follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The Starknet Provisions Program (Retroactive)  (Read 454 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
The Starknet Provisions Program (Retroactive)
« on: February 14, 2024, 09:20:27 AM »
The Starknet Provisions Program

“The STRK Token was born so that STARK-based scaling can happen in a more decentralized way. The token design helps Starknet to be run and managed by the community, and Provisions is a powerful means to achieve this,” said Diego Oliva, CEO of Starknet Foundation.

On February 20, the distribution will allow some 1.297 million wallets to claim the STRK token. They will have four months — until June 20 — to claim. The total distribution includes more than 700 million STRK tokens — or 7% of the total supply of 10 billion tokens.

“Members of the community have been battle testing STARK-based technology since StarkEx went live in 2020, and we’re glad that many of those who interacted with StarkEx-powered dApps like dYdX, ImmutableX, Rhinofi, and Sorare are being recognized today,” said core contributor Ben-Sasson, the cryptographer who co-invented the tech behind Starknet.

Overall, more than half a million Starknet users and 600,000 StarkEx are eligible. Additionally, 137,000 open-source developers and 19,000 ETH stakers

The criteria for users eligibility for the distribution were based on a snapshot that looked at the amount of transactions and how often they interacted with the network. The criteria included $100 in cumulative value transacted as well as more than six transactions

Check $100 volume of at least 6 transactions
https://www.wenser.xyz/

Claiming starts Feb 20, 2024, 12pm UTC

Check your eligibility : https://provisions.starknet.io/

Source : https://twitter.com/StarknetFndn/status/1757676600596811928?t=GT3loZxnFf2b6dTPNV1o5Q&s=19
Is there anyone here who has made transactions on the starknet network?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The Starknet Provisions Program (Retroactive)
« on: February 14, 2024, 09:20:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: The Starknet Provisions Program (Retroactive)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 03:48:11 PM »
The starknet I found out about that last year in the month of December 2023, it's too late for me to participate in the airdrops made by starknet. Have you tried using their platform? one of the ones that became Starknet last year, actually.

So good luck to those who were among the participants in what STRK did. That's why I'm just wondering why STRK suddenly disappeared from the MEXC exchange, while it was recently listed on the MEXC, and now it's delisted immediately.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 04:09:42 PM »
The starknet I found out about that last year in the month of December 2023, it's too late for me to participate in the airdrops made by starknet. Have you tried using their platform? one of the ones that became Starknet last year, actually.

So good luck to those who were among the participants in what STRK did. That's why I'm just wondering why STRK suddenly disappeared from the MEXC
exchange, while it was recently listed on the MEXC, and now it's delisted immediately.
The STRK (Starknet) project I'm talking about hasn't been officially launched and hasn't been listed on the market yet, so maybe you don't mean the Starknet project I'm talking about.
I did not try the project from Starknet because I did not have money and the minimum transaction to qualify was $100 or 6x transactions and holding $0.005 ETH on the Starknet network, many people did not qualify because they did not hold the amount of ETH that the developer had determined, there were those whose transaction volume reached $20k but did not qualify because they did not hold ETH on the starknet network.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 08:05:37 PM »
The criteria for users eligibility for the distribution were based on a snapshot that looked at the amount of transactions and how often they interacted with the network. The criteria included $100 in cumulative value transacted as well as more than six transactions
What I know from several twitter sources is that many communities are disappointed with the distribution of this airdrop because they have interacted on the Starknet network for more than $5000 not being eligible even if they have been doing it for more than a year of interaction and then there are those who compare where there are wallets with few transactions but get 360K tokens even though it has been denied by Starknet because they claim they only get 180K.

I didn't interact on the Starknet network because it was too late because at that time if I'm not mistaken the beginning of bridging took a long time to wait for block confirmation, so I left the interaction there.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 11:35:17 PM »
What I know from several twitter sources is that many communities are disappointed with the distribution of this airdrop because they have interacted on the Starknet network for more than $5000 not being eligible even if they have been doing it for more than a year of interaction and then there are those who compare where there are wallets with few transactions but get 360K tokens even though it has been denied by Starknet because they claim they only get 180K.

I didn't interact on the Starknet network because it was too late because at that time if I'm not mistaken the beginning of bridging took a long time to wait for block confirmation, so I left the interaction there.
The conditions used were enough to make the community angry and in the end Starknet said with his alibi that this was only a count for Round 1, even though they were quite panicked when the community was angry about the 0.005 ETH balance requirement, while those with a lot of volume and a lot of interaction would not get anything when they did not have a 0.005 ETH balance.

They just want to enrich themselves and want to trick the community.
This kind of project will not last long and will be rejected by communities like SUI and SEI which are projects that their own communities hate.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 03:15:26 AM »
The Starknet Provisions Program

Check $100 volume of at least 6 transactions
https://www.wenser.xyz/
Claiming starts Feb 20, 2024, 12pm UTC
Check your eligibility : https://provisions.starknet.io/
Source : https://twitter.com/StarknetFndn/status/1757676600596811928?t=GT3loZxnFf2b6dTPNV1o5Q&s=19
Is there anyone here who has made transactions on the starknet network?
I only heard about Starknet a few times and I never seriously studied Starknet.
But you already know about Starknet and you also provide lots of links in this thread, it seems like you have made several transactions on Starknet.

I also saw that at least 6 transactions on Starknet were worth 100 USD, I thought that was a fairly expensive transaction for me.
And I want to ask, what is Retroactive? Is Retroactive a kind of project on Starknet? or similar to ICO or IDO ?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 06:11:35 AM »
I had previously heard of the Starknet project, but I had not participated in it. I believe they did not indicate that they would be rewarding early testers, else I would have used their platform. It's true that the majority of the projects did not pledge to conduct an airdrop, but they did when the time came. I reviewed the link you provided, but I am not eligible, and there is no hope of becoming one of them.

You used Starknet more than five times in total during three seperate months or more, transacted with a cumulative amount of at least $100 before November 15th, 2023, and had 0.005 ETH or more in your account on that date.

I feel that many individuals are qualified for the rewards, and I am very grateful for them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 06:11:35 AM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2024, 09:00:51 AM »
I only heard about Starknet a few times and I never seriously studied Starknet.
But you already know about Starknet and you also provide lots of links in this thread, it seems like you have made several transactions on Starknet.

I also saw that at least 6 transactions on Starknet were worth 100 USD, I thought that was a fairly expensive transaction for me.
And I want to ask, what is Retroactive? Is Retroactive a kind of project on Starknet? or similar to ICO or IDO ?
Honestly, I have never made a transaction on starknet because at that time I still had many needs and did not have the money to explore the starknet network, the link that I posted was only to check for people who had made transactions on starknet.
If you're asking whether Starknet is retroactive or not, the answer is yes. Starknet is retroactive just like Arbitrum.
For now, the retroactives that are still running are LINEA, BASE and zkSync Era, which are the L2 of Ethereum.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 09:15:31 AM »
Yesterday, in my social media wall many user shared their qualified of Starknet airdrop but there are has many user not get eligible due not holding few amount of ETH. Seems interested with this kinds or Starknet although all participants have been active doing all task completed but less hold few amount of ETH will claim as bot or sybil by Starknet teams.

Its looks not fair with Starknet teams with the user have spending much fees and doing all task but not eligible without holding few amount of eth balance, must be careful for the participants in upcoming project testnet need to hold some amount balance to verify with your wallet is human not bot  ;D.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 10:06:45 AM »
Yesterday, in my social media wall many user shared their qualified of Starknet airdrop but there are has many user not get eligible due not holding few amount of ETH. Seems interested with this kinds or Starknet although all participants have been active doing all task completed but less hold few amount of ETH will claim as bot or sybil by Starknet teams.

Its looks not fair with Starknet teams with the user have spending much fees and doing all task but not eligible without holding few amount of eth balance, must be careful for the participants in upcoming project testnet need to hold some amount balance to verify with your wallet is human not bot  ;D.
Yes you are right, I don't think it's a sister because if you reflect on arbitrum, arbitrum has no requirement to hold ETH in their personal wallet, Arbitrum only suggests for those who are eligible to prepare ETH in the wallet for the token claim fee from arbitrum and there are thousands of people who are eligible.
The eligible comonities in Arbitrum are if I'm not mistaken as many as 600k wallets and many comonities show that they are eligible in Arbitrum but in Starknet which is said to have 1.2M eligible wallets but no comonities show that they are eligible, this is proof that the team from Starknet is not honest.
from the Starknet project we learned to keep the ETH in the wallet at least 0.005ETH, the remaining three L2 projects that have not yet launched zkSync Era, Linea and BASE

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2024, 10:26:06 AM »
just listening to my group friends discussing this, but I wasn't moved to follow them, because I need quite a bit of capital for  my pocket,  if I want to be worthy of this event, so as usual I'll always be a spectator if a jackpot happens for Starknet.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2024, 12:24:15 AM »
Honestly, I have never made a transaction on starknet because at that time I still had many needs and did not have the money to explore the starknet network, the link that I posted was only to check for people who had made transactions on starknet.
Well, it's a shame that you don't make transactions on Starknet because I noticed from your words that it seems like Starknet will give you quite a big prize.
But you are also very kind in providing information about Starkent to all altcoinstalks members, even though you don't make transactions on Starknet, you have shared the information here on the altcoinstalks forum.

If you're asking whether Starknet is retroactive or not, the answer is yes. Starknet is retroactive just like Arbitrum.
For now, the retroactives that are still running are LINEA, BASE and zkSync Era, which are the L2 of Ethereum.
I mean, what is the meaning of Retroactive?
I've never heard of Retroactive before in this altcoinstalks forum.

As far as I know, Arbitrum is an L-2 project from Ethereum and Arbitrum gives prizes to those who support it at the start of the listing, maybe a kind of airdrop or maybe not an airdrop because I don't really understand what Arbitrum has done.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2024, 03:56:35 PM »
I mean, what is the meaning of Retroactive?
I've never heard of Retroactive before in this altcoinstalks forum.

As far as I know, Arbitrum is an L-2 project from Ethereum and Arbitrum gives prizes to those who support it at the start of the listing, maybe a kind of airdrop or maybe not an airdrop because I don't really understand what Arbitrum has done.
Retroactively it can be interpreted as early users or early adopters, for example like Arbitrum is the L2 of Ethereum, before arbitrum was launched or the Arbitrum token was launched they created a project that was almost the same as Ethereum but with cheaper, faster and safer transaction fees and people who interacted on the Arbitrum network (ETH L2) or made transactions such as bridge,swap and buy and sell tokens on the Arbitrum network they are eligible to receive airdrops when arbitrum has launched a coin from arbitrum called ARB which is now listed on top exchanges, more or less like that if you want to know more details you can search on Google or on YouTube, many discuss what Retrodrop or retroactive is.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 04:37:51 AM »
I have tried the provisions link and sadly, wasn't part of the qualified people. I'm more curious as to what other projects could give this kind of thing to its users. I want to check now more than ever because I feel FOMO.

FOMO with the right approach is what I'm going for.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 811
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2024, 05:39:04 AM »
Sadly with Starknet retro project exactly for all participants not hold ethereum in their wallet, I don't think is good ideas or not from developer to protect the user with multiple account or not because many user not eligible after in their wallet not holding ethreum coins with minimum amount 0.005 ETH.
So sad for all users have participated have spent much fees for bridge and swap but finally not eligible because not holding minimum amount of eth,
what do you think is fair rule or regulation from starknet team without checking how many user spent much fees for swapping there.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG