH, but none.

Overall, the whole cryptocurrency gave us another opportunity to earn even though we were just at home. Thanks to these tokens/projects, some people changed their lives. There are many people who became millionaires with the help of cryptocurrency.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 03:50:54 PM »
I personally make huge profit way back in 2017 with Altcoins but I just forgot what that token was. Maybe that was I think Spectre.ai I'm not sure but I know I am part of the bounty campaign they have had conducted way back in 2017. And yeah once again I am hoping that projects like them will still exist today and we can jump in again and make the most profit.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 05:36:37 PM »
I'm not entirely focused on investing using the spot function, but I remembered that Bitcoin is the coin from which I profited the most. Although I earn a greater ROI by investing in altcoins, my capital investment in Bitcoin is significantly larger than in other altcoins. Typically, I trade futures, and the one coin that I recall making the biggest profit from is ZRX, which I earned about 1000% ROI on in a single trade. This is one of the coins that gives me the highest profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 05:36:37 PM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2024, 08:21:42 PM »
1. If I just focus on the current holdings that I have, I would say Bitcoin is the coin that gave me the biggest profit. On altcoins, it's the DYM token since I got it all for FREE.

2. I just re-invest it all. I already said to myself since the bear market that whatever happens, I will not pull out any of my current crypto holdings just to buy something that I want. As much as possible, I want to re-invest it all until the bull run happens. I have a feeling that my patience will pay off as we are a few months away from experiencing another bull run (hoping).

3. Impact? Hmmm, none. I mean I don't know if what I'm doing has any impact on me. :D Kind of a funny answer TBH, but none.

Overall, the whole cryptocurrency gave us another opportunity to earn even though we were just at home. Thanks to these tokens/projects, some people changed their lives. There are many people who became millionaires with the help of cryptocurrency.
Dymension's DYM is a new and very potential token. You receive DYM from the airdrop so you can use all of them to reinvest in other more potential tokens in the crypto market. I think it is completely reasonable that we are in a period of rapid growth for BTC and Altcoins.

Perhaps you have a lot of experience in the market so everything seems simple and obvious. Usually, new investors will be extremely happy to receive rewards from the airdrop. Although not all of them become millionaires, they are really lucky and are rewarded for their efforts.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2024, 02:24:27 PM »
Bitcoin brought me the biggest profit. Invested $2,000. The increase in the price of this cryptocurrency brought me almost 3 times more money than I invested. At the moment, I continue to hold part of my investments in Bitcoin and look forward to further growth.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 12:09:49 AM »
Bitcoin brought me the biggest profit. Invested $2,000. The increase in the price of this cryptocurrency brought me almost 3 times more money than I invested. At the moment, I continue to hold part of my investments in Bitcoin and look forward to further growth.
Nice, BTC is always considered a safe investment and has better profits than most Altcoins during the market recovery period. You believed in BTC and you got profits! I hope that you will make more wise investment decisions in this uptrend, the market is still very potential and you can turn the current 6K USD into an extremely large asset thanks to the price increase of BTC and Altcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG