follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto in the next generation  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Crypto in the next generation
« on: February 17, 2024, 08:23:16 PM »
Crypto currency is a global currency that is not controlled by a particular government, it has enhanced the rate of trading and foreign exchange.
The question is, how do we picture our next spam?
Civilization in the world today, has made everything much more easier and accessible, individually and also for group or members of a society at large. The creation and innovation of ideas and skills to promote public awareness of how crypto currency works and also the benefits of it is done on almost all or all social media platforms today, but most people still don't know about it.
In the coming generation, I think crypto currency will be used more often, because we are moving to a digital era where computers and AI will help in performing most human activities and tasks... The future generation will be a crypto world and many people will earn online in crypto currency...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto in the next generation
« on: February 17, 2024, 08:23:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:44:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Crypto in the next generation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 09:23:45 PM »
You are definitely right, but unfortunately, I think the government is about to take full charge of crypto, most especially bitcoin, and this they may end up achieving through the just approved bitcoin spot ETF, right now, there is the possiblity that almost every single bitcoin in circulation may end up in the hands of asset managers like blackrock, GrayScale and so on, and when this happens, the governments may end up having full control over crypto currencies, because right now, they believe that if they can capture and take hold, control bitcoin, then they may as well control the entire cryptocurrency market.

This is just my assumptions based on the current state of things in crypto, but still, i believe this does not stop us from looking forward to a bright future with crypto, most especially for those who will take advantage of the coming bull run.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 09:37:55 PM »
^  theres the kicker.

OP has a very positive outlook on the future. i'm with you, we're hoping to see that happen as we can celebrate how much we get because we are crypto holders. more than half of the world though will not be happy again due to the unfair wealth distribution.

and with AI, more jobs are going to be extinct. what you just vision might not what will happen because AI will disrupt everything and this is besides the mess in geopolitics today.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 03:09:10 AM »
^  theres the kicker.

OP has a very positive outlook on the future. i'm with you, we're hoping to see that happen as we can celebrate how much we get because we are crypto holders. more than half of the world though will not be happy again due to the unfair wealth distribution.

and with AI, more jobs are going to be extinct. what you just vision might not what will happen because AI will disrupt everything and this is besides the mess in geopolitics today.

Me too, I also agree with the OP's view that crypto is the next generation.  This is digital technology And this progress no one can stop.  Let's remember when Bitcoin was launched, Blockchain technology.  Bitcoin faces a lot of pressure from governments.  In several countries it is blocked and considered illegal.  Bitcoin can go through it all and survive until now.  No one can refuse the next technology.
AI technologies is very useful, many people use it.  There is no objection from the government..:)

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 01:50:12 PM »
In the coming generation, I think crypto currency will be used more often, because we are moving to a digital era where computers and AI will help in performing most human activities and tasks... The future generation will be a crypto world and many people will earn online in crypto currency...

Definitely, cryptocurrency is here to stay and will continue to grow and be used by many into the future. As the future generations will be facing new developments and advancements in computing and AI, the more they will likely embrace cryptocurrency not just as an asset but as medium of exchange as well or be the new money. We don't know what kind of world the next generations will be facing but we are hoping that what we have founded today will reverberate into them and they can experience the many benefits of them and not just inherit the bad side of humanity as we are witnessing today like conflicts, economic dislocation and so much more. I am also hoping that there will be almost zero scams and frauds by their time though this can surely be hard to accomplish as humans are really so greedy and even blockchain technology and AI can have a hard time controlling greed.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 02:53:05 PM »
^  theres the kicker.

Me too, I also agree with the OP's view that crypto is the next generation.  This is digital technology And this progress no one can stop.  Let's remember when Bitcoin was launched, Blockchain technology.  Bitcoin faces a lot of pressure from governments.  In several countries it is blocked and considered illegal.  Bitcoin can go through it all and survive until now.  No one can refuse the next technology.
AI technologies is very useful, many people use it.  There is no objection from the government..:)
That Bitcoin has survived to this point and is gaining more and more trust is a great thing. Even when many reject bitcoin, bitcoin can stand on its own despite the many pressures that come and it is not uncommon for some to discredit bitcoin.

I also agree with what you said here, this is a generation that has a very bright future. I am very fortunate to be introduced to this crypto space that can make me better financially.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 04:31:06 PM »
Digital currency is now widely known to everyone, even throughout the world, because so many people or companies want to use it, even countries are interested in this technology. Bitcoin will still live in the future, because now we live in the era of technology and Bitcoin provides convenience in technology. such as completing payments and online transactions.. this technology is what everyone wants by being able to make transactions online and quickly.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 04:31:06 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 05:44:10 PM »
No doubt about this given that we are turning into this reality here since we are now in the digital era. Technological advancements is inevitable since crypto is future proof we will surely expect a much more improved version of it in the future. Lucky for us if we are still up during that time so we can still witness the beauty of what the legendary creator of crypto has done for us and the next generation.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 06:24:36 PM »
You are definitely right, but unfortunately, I think the government is about to take full charge of crypto, most especially bitcoin, and this they may end up achieving through the just approved bitcoin spot ETF, right now, there is the possiblity that almost every single bitcoin in circulation may end up in the hands of asset managers like blackrock, GrayScale and so on, and when this happens, the governments may end up having full control over crypto currencies, because right now, they believe that if they can capture and take hold, control bitcoin, then they may as well control the entire cryptocurrency market.

This is just my assumptions based on the current state of things in crypto, but still, i believe this does not stop us from looking forward to a bright future with crypto, most especially for those who will take advantage of the coming bull run.
Yeah, this is also a risk when BTC and ETH start to enter traditional investment products through Spot ETFs and governments and large investment funds may hold too many tokens while investors are not interested in blockchain and crypto.

As I see it, currently crypto is being seen as a financial tool to invest and generate profits. The biggest utility of crypto that I have ever experienced is that cross-border money transfer via USDT is faster and cheaper than traditional services, in addition, other values are still in the closed crypto market: paying transaction fees, receiving rewards from staking and farming... In my country, if people use crypto in payment instead of fiat, crypto will send them straight to court and prison. We will need more time for crypto to be widely accepted and become an important part of the economy.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 08:08:06 PM »
Crypto currency is a global currency that is not controlled by a particular government, it has enhanced the rate of trading and foreign exchange.
Civilization in the world today, has made everything much more easier and accessible, individually and also for group or members of a society at large. The creation and innovation of ideas and skills to promote public awareness of how crypto currency works and also the benefits of it is done on almost all or all social media platforms today, but most people still don't know about it.

For now  , crypto investors are mainly millenials  (25-40 y)

This is somewhat expected, as millenials are the young (or not so young anymore) adults.

Age Group   Share of Users
Gen Z (18-24)   17.40%
Millenial (25-40)   76.46%
Gen X (41-56)   4.93%
Boomer (57+)   1.22%
Source: https://www.stilt.com/blog/2021/03/vast-majority-crypto-buyers-millennials-gen-z/

Gen Z is still growing and struggling to make money to invest. But they will probably be investors in the future.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 09:41:10 PM »
Already, in this our generation, with reference to some articles I have read and also the few experiences I had, cryptocurency have made some people millionaires and have cut out the need of a third party in carrying out payments. For example, I can stay in my house and send payment via Bitcoin network to my client in a foreign country and any time I carry out such transactions, I don't need to visit the bank, rather I can just do it in my house and no body will be aware of it. I do accept Bitcoin payment and other cryptocurency too in my business which I really appreciate Bitcoin for that and I know that in the future, development would emerge.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 11:22:15 PM »

This is somewhat expected, as millenials are the young (or not so young anymore) adults.

Gen Z (18-24)   17.40%
Gen X (41-56)   4.93%
Boomer (57+)   1.22%
Source: https://www.stilt.com/blog/2021/03/vast-majority-crypto-buyers-millennials-gen-z/

Gen Z is still growing and struggling to make money to invest. But they will probably be investors in the future.

Gen Z is the asset of the future and will be the successor of the previous generation. As we know, technological progress will continue to develop, so it is Gen Z's job to continue everything, including Bitcoin and its technology, apart from being investors in the future.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2024, 11:28:22 PM »
Gen Z is the asset of the future and will be the successor of the previous generation. As we know, technological progress will continue to develop, so it is Gen Z's job to continue everything, including Bitcoin and its technology, apart from being investors in the future.
Not every Gen Z deserves to call as the asset, some of them may be useless people in the future. They may be not in crypto side, they may hate crypto due to any reason. I only can assume that people deserve who call as the asset, are the young people who learn crypto nowadays. Young holders, young investors, or young traders more deserve to call as the asset for the future of crypto.  ;)

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »

Gen Z (18-24)   17.40%
Gen X (41-56)   4.93%
Boomer (57+)   1.22%

I think it will be difficult for Generation Z to become investors. These are mainly young people who cannot wait long for a good return on investment. It is important to have patience and endurance. And they basically want to earn a lot and quickly and have a good time with this money while they are young)). The older, experienced generation knows how to think ahead strategically and wait.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 03:53:51 PM »

Right now, cryptocurrency is raising awareness among people in different parts of the world, so it means that many people will really wake up and understand in the future that crypto and bitcoin have potential. Nowadays, many institutional investors are gradually opening their minds to the field of crypto.

But there are still others who will not understand it and will still criticize, which is obviously lacking or no idea about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. But the time will come when they will wake up; just don't let it be too late for them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG